• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π‘―𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑨𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑹 β€” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’“π’†π’‚π’π’Ž

both mitra and bashi are complete, let me know if i need to amend anything

"bite the cop you call to have him arrested." "Bashi will always be the one to lend you their shoulder to cry on, even if he's suggesting torching that cheating ex-boyfriend's house."
I wanna be friends with him already! What a respectable short king XD

"bite the cop you call to have him arrested." "Bashi will always be the one to lend you their shoulder to cry on, even if he's suggesting torching that cheating ex-boyfriend's house."
I wanna be friends with him already! What a respectable short king XD
ofc, ofc, respectable 😌

I posted the CS for my charrie, still a wip but its getting late where i am but when i wake up tomorrow, this will be the first task i finish :3

:D can’t wait to see everyone’s character, I’m not perfectly happy with what I wrote, just like stared at it for a long while and decided to take a break with baking

sunshine and whiskey sunshine and whiskey minajesty minajesty ComplexDragon ComplexDragon SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles
neverbackdown neverbackdown sunshineysoul sunshineysoul picklemouse picklemouse 606 606 phnx. phnx.
-ferret- -ferret- Circe Circe logastellus logastellus MichiNyeon MichiNyeon _vxmp_ _vxmp_
Xen6n Xen6n felideli felideli NiftyNat NiftyNat

hi everyone!! i hope you all have been doing well.

just coming in here to remind everyone that the character sheet deadline is today at 11:59 PM EST!
i see that a few sheets have gone up and i can not wait to read them!! also, remember that i
will be reviewing character sheets tomorrow for acceptance and you will know if you have
been accepted if you receive a formal PM by 5:00 PM EST from me with the link to the Discord!!

once again, thank you all so much for showing interest in Happily Ever After and i can't wait to get this started!!

my power was knocked out at least 4 times yesterday during the storm and connecting to wifi was near impossible. 😭 let’s see if i can still work better under pressure and finally finish elijah.

Time to speed run this cs

yall i spent all my spoons on my other rp characters this week 😭 i don't think i'll be able to finish my character but yall have fun !! <3

Malai is pretty much finished, just need to expand on his backstory a bit then he will be fully done!

Edit: He's done!

Last edited:
I think I got him all finished by the deadline

i will let it be known that of course, i'll be asleep for the next 8 to 9 hours so if yall need to tweak and edit your sheets you can because i'm not here to press you guys to not touch your sheets anymore after midnight haha.

KrΓ½os & Ravenna are up!
totes ignore me missing my own deadline LOL

KrΓ½os & Ravenna are up!
totes ignore me missing my own deadline LOL
EAE17A901C2DE2766DB75498C68B74953FB59B8D

okay - so a vibe that i'm playing with for Knox:

Maid Marion was from a noble background, so I'm thinking when she and Robin Hood finally got to get married, they settled into more of a "middle class" life. but Knox is more radical and rebellious to his father's new comfortability.

This means Knox could be a "Royal born Rebel" for a little extra spice to the plot.

okay - so a vibe that i'm playing with for Knox:

Maid Marion was from a noble background, so I'm thinking when she and Robin Hood finally got to get married, they settled into more of a "middle class" life. but Knox is more radical and rebellious to his father's new comfortability.

This means Knox could be a "Royal born Rebel" for a little extra spice to the plot.
i like this idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back