• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter Role play

I nodded as you were done reading my mind.
"Maybe we should keep it casual. You know, lay low. I don't want to offend him or something."
Still holding you. Sighing.

I smiled slightly "You don't get it do you?"

Admittedly, I wasn't surprised. But I thought you might be able to start to put the dots together, to realise that if this is a test, what you must do to pass it.

"Lileath..." I let go of you. "I do get it. And that's kinda the thing."
I sighed. "I like you, not someone else. But it's kinda exhausting to be tested at all times."
I shook my head. "See you later." Walked off to class, feeling tired and messed up in my head.
Just needed to ventilate my brain. Everything that was going on, with my family, my grandparents, you, school...

You left me in the hallway and I sighed, confused. Were we on, were we off...? In all honesty I didn't know, and then I considered something. You acted like you were the only one being tested; try being the Heir of Slytherin. Sighing, I put on my necklace and walked outside the grounds.

"Hello Lileath. I'm surprised to see you here, that you aren't off trying to convince your sort of boyfriend to pass the various tests I've set him."

I smiled as I heard his voice behind me, and I turned to face him. I knew that he knew what I knew, now that I was wearing our necklace again.

"I missed you."

I said truthfully, and I had. If I hadn't been so mad at both myself and him I'd of gone to see him. He smiled and ran his fingers through my hair, although there was a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"Despite thinking I'm a murderous bastard, as I think you so lovingly put it?"

He said almost lightly and I sighed, telling him I was just frustrated with it all. He nodded and offered me to walk just outside the grounds, and I accepted.

I sat down in the classroom, beside Megan. The only seat that wasn't taken, since I was extremly late.
History of Magic, the worst subject. But at least I could do whatever I wanted this class.
Professor Binns was an amazing talker to make you fall asleep.
I looked around the classroom, not seeing Sophie.
Whispering to Megan. "Is Sophie okay?" Megan gave me an ugly look.
"You really think so?" She hissed back. Rolling her eyes and continuing doodling in her textbook.
I sighed. "I'm sorry. It won't happen again." She rolled her eyes again at my answer.
"You can't control that bitch, and you know that. If she feels for snapping your neck she does it.
And she gets away with it because of her precious father." She blew some hair out of her face when she was done speaking.
Professor Binns looked at us, he had noticed us talking, that was a first. I nodded when he asked us to be quite.
Rest of the classes was boring, not as boring as History of Magic of course. But boring like classes used to be.

We walked arm in arm as we walked through the woods, talking mind to mind. I knew he wouldn't stop testing you, and he refused to apologize for it. I smiled sadly and he stopped me, firmly but not harshly. I turned to him as he kept his hand on my arm, but he didn't seem alert for attack. He trailed a hand down my face and looked at me intensely, before I broke his stare.

"Lileath" He whispered to me, and I looked at him, swallowing slightly. Closed my eyes as he kissed my cheek, lingering there.

Last edited:
Walking to the main hall to get some lunch. Joined by my friends.
Shortly after starting to eat, some owls came with letters.
I got an answer back from Mr Foster, it said he was pleased to see me later and the adresse to his house.
Showing it to Ryan and Alex, they petted me on the shoulder. I smiled. It was going to be a good day after all.

I trembled slightly, not from fear but not from longing either. He laughed softly in my ear, trailing his nose down my neck before he paused.

"Does he believe?" He whispered to me, his eyes flickering slightly as they met mine, looking up at me.

"No." I whispered back to him and he smiled, stroking his thumb along my face to trace the edge of my lips.

"Good." He said as he kissed just under my ear, before withdrawing to vanish. I sighed and leaned against a tree, before tidying myself up and returning.

I went down the dungeons, to the common room and up to the boys quarters.
Finding something nice to wear, but not too formal. Fixing my hair, using some hairgel.
Walking down to the common room with some homework. I was really bad at planning ahead, always doing them at last minute.
I sat down by the fire and started on the homework, while waiting for the time to go. Hoping it would go fast, since I couldn't wait to have dinner with my grandparents.

I grabbed myself a bite to eat, and upon not seeing you, went to the common room. I saw you doing some homework and sat near to you, but not in the closest chair.

"You're going to see your grandparents."

I said, not really a question but a statement that required some kind of confirmation nevertheless. I sighed through my nose.

"I talked to my father."

I made an effort to sound calm and casual, as if it wasn't a big deal. Even so, I wasn't going to explain to you the blurred lines between with our relationship; we weren't lovers, but that didn't stop him teasing the opportunity. Even if I knew he'd be unlikely to accept even if I was up for it, but that wasn't the reason I didn't peruse it.

Looked up from my homework as you started speaking.
I nodded. "Mhm." Wasn't really an enthusiastic tone.
Closing my homework and looking at you.
"Yeah?" I cleared my throat. "How did it go?" I leaned back in the chair.

I shrugged "He says you're acting exactly how he expected you to. Like a pissed off horny teenager who'd like a serious relationship but can't quite deal with the realities of that situation."

I said calmly, also leaning back as I raised my eyebrows. I wondered what you'd make of his assessment.

Looking at you with an angry look.
If you were going to be like this, well okay. I stood up and walked out of the common room.
Without making a sound or saying anything.
I continued to walk up the dungeons, and outside.
Looking at the clock, it was about 30 minutes until I was going to go.
I was going to fly there, as I couldn't apparate yet, and didn't have any portkey or floo powder.
Hoping it wouldn't be bad weather while I was flying a broomstick. It was a stupid idea actually.
He wished he asked his grandfather to come get him instead. Ugh.

I scowled at you. You'd wanted to know, and in all honesty I was starting to agree with him. I frowned as I walked down to my first detention with Severus.

"Sophie is in the hospital wing. With a broken hand."

I raised my eyebrows and offered my condolences. He asked me if I was involved and I declined sharply, so he dropped it.

It took a long time flying, but I finally arrived.
I was looking at the big door in front of me. I swallowed.
Feeling extremly nervous, swallowing again. The house was big.
The entrance was a huge door, red and majestic.
It was dark clouds tonight, and was a mysterious atmosphere around the house.

Taking my first steps up the stairs to the red door. Looking around, feeling like someone was watching.
I walked up the last steps, used the knocker on the door, knocking three times.
Waiting in silent. Tried to look and stand nice.

I was sorting through a few of Snapes files that he wanted me to organize when he broke the silence.

"Lileath... do you like your father? Outside of all the official settings that is?"

I raised my eyebrows at the question but didn't meet his look as I continued to flick through, confirming the question.

"Why?"

I paused slightly before I answered him, with perhaps more truth than I should of.

"He is a piece of a puzzle that I never realised was missing, but now that its been filled I realise it was."

I felt his surprise but remained quiet, staying for most of the night.

"Welcome Eric." Joseph, my grandfather opened the door for me. "Glad you could come." He smiled a polite smile.
"Thank you, it's my pleasure." I was close to bowing, but I understood that would be too much.
I nodded at him. He showed me to the table. One of their houseelfs pulled my chair out and folded the napkin over my lap.
I cleared my throat as it felt extremly weird and too much, but I just had to get used to it.
Smiling at the elf and whispering thank you. The elf blushed and hurried off.
My grandmother was also there. I sat at the middle of the table, and they at their own ends.
"Pleasure having you here tonight Eric." said Olivia with a warming smile. "Thank you."
The first course was served at the table.

He excused me at some point after midnight, bidding me goodnight. I knew he probably didn't believe me when I said I'd had nothing to do with the Sophie incident, but he couldn't prove it. And he didn't want to punish me too much, lest I disappear into that fortress of his, and what might come out when I finally emerged once more.

I walked back to the common room, deciding to take advantage of the quiet to do some homework.

We sat in silent for a little while, it felt like longer than it lasted.
"Lileath was busy tonight?" Olivia asked. I nodded.
"Yes, she needed to do something at school." I tried to smile.
I continued to eat, it was a really good steak. "The food was really good." I said after swallowing, so I didn't talk with food in my mouth.
Olivia smiled. "Well, thank you." Joseph cleared his throath.
"Eric. We know who you are." The room went silent. I and Olivia let go of our cutlery.
I looked from him to her, holding my breath and sweating.
"But you already knew who we were, didn't you?" He smiled..
Shaking while trying to drink some wine from my glas.
"Yes I did. I hope you aren't angry." Looking down at my plate.
He chuckled.
"No, you should have told us sooner! It's a pleasure to finally meet our grandson." Olivia joined the conversation.
I smiled, feeling pure joy. Happiness.
Joseph dried his mouth with a fabric napkin. Patting it slowly around his mouth, then laying it down in his lap again.
"So how is my son, your father?" Joseph got a serious look on his face.
I shrugged, feeling a little sad about it, but trying to hide it.
Joseph face was full of hatred, while Olivia looked more hurt. She probably missed her son, deep down inside.
But I bet that Joseph felt betrayed.
"Aren't you talking?" He cleared his throath.
I shook my head, and Joseph's face soften up.
"Hmm.." He said more to himself. Olivia looked at Joseph in anger that her husband was feeling satisfied about this.
But she shook it off.

Last edited:
I was studying by the fire when I got a note land on my desk. Raising my eyebrows at it in confusion, I read it.

Eric's meeting with his grandparents is going well, although yours twos relationship seems to be going less than swimmingly, I must say.

I snorted slightly at it, and began to write my reply.

Please don't tell me you crashed his dinner.

I sent it and I felt his smirk at the end of our bond, although it was too gruelling to communicate through it with all the wards. I knew he wouldn't miss the avoidance of talking about my relationship with you.

As if I'd do such a cruel, mean-spirited action just to spite him. How dare you wound me with such accusations.

I burst out laughing and then stifled it, passing notes to and fro for most the night. I wondered how you were, although I suspected he'd be gloating if your meeting was going badly.

"So.. what happend?" Olivia asked carefully.
I took the last bite of my food, was done eating. I swallowed, and dried my mouth with the napkin, not as classy as my grandfather.
"Something happend with my mum, I didn't come to the hospital. I sent my siblings, but I stayed so I could come at your dinner."
I smiled. "It was my own choice. But they haven't answered my last letter. They are not pleased." I looked around the room.
"Huh." Was the only sound that came out of Joseph's mouth while he was eating, he wasn't done yet.
Olivia nodded at my answer. "Joseph try to eat some faster. The desert is coming soon." She rolled her eyes at him. He ate his last bite and layed down his cutlery.
"What.. have your parents told you about us?" He cleared his throat.
The desert was served at the table. It was some kind of pudding.
"Nothing. They told us you were dead. But I found out pretty quickly that they were lying.
They didn't want us to have anything to do with you or your world."
Joseph shook his head. "That's absurd!" He almost yelled. Hit his fist in the table. Olivia jumped, I did too.
She looked really sad. She stood up and walked out of the room.
"Excuse us." He smiled and stood up, walked after her.

I sighed as I finished my homework, pacing around the room somewhat aimlessly. Twirling my wand, I turned as I heard someone enter the room behind me. Sophie and Megan, both with their wands pointed at me. I smirked, turning fully with my wand by my side.

“And what do you two want?”

I asked, idily bored. They sneered at me slightly.

“Revenge.”

I laughed and we began a duel, spells hitting the furniture and various shields. I hit Sophie and she staggered back, but I wasn`t duelling to my fullest. They`d be dead if I was.

( fack I mixed up the names haha. Okay Joseph is his father, Jacob is his grandfather. Now I got it :P)

They came back shortly.
"I'm sorry for my behavior." said Olivia apologetic.
I nodded and smiled. "Nothing to be sorry about."
"It's just that... we didn't know if we had grandchildren..." Her voice was shaking.
"Your uncle and ant has two each, but we knew nothing about your dad." She swallowed.
"I understand." I said shortly. "It's me, my brother Phillip and my sister Sylvia."
Olivia looked at me with teaser in her eyes and smiled. She was a soft woman, showing a lot of emotion.
My grandfather wasn't like that, he knew how to play the game and kept his emotions to himself. And that wast the smartest.
I almost forgot about the dessert, I started eating, it wasn't a big dessert so I was done quickly.
"We should continue in the living room. Get us some drinks Elvira." He pointed at the elf, and she hurried off.
We stood up from the table, Jacob went in front while we were right behind him. My grandparents sat down in a beige luxury sofa, I sat down in the opposite one, which looked exactly the same.

I disarmed Sophie and stunned Megan, and she had tears streaming down her face, but not from any physical pain this time.

"Why can't you just leave?" she screamed "All you do is just bring people pain and suffering!"

I sneered but had no real retort, so I snapped at her to get out of my sight. She was right, but I couldn't admit that to her. Maybe I should leave, you'd probably be happier anyways.

The evening continued with many exciting topics.
They asked me about you, I told them that it weren't easy so we hadn't decided if we were serious. My grandfather laughed and said something about the Dark Lord being protective of his belongings. He talked highly of the dark lord the rest of the evening, what a great leader he was and that he was the greatest wizard the world had ever seen.
They also talked about their other grandchildren that went to school at Durmstrang. And that one day I should meet them.
Also did they talk highly of Durmstrang, much better headmaster and so on...
It was a nice evening, and I didn't have to fly back home. That was the best part. He apparated me back to Hogwarts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back