Other Happy Lesbian Day of Visibility! Who's your favorite F/F pairing?

grigori

certified hopeless romantic
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Today is Lesbian Day of Visibility, so to celebrate, post your favorite F/F pairings in this thread!

Canon or fanon, western or anime, movies or books, as long as it's about lesbians and bi women!

My favorites are Bonnie/Marcy from Adventure Time and Catra/Adora from She-Ra. What about you?

wanda maximoff/natasha romanoff, from marvel. their romantic relationship exists only in my head, but their friendship is amazing, and i love them so so much.

Me and my girlfriend... heehee. 🌸

I'm currently really in love with MomoJirou and UraraTsu from Boku no Hero Academia. There's also Karolina Dean and Nico Minoru. Oh, and Carol Danvers and Valkyrie.

I don't particularly like non-cannon pairings, so for me it'd Fate Testarossa and Nanoha Vivid from the Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha and Vivid series.

it isn't lesbian day of visibility anymore, but i mean i'm a lesbian and i'm visible to the naked eye so maybe that's every day for me?? anyway, i love mint/ichigo (tokyo mew mew) and toga/uraraka (bnha). momo/jirou (bnha) is also real cute, but i'm not quite as invested in it by comparison. ^^

Korra and Asami and best of all it's canon.

not lesbian visibility day anymore, but i do like bubbline from adventure time and veraxca/romura from voltron: legendary defenders

*sees this* Finally Some Good F*cking Thread

Lots of great pairings mentioned already! I wanna add Webby/Lena from Ducktales since I've been watching it a lot lately, Daisy/Basira from The Magnus Archives, Sakura/Saki from Zombie Land Saga, probably a million others that just aren't coming to mind right now.
Also the last really really good book I read was called Foundryside and featured a blooming relationship between characters Sancia and Berenice which still owns my whole heart.
I'm just Big Gay. Wow.

I ship way more m/m than f/f but my favorite is probably Sayaka x Kyoko from Madoka Magica, even though it ends pretty tragically

I give compliments to Korrasami and Adora x Catra.

My personal favorite though would probably be Velvet x Eleanor from Tales of Berseria!

Last edited:
Nothing will ever beat Utena X Anthy from Revolutionary Girl Utena. While I still don't understand the ending of the movie ....the most romanic thing I've ever seen in an anime is when they dance in the rose garden....
Gets me Everytime.

My personal favorite are Yellow and Blue Diamond from Steven Universe, and yes, after the latest episode in January 2019 I see them as canon judging by the way they interact with each other.

Other favorite F/F pairings, be it canon or not, are Haruka/Michiru and Mako/Ami from Sailor Moon, korrasami, Utena/Anthy, Sylvanas/Jaina from the Warcraft universe (under certain conditions that are not canon), and Garnet from Steven Universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back