• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

arcanas

crimes against humanity
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It’s been a while, haha. A couple of months for sure. I was on here a little while back, but got sick and then lost all motivation to rp… ah, well. So goes life.

Anyways. As the title implies, I’m looking to rip my toes back into the waters of rp with some Hamilton (the musical) content. I’ve been hyperfixated on it lately, which means I’ve been thinking about it 24/7.

I’m 16 years old with 5+ years of rp experience on multiple sites. I’m comfortable writing with people of any age, gender, etc. My writing style is semi-lit, but I match length.

I’m looking for someone who can write a minimum of two paragraphs per reply, is understanding of my wonky schedule, and has a decent understanding of English grammar. Nothing turns me off faster from a rp than repeated misuse of grammar.

I am comfortable writing for Hamilton, Jefferson, Lafayette, and possibly Laurens and Washington. I’m looking for Hamilton, Laurens, Eliza, Burr, and just about anyone else. Romance isn’t necessary, but is welcome. I’d love to see some Eliza/Hamilton and/or Lauren’s/Hamilton, but am pretty ota. Platonic relationships are also awesome!

As far as plots go, I adore reincarnation, AUs, alternate history, and slice of life.

Leave a comment or send a PM if you’re interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back