• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC

(in reality I'm not sure im gonna log in tonight, I need sleep. I have like 30 minutes left)

(I finally added a picture for Alexis. Its on her updated profile.)

(Dodgeball. Isn't there so many ways I can stop the ball just with basic telekinesis alone not to mention you can just create an energy Shield)

(Dodgeball. Isn't there so many ways I can stop the ball just with basic telekinesis alone not to mention you can just create an energy Shield)
(You have a limit on your telekinesis based on force and weight. This is as much of a test for you as anyone. In your case endurance)

The Senate Himself The Senate Himself Yes Trevor could make a sheild, thats breakable with enough force, yes you could grab the ball with telekenisis but theres a limit to how much you can move or stop without resting. Its not just a game of offense and tactics but one of defence and endurence.

(that's now how weaknesses really work in this world. There's not a super exploitable weakness. Quirks work like muscle groups. The weakness if overstraining and the muscle. Quirks don't really come with main weaknesses they unless the quirk would have a specific weakness like Johnson and heat. For the most part quirks have limits. Not weaknesses)
(yeah, Alexis' quirk is has a time limit, most of the others do too but Damien has both (correct me if I'm wrong, but the element thing is more like a weakness while the lack of mobility is more like a limit.) Get where I'm going at? I understand what you are saying but that's just the way I see it.)

(I updated my character sheet a little bit so I don't know, check it out please)
(now that you mention it, I did a little bit to. Most of the changes are in the "Other" part tho. Bout to log off too)

Sorry guys was not feeling to well this morning and went back to sleep...I still feel tired but finally woke up
I'll post soon, trying to read up what has happen

Thanks ^^
And okay I think I'm all caught up 😅and oh no I have the ball ....
I have to wrote down who is on who's team...I forgot XD

so I guess ill post the site did not send me notifications again :/

ill post for the nurse and have her come to the gym

I know this is late considering how far you guys are into the story, but I am asking permission to join the story

Users who are viewing this thread

Back