• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π‘―𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑨𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑹 β€” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’“π’†π’‚π’π’Ž

My goal is to finish my cs by tomorrow night, but there is a possibility that I might need an extension.

i'm gonna be SPEED RUNNING my cses, and depending on how much i get done today, kev, i'll let you know if i need an extension !!

i'm gonna be SPEED RUNNING my cses, and depending on how much i get done today, kev, i'll let you know if i need an extension !!
no rush at all!! just let me know : D

Does anyone have a good male ginger fcs? I like the fc I have but I kinda want something more baby face or younger and playful, if that makes sense and I am big struggle

Does anyone have a good male ginger fcs? I like the fc I have but I kinda want something more baby face or younger and playful, if that makes sense and I am big struggle
i just did some looking and geez i can not find anything.
all of them have such masculine features that are so sharp and defined.

requesting an extension just to cover my bases, but i’m pretty sure i can complete his sheet in the couple of days we have left. all i need is his backstory.

requesting an extension just to cover my bases, but i’m pretty sure i can complete his sheet in the couple of days we have left. all i need is his backstory.
okie!! i’ll take a note of you needing an extension just to have it on paper just in case you don’t end up needing it.

IMG_0798.png
Dunno if he’s as ginger as you’re looking for

i just did some looking and geez i can not find anything.
all of them have such masculine features that are so sharp and defined.
I know thats been my problem too haha

View attachment 1141499
Dunno if he’s as ginger as you’re looking for
No but i do really like this one, he has a much softer face which is more important to me than the ginger, ginger just needs to be close enough

thank you! I'll prolly end up using this one

Hello Helloo!! I hope everyone's doing fantastic; I'm just dropping in to say hi!!
I'll be posting a placeholder soon! And can I just say everyone's character looks so frickin fabulous!! :o):hearteyes:

kevin kevin I'm going to need an extension on my cs, I would say at least just an extra day since yesterday I was no productive cause I had a small drop in mood and didn't do anything (homework or rp wise oops) πŸ˜…

I'm almost finished with Piper. had planned to also make a rebel but I'm not sure anymore πŸ˜… but i wanted to ask kevin kevin Could I have Peter and Wendy be my char's parents? or should i leave it with just Peter? Just not sure if that would be okay in terms of the kids have to continue the stories haha

kevin kevin I'm going to need an extension on my cs, I would say at least just an extra day since yesterday I was no productive cause I had a small drop in mood and didn't do anything (homework or rp wise oops) πŸ˜…
hi! that is totally fine with me!

I'm almost finished with Piper. had planned to also make a rebel but I'm not sure anymore πŸ˜… but i wanted to ask kevin kevin Could I have Peter and Wendy be my char's parents? or should i leave it with just Peter? Just not sure if that would be okay in terms of the kids have to continue the stories haha
i think it would be best just to stick with using Peter!

sunshine and whiskey sunshine and whiskey minajesty minajesty ComplexDragon ComplexDragon
SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles neverbackdown neverbackdown sunshineysoul sunshineysoul
picklemouse picklemouse Lavenderdrops Lavenderdrops @fr0giez 606 606 _vxmp_ _vxmp_
phnx. phnx. -ferret- -ferret- Circe Circe logastellus logastellus MichiNyeon MichiNyeon

hi everyone! hope you are all doing well.

i just wanted to pop in and see how everyone is doing character sheet-wise since the character sheet deadline is in 3 days.
if you feel like you may need an extension, please PM me here so we can discuss details!
I def need an extension i’ve been so busy with work sadly

sunshine and whiskey sunshine and whiskey minajesty minajesty ComplexDragon ComplexDragon SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles
neverbackdown neverbackdown sunshineysoul sunshineysoul picklemouse picklemouse Lavenderdrops Lavenderdrops 606 606
phnx. phnx. -ferret- -ferret- Circe Circe logastellus logastellus MichiNyeon MichiNyeon _vxmp_ _vxmp_
Xen6n Xen6n felideli felideli NiftyNat NiftyNat

hi everyone! after some careful consideration and some extension discussions,
i have made the decision to officially move the character sheet deadline to Monday, February 5th @ 11:59 PM EST

then on Tuesday, February 6th, i will be reviewing sheets for acceptance and you will know if you have been accepted if you receive a formal PM from me by 5:00 PM EST

thank you, everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back