• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π‘―𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑨𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑹 β€” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’“π’†π’‚π’π’Ž

ooooh! so many cs are being posted!!
i am soooo happy with the amount of interest this role play garnered. so many great characters are being posted and i’m soooooooooo excited to read them all.

Alrighty! I have gotten part of Cosette up. Still working on some sections and fleshing out others, but the very bare bones are on there now haha

bashi is up, it's a bit bare bones, let me know if you'd like more detail and i'll see if i cant squeeze out a bit more from my microscopic brain

hi guys! sorry for being a bit MIA. i took a roadtrip to Pittsburgh and i got in this morning around 8am and just have been running around all day!

i head back home tomorrow so on the ride back, i’ll be more active and more productive!

thank you all!!

hi guys! sorry for being a bit MIA. i took a roadtrip to Pittsburgh and i got in this morning around 8am and just have been running around all day!

i head back home tomorrow so on the ride back, i’ll be more active and more productive!

thank you all!!
Pittsburgh is a fun place! totally understadable, drive safe

Posted my placeholder for my boy

hi everyone!!!
sorry for my inactivity, i’ll be getting back in the scene tomorrow.

Posted my placeholder for my boy
a child of rumpelstiltskin was going to be my second character choice before i decided to stick with just one, but i just knowwwww you’re gonna EAT with this character. i’m excited to see the finished product.

im so excited for this rp and i just know the plots r gonna be juicyyyyy

y’all.. i’m fighting the urge to give elijah an english accent like the mice have in shrek. 😭

y’all.. i’m fighting the urge to give elijah an english accent like the mice have in shrek. 😭
do it, you'll never regret it

time to pull out bulgarian bashi from ye olde harry potter veela days
(it took me two whole minutes to write this)

a child of rumpelstiltskin was going to be my second character choice before i decided to stick with just one, but i just knowwwww you’re gonna EAT with this character. i’m excited to see the finished product.
Thank uuuu, I was eyeing Rumpelstiltskin from start. He's just so enigmatic and complicated in the OUAT series. Wanna incorporate that in my character as well

😭I have faith in you
i want to say he's going to be more mysterious and enigmatic this time but he'll probably end up being just as feral as he is in our chb rp

i want to say he's going to be more mysterious and enigmatic this time but he'll probably end up being just as feral as he is in our chb rp
I don't blame ya, he's enjoyable that way lol. Pyotr wouldn't be like Drea tho, less reactive, more manipulative than real with you, and definitely more troubled. Just like his daddy

Last edited:
might attempt to finish Mitra tn, if not tomorrow, their personality is currently escaping me

might attempt to finish Mitra tn, if not tomorrow, their personality is currently escaping me
that's fine! no rush, just wanted to check in.
and like i said, if you need an extension, i am more than happy to give you one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back