• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π‘―𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑨𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑹 β€” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’“π’†π’‚π’π’Ž

kevin

𝒓𝒆𝒅 π’Žπ’†π’‚π’π’” π’Š 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’–
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello everyone! welcome to the official waiting realm for Happily Ever After.

in here you guys can chit-chat with each other, discuss character ideas, ask me questions, and so much more!
i am adding the last details to the Discord server and i will send out a link to everyone when i am done.

once again thank you all for showing interest in my role play, i cannot wait to write with you all!!

a66d74ce36fbc944368efeec0daf0b5c.jpg

hiiiiii everyone!!

Hello there! I'm super excited for thissss
i am soooooo happy to hear that!! i am also very, very excited to get this going. it’s going to be a very fun time!!

a66d74ce36fbc944368efeec0daf0b5c.jpg

hiiiiii everyone!!
Hello!! Quick question, do you have any suggestions for rebel characters? I’m thinking something like folklore or monsters but I’m not sure what sort of character to go with - I was thinking maybe the child of the witch from Hansel and Gretel or maybe the child of Dracula? If that’s allowed ofc, just looking for feedback

Hello!! Quick question, do you have any suggestions for rebel characters? I’m thinking something like folklore or monsters but I’m not sure what sort of character to go with - I was thinking maybe the child of the witch from Hansel and Gretel or maybe the child of Dracula? If that’s allowed ofc, just looking for feedback
perfect question, i’m glad you asked!
so, on the interest check in the rules section, i put a link to an official list of classic fairytales from Ever After High that you can use to get a character idea.

here is the link:
EAH Fairytales

some ideas for a Rebel character could be child of The Dark Fairy, child of The Big Bad Wolf, child of Captain Hook, child of The Sea Witch from the Little Mermaid, and so on, so forth!

perfect question, i’m glad you asked!
so, on the interest check in the rules section, i put a link to an official list of classic fairytales from Ever After High that you can use to get a character idea.

here is the link:
EAH Fairytales

some ideas for a Rebel character could be child of The Dark Fairy, child of The Big Bad Wolf, child of Captain Hook, child of The Sea Witch from the Little Mermaid, and so on, so forth!
Okay!! If it’s alright I’ll probably go with the witch from hansel and gretel (so a character in place of Ginger).

Also, question!
Do the rebels have to be the child of a 'villian?'
hi! yes, all Rebels are born from a villain.
but that doesn’t mean they are forced to be Rebel-like for the rest of their lives. in the show there are some Rebels who don’t want to be evil like their parent. especially when they get to the school and aren’t under the supervision of their villainous parent, they have free will to want to be good. (even though in the show, it’s frowned upon for Rebel to want to be good and a Royal to want to be bad)

Okay!! If it’s alright I’ll probably go with the witch from hansel and gretel (so a character in place of Ginger).
wonderful!! i love that idea!!!!

hi! yes, all Rebels are born from a villain.
but that doesn’t mean they are forced to be Rebel-like for the rest of their lives. in the show there are some Rebels who don’t want to be evil like their parent. especially when they get to the school and aren’t under the supervision of their villainous parent, they have free will to want to be good. (even though in the show, it’s frowned upon for Rebel to want to be good and a Royal to want to be bad)
Thank you~
I'm gonna start narrowing down some ideas! β™‘

just a quick btw, i’ll be posting the CS thread soon!
i just realized that in my initial post that i said i would be working on the Discord server (which i am) but, ill be letting everyone into the Discord server after i accept character applications!

Hey all - So I don't think I read the original post about the plot, but is it based on a show? or just the concept of the show? I don't really know what the source material is lol

Hey all - So I don't think I read the original post about the plot, but is it based on a show? or just the concept of the show? I don't really know what the source material is lol
hi! yes! the plot is based on a show called Ever After High!
though, i am going to be tweaking some things in the plot to change it up a bit!

hi! yes! the plot is based on a show called Ever After High!
though, i am going to be tweaking some things in the plot to change it up a bit!
Oop lol Would you say it would be important for me to watch the show? Or could I get by without having much knowledge?

Oop lol Would you say it would be important for me to watch the show? Or could I get by without having much knowledge?
nope! you don’t have to watch the show.
i am pulling all the important lore for you all and putting it into the Discord server!
i will say though, in my opinion, that Ever After High isn’t super lore heavy. so, someone with no knowledge of the show can join because there really isn’t much to know!

that’s also why i pulled some important links from the Fandom wiki for you all so you can have some help when you create your characters!

those links are posted on the character sheet thread code!

nope! you don’t have to watch the show.
i am pulling all the important lore for you all and putting it into the Discord server!
i will say though, in my opinion, that Ever After High isn’t super lore heavy. so, someone with no knowledge of the show can join because there really isn’t much to know!
Love that :bishiesparklesl: Okay - so i guess my next question is regarding the characters. Should they be similar to the characters in the show, or can they be OC?

For example, i'd like to apply to play the son of Robin Hood - In the show his name is Sparrow Hood. Does that have to be his name here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back