• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Tourism School: Hanabi High

Doughnut

🖤
code by @pasta

guidelines

001 There is a total character limit of 10 for now.
002 It is not first come, first serve.
003 There will be a minimum of 1 serious paragraph [min. 10 sentences].
004 Try to be active, minimum 1 post per 3 days.
005 Keep the drama out of the OOC.
006 Let me know if you have any ideas for the rp.

Kid, you’ll move mountains.ミ☆
→ about the roleplay

So… The principal send me to invite you to our school since well… we need more students. It’s not because we have a bad reputation or anything, it’s just that the school doesn't have a lot of fame… yet. It also used to be an all-girls school, but this year it became a mixed one. The neighbouring schools are hogging all the students for themselves as usual with their over the top advertising on the streets. Hell, I even got mails from them to join their schools.

I don’t even know why the principal send me here in the first place since I’m not good with speeches like these… I believe he did say something about image and charisma? Anyway, our school is pretty amazing. It’s the average size but it is really pretty, especially when the cherry blossoms are in full bloom ! The picnic tables on the courtyard are the best place then to eat at as you’ll have the most amazing view.

In the Main Building we have our regular classes. In the other building on the right, also called the AmuBuilding, are the gym and club rooms. In the back you have the running tracks which is pretty big but also not as fun for when you actually have to go running for P.E. … The cafeteria is situated on the left. And the food there is really good for a cheap price. But if you don’t want to eat there, there are shops nearby the school which also serve yummy food for a decent price. Or if you just want to go out during the breaks, there’s an arcade nearby and a shopping street when you just go straight forward from the front gate.

I hope I’ve somewhat convinced you to join our school. If you do decide to join, I’ll be happy to see you on April 8, 2019 !

- Sayuri Matsumura

Great Times

So… The principal send me to invite you to our school since well… we need more students. It’s not because we have a bad reputation or anything, it’s just that the school doesn't have a lot of fame… yet. It also used to be an all-girls school, but this year it became a mixed one. The neighbouring schools are hogging all the students for themselves as usual with their over the top advertising on the streets. Hell, I even got mails from them to join their schools.

I don’t even know why the principal send me here in the first place since I’m not good with speeches like these… I believe he did say something about image and charisma? Anyway, our school is pretty amazing. It’s the average size but it is really pretty, especially when the cherry blossoms are in full bloom ! The picnic tables on the courtyard are the best place then to eat at as you’ll have the most amazing view.

In the Main Building we have our regular classes. In the other building on the right, also called the AmuBuilding, are the gym and club rooms. In the back you have the running tracks which is pretty big but also not as fun for when you actually have to go running for P.E. … The cafeteria is situated on the left. And the food there is really good for a cheap price. But if you don’t want to eat there, there are shops nearby the school which also serve yummy food for a decent price. Or if you just want to go out during the breaks, there’s an arcade nearby and a shopping street when you just go straight forward from the front gate.

I hope I’ve somewhat convinced you to join our school. If you do decide to join, I’ll be happy to see you on April 8, 2019 !

- Sayuri Matsumura

Rules:
001 There is a total character limit of 10 for now.
002 It is not first come, first serve.
003 There will be a minimum of 1 serious paragraph [min. 10 sentences].
004 Try to be active, minimum 1 post per 3 days.
005 Keep the drama out of the OOC.
006 Let me know if you have any ideas for the rp.

This rp will center mainly around field trips [of multiple days] and excursions [1 day] during the school year.
Of course you can't forget about the festivals either.
Who knows, one day we would even fly to Hawaii.

Last edited:
If there are any suggestions for making it an even more interesting RP, do let me know. I'm open for suggestions. ^^

Also interested though this type of role-play is completely new to me so I hope you will cut me some slack, thanks.

I'm going to take a dip on this. Might as well use it to take a break from all hectic fantasy RP I've been in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back