• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π‘―𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑨𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑹 β€” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’“π’†π’‚π’π’Ž

ahhhhh my cs code broke a bit and I don't know what i did - page two is just not coming up anymore.

ahhhhh my cs code broke a bit and I don't know what i did - page two is just not coming up anymore.
Did you try and delete something from that section?

page 3 also looks a bit broken too

Okay so the problem right now is where the buttons for the pages are in relation to the numbers. They're accessable but they've shifted to the left quite a bit.

Okay so the problem right now is where the buttons for the pages are in relation to the numbers. They're accessable but they've shifted to the left quite a bit.
Let me take a look and see if I can figure out what happened

Let me take a look and see if I can figure out what happened
Thank youuu

I was working on the part in the "extras" page with the music player when it happened. Though, I just recopied that section from the original code source, so I'm worried I messed with something else by accident lol

Thank youuu

I was working on the part in the "extras" page with the music player when it happened. Though, I just recopied that section from the original code source, so I'm worried I messed with something else by accident lol
Were you trying to use youtube instead of soundcloud?

I was indeed πŸ˜…
I'm not sure if youtube is supported within these types of codes, at least, I'm not sure how to edit the code to make it work; I've always used soundcloud

Super fair - What happened?
So I've replaced each of the problem sections with the original code and it didnt fix the issue, so I think something might have happened with the code specifically for the buttons

So I've replaced each of the problem sections with the original code and it didnt fix the issue, so I think something might have happened with the code specifically for the buttons
Ahhh i dunnno - i tried pasting over that section and it didn't help.
I'm just gonna have to leave it right now because i wanna finish writing - It's fast approaching bedtime unfortunately.

Ahhh i dunnno - i tried pasting over that section and it didn't help.
I'm just gonna have to leave it right now because i wanna finish writing - It's fast approaching bedtime unfortunately.
I found some " in places where they didnt need to go, so I'm gonna try and delete those and see if it fixes the issue

picklemouse picklemouse So I found the issue. When you were filling out the extras section, you accidentally deleted a border tag

picklemouse picklemouse I've included screenshots of where you accidentally deleted it
wrong.png
correct.png

DONE - Subject to slight edits over time. He's a brand new character so I worry some of the writing is clunky right now πŸ˜… But I'm happy with him for now!

i want to give everyone who showed interest in my role play a huge thank you!!

i didn’t expect for this role play to get as much attention as it did and i’m so glad to have this role play set into motion.

the official PM with the Discord link has been sent out and you will know if you have been accepted when you receive the message.

if you were not accepted, i am still happy for your support and interest. no hard feelings at all, i just had to make the choice of choosing characters that would fit the storyline the best. i hope to role play with you all one day in the future and i wish you the best on your role playing adventures!!

once again, thank you everyone who has shown interest in this role play and i cannot wait to write with you all!!

Sorry but I will have to drop out of this. I've been busy with work and norcal is going through a pretty hard winter rn lol. I hope I can join in the near future and good luck on this. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back