• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Aqua spotted Johnson in the coner on her eye. Unsure why he choose to sit next to her and not his sister or the others. She dismissed is and finished filling out her sheet.
"I think Parker has a crush on my sister." Johnson said watching Peter try to get Iris' attention

"I think Parker has a crush on my sister." Johnson said watching Peter try to get Iris' attention
Aqua puts her hands on the backrest in front of her and pull herself up to see. "Maybe?..."she said tilting her head to the side "you want me to ask him?" She asked looking back up at Johnson?

Matthew was sitting next to Alexis. (Because why not)
Alexis wasn't paying attention to the others talking as she started to drift off into a small daydream. It wasn't until she noticed Matthew sitting next to her that her mind fell down to earth. She recalls that she still had the left over money from replacing her t-shirt and felt that now was a good time to give it back to him. "Hey. So, uh, thank you again for the money. Here's the change. I figure if you wanted it back, now would be the time."

Alexis wasn't paying attention to the others talking as she started to drift off into a small daydream. It wasn't until she noticed Matthew sitting next to her that her mind fell down to earth. She recalls that she still had the left over money from replacing her t-shirt and felt that now was a good time to give it back to him. "Hey. So, uh, thank you again for the money. Here's the change. I figure if you wanted it back, now would be the time."
"It's fine just keep the rest in case something pops up and you need the extra money" he said with a friendly smile "Don't worry about it"

"It's fine just keep the rest in case something pops up and you need the extra money" he said with a friendly smile "Don't worry about it"
"Ah, okay. Thanks" She responded back to Matthew, putting the money away and dazing off again.

Once in the bus Uncle Sam passed out forms to each of the students. "Fill these out. They're going to be given to your examiner. They're medical sheets. Everything is confidential so don't be shy about letting the examiner know about any medical problems you may have." He said.
Ryan fills out the form and then he glances around at the other students.

Seeing that they would be waiting for a while in the bus. Aqua got up and went to sit next to Peter. "Hey Pet.." she said happily "nervious about medical exams?" She asked trying to work up a conversation

"Guess so"iris said looking around.
"Come in." Kirk said.

Origami snuck into the school while no one was there.

Seeing that they would be waiting for a while in the bus. Aqua got up and went to sit next to Peter. "Hey Pet.." she said happily "nervious about medical exams?" She asked trying to work up a conversation
"So long as I don't have to show anyone my arms or fangs."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back