• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC

The Wordsmith Myth

A Story Teller
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is where I will answer questions that you may have it's also our area for talking out of character)

Requesting permission to join. I'll try to log on as much as I can. Sorry about earlier.

I guess this is a good a time as any to talk about something. I wanted to talk about it before I did it in the future. Since I didn't put it on the character sheet, should Matthew be able to sense and perceive things around his area by sensing the vibrations in the air and ground via telekinesis?

I guess this is a good a time as any to talk about something. I wanted to talk about it before I did it in the future. Since I didn't put it on the character sheet, should Matthew be able to sense and perceive things around his area by sensing the vibrations in the air and ground via telekinesis?
No. That seems more like a precog than a telekinetic ability.

Peter wasn't cheating in his fight. Just trying not to get overtake. She saw him and a boy with a sound quirk fighting for second place. Peter kept dodging attacks. "DUDE! JUST SETTLE FOR SECOND PLACE!" Peter yelled. "I'm literally not even trying to get in your way!"
((she don't mean everyone is cheating, ...she just dose not want to be caught in the backfire of those who are,or in their Pickering))

No just saying. We don't wanna clutter up the actual thread
I was thinking about adding something to add on Alexis. While in speed form (only in speed form, it can't be used in power, normal or 30 second cooldown) she can dodge projectiles fired at her (an AOE attack does not count). there's the gif for reference
flash dodge.gif
of course, its up to you if I can add it.

oh okay...although dont know how to interact with that post ><

but dont worry dont need to interact with anyone

I was thinking about adding something to add on Alexis. While in speed form (only in speed form, it can't be used in power, normal or 30 second cooldown) she can dodge projectiles fired at her (an AOE attack does not count). there's the gif for reference
View attachment 710800
of course, its up to you if I can add it.
You really wanna make the flash don't you. Fine. But no projectile faster than a paintball)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back