• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter OC x OC RP

nomuseneeded

Hey,

Ren here! I am looking for a Harry Potter OC x OC rp. I perfer long responses, at least three paragraphs. I am a 21 year old female, who is not comfortable writing smut. My main OC is male, but I'm fine pairing him with anyone. If you want to double I'm down for that too. I know this is really short, but I don't have more to say.

Tell me if you're interested please!
Ren

Herro,

This is just a friendly little reminder that you don't need to worry about smut here, it's against the rules :). If someone does solicit you for it, report them and we'll take care of it. :3

-Derg, your friendly neighborhood Dergon mod

Hi! I'm Pippa, and I'm interested in this RP! Could you tell me a little more about it? Also, I'm not new to roleplaying, but I'm new to roleplaying on this site, so keep that in mind! Thanks for your consideration!

Yo, I would totally be up for this rp, if still free. I have a really nice (but dark) male character, so... if you’d like to get to know him, just pm me :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back