• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter Role play

Unlike Sophie, I didn't scream when you put your hand around my throat, instead holding your stare. I kissed you back ruthlessly, or at least the best I could manage with your hand around my throat. I ran my hands through your hair as I wrapped my legs around yours.

Letting go of your throat. I lifted you up, holding on your butt.
Continuing to kiss you hard but slow. Walking over to the bed.
Laying you down on your back in it, while laying over you.
Kissing your neck, biting a little bit. Sucking slightly on your skin.
Putting my hand under your shirt, holding your waist.

I was able to kiss you better without you pinning me to the wall, and I arched my neck as you tore away from my mouth to kiss it. A soft moan escaped me as you bit my neck and my toes curled, running my hands across your back to hold you closer.

The door opened and I heared some giggling. I stopped and turned around.
Didn't have any knowledge about these girls. I slightly blushed and grunted.
I got off you, and stood up. I looked at you with a poker face.
Giving the girls an annoying look. They smiled at me.
I walked out of the room. Slightly ran down the stairs. Ran my fingers through my hair, to get it in place.
Walking up to the boys quarters.

I rolled my eyes and pushed myself off the bed, slamming the door in their face as I wrote you a note, folding it and sending it to your room.

It would seem I'm not the only one that is tense.

I wrote to you, wondering what you'd make of it. Whether you'd see it as an invitation to continue, a chance to talk or merely a wind up. I hoped it wouldn't be the last one.

I saw Ryan and Alex studying a note while standing beside my bed.
"What do you have there?" I said as I walked towards them.
"A note to you. Who is it from?" Alex asked.
I took the note from him. "It doens't matter." I grunted and layed down in bed.
"Should we go out later?" I asked them. Laying my hands behind my head to relax better.
"Ehm.. I don't know." Ryan said unsure. I rolled my eyes. "Come on." I sat up looking at them.
"Sure." Alex nodded.

What happend earlier was a mistake, even if I enjoyed it and liked that it happend.
We couldn't continue doing this, I didn't want your father breathing in my neck, ready to snap it.
I needed to stay away as I promised. Didn't plan to answer your note or talk you anymore today, at least.

I debated harassing you with notes, but figured you'd probably get annoyed by it. Bored, I thought on what I should do. At least I was in a slightly better mood now, but I couldn't go around breaking people's hands just because I was in a bad mood. Dismissing this thought, I left my room and decided to go to the room of requirement, so I might burn off some of this newfound energy.

After taking a nap, I had a lot of energy and was restless.
"Let's go boys." I whispered. It was night and everyone was supposed to be asleep.
Me, Ryan and Alex snuck out. Nice to be just the three of us.
We snuck out quietly. Walked towards the forest, the most important was to get out of the grounds.
It had stopped raining for some hours ago, it was wet in the gras.
We used our wands to dry up were we wanted to sit.
"So I'm meeting my grandfather tomorrow." I tried not to smile too much, but they both could see how excited I was.
"Are you serious? Oh dayum. Finally!" Alex smirked at me. I nodded.
"I'm invited at dinner at their house. My grandmother and grandfather." I looked down while smiling. The thought of it made me happy, like I needed nothing else in my life. Ryan bumped me friendly in the shoulder.
"I knew it was going to happend some day!" Ryan smiled right at me. I could even see they feeling joy on my behalf.

Having spent more than enough time lying around and lamenting, I walked into the room, a gymnasium appearing. I grinned as I put on some music and began stretching before moving unto the more intensive activities, glad for the distraction. I continued at it for most of the night, despite that I probably had stuff to do tomorrow. I knew you were meeting your grandparents, and had probably already told them I wasn't going. You should go on your own really.

We sat there for a while. Not getting into a fight tonight.
Just talked about everything and nothing. Joking around and being serious.
Told them about the meeting with The Dark Lord, what had happend with you before the meeting and after.
I told them everything, trusted them and I knew they didn't judge me for my feelings.
They told me gossip and what had happend while I was gone, not as interesting as what I had to say.
But it was nice to unwind and think about something else. Shut out my problems, and instead listen to theirs.
It was getting closer to morning, but it was lovely with the cold air and relaxing darkness.

I finished with the gym and snuck out, going into the prefects bathroom. Password needed indeed.

I washed the sweat off, relishing how hot the water was. The sun was just peaking through the window and I wondered where you might be, and if Sophie had listened to her warning. I hoped so, for everyone's sake. I was drying off my hair when I walked into the common room, flopping straight into a chair as I picked up a book, flicking through it.

We started to walk back as the sun started to wake up.
Sneaking back in to the boys quarters.
Taking a nap to when I normally woke up.
When I woke up I went to wash my face. Then I putted on my uniform.
Walked down to breakfast with Alex and Ryan.

I glared at you as I saw you sneak back in, although you pretended not to see it. I decided I couldn't be bothered to move despite Sophie probably planning some form of revenge, and thus fell asleep for a few hours, until a prodding Malfoy woke me up.

"Hmm? Oh, right."

I thanked him and walked to my room to get freshend up. Doing that, I walked down to breakfast, glancing over at you as Sophie glared daggers at me.

We sat down with Megan and Sophie.
I started eating at once. I whispered to Sophie after eating some, that I was sorry and I hoped I could make it up to her.
She rolled her eyes, but smiled. Drinking some orange juice, eating some more and listening to the meaningless conversation to the other boys. I wasn't in the mood to talk right now, just enjoying the food and ignoring you.

Wyatt sat opposite me, whispering as he asked me whether it was true. I looked at him in confusion, and he said he'd heard Ryan talking about how the Dark Lord had claimed I kept taking him to bed.

"That murdering asshole said what?" I spat out, not shouting it but it was loud enough to carry down the table. Is that what you were so annoyed about; you thought I was sleeping with my father?

I looked around as I heard your voice. Wondering for a second what Wyatt had said to you with his ugly mouth.
As I was finished eating, I stood up. Me, Alex, Ryan, Megan and Sophie walked out together. Waited outside our classroom as it was some time before the class started. We didn't want to walk more, so we stayed here instead of hanging out somewhere else.
Alex had brought an apple, even if it wasn't allowed to eat outside the halls, he munched on the apple.
Sophie and Megan was sitting beside each other, both with crossed legs as they studied their nails.

I got up and followed you, not having much of an appetite. I finally caught up with you outside the classroom, Megan hiding Sophie behind her. It looked as stupid as it was, but I didn't pay them any attention.

"We should talk."

I said to you, not overly aggressive but forceful. Sophie sneered.

"Don't you get it? He doesn't want you, so get over yourself and leave."

She smirked as she trailed her hand up you, remembering my threat. Only to scream a second later, the sound of her bones snapping cringe worthy, despite that I hadn't moved.

I took your hand dragging you away from the others. Found a place around the corner, so we could talk alone.
"We can talk, but you gotta stop doing that!" I yelled.
"You have no right. We can't be together, remember?" I pushed your chest in anger.
"You can't ruin my life, by not letting any girl come close to me." I clenched my teeth.
I shook my head. "Talk." I folded my hands and looked at you with a strict look.

I fell back into the wall and snarled at you. "You expect me to sit there while you get off with an entire line of girls? Watch as you take one after another up to your bedroom? I don't think so."

I glared at you "Well maybe I'd know what was going on if you'd actually speak to me!"

I sneered at what you said. "Ah, diddems, it must be so hard to have to go without your girl brigade for 48 hours."

I snorted "I think you're the one that needs to talk. Or is Wyatt right when he says you think I'm fucking my own father?"

I hissed at you, my eyes narrowed.

I laughed hard.
"What a bad excuse to treaten a girl. I know you can't control yourself. You want to hurt her because of me."
Looking deep in to your eyes without blinking.
"I'm not yours. So why should you care who I do what with? Your not allowed to date me, remember?" I blinked at you.

I rolled my eyes.
"Do you really think I'm stupid enough to think that?" I laughed shortly.
"I do not believe that. I'm just disgusted of what he said." I folded my arms and looked stricktly at you.

I shook my head "You know why."

I whispered to you and I sneered slightly. "Well you're stupid enough to act like you do."

I closed my eyes for a second and walked towards you, tilting my head to be under your ear.

"I'd of dated you regardless if you hadn't been such a jerk about it. But not if you're going to keep shoving me out."

It was weird, being this close to you in a hostile context. To know I could shift into a snake and have you grasping for air within seconds. I moved away from you, with a combination of distaste and sadness of my features.

"But you never cared to ask, you just assumed. But you assumed wrong. However, you're right, I shouldn't care. Go back to your slapper girlfriends, laugh and drink and fuck, and see if it actually gives you any substance? If they aren't just with you for the attention and the presents rather than you, because they will be, but don't come crawling back begging as one by one they fleece you."

I said bitterly to you, probably the last thing I was going to end up saying to you. I looked at you in hurt before walking off, not wanting to go to class in this state.

I stood there listening without saying a word. Feeling hurt myself.
I swallowed while looking with sad eyes at you.
When you walked off, I started walking after you. I knew that the class was starting very soon, but I couldn't bother right now.
"Lileath. Please stop." I started running slowly.
I took your hand stopping you. Dragging you slightly towards me.

"I'm sorry. I want to date you, and nobody else. But he is going to find out if we keep doing this.
And you do not like lying to your father, I know that. And even if you lie and we sneak around, he is going to find out.
When I talked to him I understood clearly that if I didn't stay away, it were consequenses.
I'm not scared of dying, but not really keen on get tortured and killed anyway."

I sighed, squeezed your hand and smiled slightly.

"I'm sorry I acted like an idiot. It wasn't fair to you.
I felt bad at the first moment treating you that way.
But I was hoping if I acted like an idiot, maybe it would be easier for you to let go of me."

Kissed you on the cheek, let go of your hand and turned around, ready to give you space.

"It's up to you. It's your choice. I will be here if you want me.
But you as well as me know that your father won't like it."

I started walking back to the class. I couldn't fail this schoolyear, the fifth year was important.

I paused in the corridor and turned as you grabbed my hand, wondering what you were going to say.

"Eric... I need to know exactly what he said. Then I'll be able to slice it apart and understand what he meant."

So unless you had an excellent memory I'd needed to see into your mind. Which would mean you having to resee that memory as I picked it apart. My father, although I loved him, was an asshole, and would totally play games with you to see how you'd react.

"I'm sorry. I should've just let you go."

I frowned as you began to walk off, and I didn't run, I sprinted down the corridor to hug you from behind. Wrapping my arms around your chest, I nestled my head into your neck.

"I'd like you to stay very much. But I won't trap you if you'd like to escape."

I said into your ear, knowing we were closer to your friends now.

I stopped and turned around as you hugged me. Wrapping my arms around you, squeezening you slightly.
"I will let you see my memory, I don't mind." I kissed you on the forhead.
Looking into your eyes, seriously. "I don't want to escape. I'm not going anywhere."

I looked intensely into your eyes as I pulled up the memory, and it was an effort not to yell in outrage, although I did laugh while blushing a deep red.

"Insufferable Bastard" was what escaped me in the end between laughing and being embarrassed. Deciding to make some actual sense, I pulled myself from your mind to explain.

"I thought he might do something like this, but I didn't think he'd take that route. It was a test, to see if you actually cared and what it'd take for you to abandon your feelings."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back