• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Halo: Spartans Rising

I like the idea but is it possible to play as conflicting characters such as renegade Spartans that abandoned the cause for a independent rebel way kinda like the heretics in halo 2

I like the idea but is it possible to play as conflicting characters such as renegade Spartans that abandoned the cause for a independent rebel way kinda like the heretics in halo 2
Sorry, not yet. Maybe somewhere down the line if we do other stories with the characters.

I'm waiting for Rusty to get his character sheet done, but we can start it today. Give me a minute to create the thread. Know that my keyboard is messing up and I'll be getting it fixed hopefully soon, so my posts might be rather slow.

Actually quite decent story.
Tells the story on how Master Chief became how he is today, and the original blue team.

Interesting, I'll look into it when I can. I am working on the OOC stuff we can discuss roleplay ideas there and a Character sheet area to keep things orderly. I am glad people seem to be taking interest in this little roleplay.

Halo is just the best FPS series to many, myself included. I once cosplayed as Chief, and then the Arbiter a year later. The arbiter was a hard one to cosplay though..

I see, then I am really glad to bring this kind of joy to people with this roleplay. And because of the time thing, can only post one thing for now, it will be a while for the character sheet area to go up, and finally the main roleplay. And that song sounds really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back