• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hanabi High [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Heh. Let one of the teachers say that to a student with Steve around, they're gonna be in bad shape.

I can see it now.
Teacher: You're pathetic.
Student: W-what?
Steve: You realize I got a whole bunch of teachers sent to prison for this, right?
Teacher: Oh, sh-!

You are really into jailing teachers. Anything you wanna talk about buddy?
Well, I had this teacher in high school who tried to smear me. She even went so far as to tamper with my records to say I wasn't doing my homework. I guess I am sort of in love with the idea of her seeing jail time for it, considering no one did anything about it.

I know your character has something like that. So are you just living vicariously through your character?

Not really, though I admit I am getting a kick out of it. It's pretty much just what I came up with when I was thinking of a good reason for why he would transfer.

I am enjoying how this is coming so far! Can't wait for classes to begin.

I shall get a reply up tomorrow, erm, well later today technically; last few days have been annoying as heck.

just wanted to let you guys know im on vacation in spain right now, will try my best to reply but if im a bit slow that’s why !

I was new and excited I tried to join like everything
That is way too relatable; my first month of RPing consisted of ghosting tons of people. My second month consisted of apologies and dropping. It can be overwhelming XD.

just wanted to let you guys know im on vacation in spain right now, will try my best to reply but if im a bit slow that’s why !
Omg! Have so much fun! How's Spain?

That is way too relatable; my first month of RPing consisted of ghosting tons of people. My second month consisted of apologies and dropping. It can be overwhelming XD.

Omg! Have so much fun! How's Spain?
thanks!! so far it’s been great! the heat hasn’t killed me yet lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back