• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

JaxbyDaniels

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I'm Grizzle, 26 and looking for people 21+ to roleplay some scenario ideas I have for Harley x Joker and Batman x Joker. I base my Joker off the Arkham games and my own ideas for him. I think I'm adept at portraying this character.

Some of my ideas include Dr. Harleen Quinzel first meeting Joker and their numerous sessions that bring her to his side of insanity. I also have an idea for Batman visiting Joker in the Asylum and questioning him which could lead to a breakout and involve other villains.

I love to double, the Batman universe is just so fun. I also have a few OC's and portray lesser known characters like Condiment King and Firefly, I love King Shark, Clayface and Killer Croc as well. Looking for other villains if you're interested in doing a villain Rp.

I'm literate, usually am lengthy and descriptive and excel at dialogue. I love character development and talking OOC so that's a must for me. I'd like to brainstorm with my partner and come up with cool ideas together. I roleplay third person and would like you to do the same and if you're even lengthier than me then hell I'll match. OOC I prefer Discord but we can start with PM here if anyone's interested!

If you wanna do other villain pairings I'm okay with that too! But I prefer to be male characters though I could maybe take over a few female ones if need be. If you have other Batman universe ideas lemme know but just know I'd prefer to do an AU. I have a few other ideas but if you wanna hear em lemme know and we can get to plotting!

hello! i know this was posted months ago but i’ve come up empty handed in all my searches. i play batman and would love to do a joker pairing roleplay. i write literately and up. i’d love to chat on discord @ yourspacevirus#3607

Users who are viewing this thread

Back