• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Okay." she said, putting her drawing utensils away, relieved. She didn't like other people seeing her private projects, but she couldn't tell her that. "Sorry if that came out kinda harsh."
"Its alright Alexis...you don't need to be sorry" she replied with a smile. She just figured she didn't like others seeing her art.

"Its alright Alexis...you don't need to be sorry" she replied with a smile. She just figured she didn't like others seeing her art.
"I'm not used to...basic interaction." Is all she could think of as an excuse.

"Again its okay Alexis" Aqua said with a smile

"I think its just a health exam because we're going to go she a doctor" Aqua added
Ryan yawns and then nods. "Good. I'm not really fond of doctors, but usually physical exams go by pretty quickly. The sooner we can get through this, the better."

Ryan yawns and then nods. "Good. I'm not really fond of doctors, but usually physical exams go by pretty quickly. The sooner we can get through this, the better."
"I'll show you when it's done." She ended the conversation with.
"Yea im not really looking forward to the check up either" aqua replied to Ryan before turning to Alexies. "Sure, if your sure would love to see your drawing"

"Yea im not really looking forward to the check up either" aqua replied to Ryan before turning to Alexies. "Sure, if your sure would love to see your drawing"
"It's okay. Most people don't. You'll be fine, and if things go south for any reason, you got a class full of people ready to back you up. Though the medical staff here should be excellent considering who they're paid to take care of." Ryan says.

Last edited:
(I really need someone to take over Alexis while im gone June 17th to 24th)
"It's okay. Most people don't. You'll be fine, and if things go south for any reason, you got a class full of people ready to back you up. Though the medical staff here should be excellent considering who they're paid to take care of." Ryan says.
"I would hope so." She said.

Aqua smiled "thanks Rayan, that makes me feel a bit better"
(I really need someone to take over Alexis while im gone June 17th to 24th)

"I would hope so." She said.
(Not sure if I could....XD I can do someone else's character justice)

Aqua smiled "thanks Rayan, that makes me feel a bit better"

(Not sure if I could....XD I can do someone else's character justice)
(I mean as long as its someone. Doesn't matter who it is. I would hate for my absence to slow things down.)

Ao
Ao had woken up a few hours ago and decided to take a walk in costume in order to prepare to what would happen next. The city was quite populated, which was a thing he wasn't quite used to. He was more used to a less densely populated area to do his dirty work in, but he had to adjust to this new setting if he wanted to survive. He passed the clinic and decided to stop and take a look, taking a seat outside. At first, he wouldn't have thought this place would be a center for villainy, but at the same time, it was the perfect facade to plot something big. (Assuming Ao did meet up with Kirk)

They sat down and Mr. Hamatsuji walked into the room. "Alright everyone. Today is the day of the physical exam. We are going to the clinic." He said
Alexis
"Uh, Mr. Hamatsuji, I have a question. Can I take it twice? For both sides of my quirk." She asked. Mainly, she had been using her Speed side to get where she was now, but now this could be an opportunity to see exactly how her power side works for future reference. She had only used it once, on accident when she was little on one of her toys and she had pretty much slept on that side for the majority of her life. If she could make it work, then perhaps it could be of use later on when the situation calls for it.

(Hey guys. With registering for classes and all this other stuff I'm outting this thread ob hold. Keep watching tho cuz I will start it up again)

(Best of luck and yes don't mind slowing down. Until everything gets settled down with school coming back. I'll keep watching for sure as I do want to continue RP one day)

(Best of luck and yes don't mind slowing down. Until everything gets settled down with school coming back. I'll keep watching for sure as I do want to continue RP one day)
(okay. good luck man. i'll see you then.

Once in the bus Uncle Sam passed out forms to each of the students. "Fill these out. They're going to be given to your examiner. They're medical sheets. Everything is confidential so don't be shy about letting the examiner know about any medical problems you may have." He said.

Once in the bus Uncle Sam passed out forms to each of the students. "Fill these out. They're going to be given to your examiner. They're medical sheets. Everything is confidential so don't be shy about letting the examiner know about any medical problems you may have." He said.
Matthew leaned against the window of the bus from his seat and wrote down how his left shoulder was recently dislocated and put back into place and how his eyes bleed most of the the time he uses his quirk. "I guess that'll do" Matthew said quietly to himself.

Iris took the form and silent filled it out.

Alexis silently nodded her head and filled out the form in hand. She writes down the fact that she starts to tire out when her limit is close. She also threw in the fact about her recent injuries in her fight against Matthew in there and wrapped up.

Aqua look the sheet and sat down. Quitely filling out the sheet.

Alexis silently nodded her head and filled out the form in hand. She writes down the fact that she starts to tire out when her limit is close. She also threw in the fact about her recent injuries in her fight against Matthew in there and wrapped up.
Matthew was sitting next to Alexis. (Because why not)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back