• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ryan, having stayed up most of the night due to having a nightmare that tore him from his sleep early on. Once he sees sunlight peek through his window, he takes a quick shower and gets dressed. Then, he talks to his parents about what happened yesterday and the nightmare that followed. They quickly write it off as a coincidence that influenced his Nightmare Disorder. He sighs and eats some French toast on the way out. A yawn escapes every once in a while as he walks through the city on his way to class.

Alexis stops by a shop to buy a cold water before continuing her walk to the school.

He sighed. "I'm still upset but... You're my sister and that's more important." He said.
Iris hugs him. "You were right to be mad. I'm sorry I told matthew. I know your going to be a great hero. I'm glad you found your own reason." They got to the cafe and she went inside.

The next day was the day of Physical Exams.

Peter woke up early. "Hey grandpa." He said.

Johnson woke up early as well. He looked at Iris and sighed. He was still mad at her but he started to regret what was said.
Matthew woke up and put on a white shirt, light purple jacket and black jeans and shoes. He then drunk a little bit of orange juice but skipped breakfast. He decided to walk to school early.

Aquamari walked down the street with headphones listening to music. She sang some of the parts as she skipped and jumed from side to side at times. Th girl in her own world as she reached the school

Alexis tossed her empty bottle of water into a nearby bin before arriving quite a bit earlier than expected. She took advantage of this free time to put some headphones in and draw.

Alexis tossed her empty bottle of water into a nearby bin before arriving quite a bit earlier than expected. She took advantage of this free time to put some headphones in and draw.
Reaching the school Aqua spotted Alexis sitting off and drawing. Looking around it seemed Alexis was the first one, skipping over she took a seat next to her

Iris munched on her donut as she left the shop, heading to the school.

Reaching the school Aqua spotted Alexis sitting off and drawing. Looking around it seemed Alexis was the first one, skipping over she took a seat next to her
They sat down and Mr. Hamatsuji walked into the room. "Alright everyone. Today is the day of the physical exam. We are going to the clinic." He said

They sat down and Mr. Hamatsuji walked into the room. "Alright everyone. Today is the day of the physical exam. We are going to the clinic." He said
Aqua wasn't to excited about going off to do their Physical. Not looking forward to meeting a new doctor as she was comfortable with her old doctor.

"By physical exam, are we talking physical health examination or strenuous physical test? Perhaps both?" Ryan asked.

"Huh. Okay."
"Did you see anything?" She asked almost worried for some reason

Aqua looked at her confused and shook her head "no?.." she replied. Aqua was going to peek over to see what she was drawing but Alexis was quick to cover her drawing.
"Okay." she said, putting her drawing utensils away, relieved. She didn't like other people seeing her private projects, but she couldn't tell her that. "Sorry if that came out kinda harsh."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back