• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Exactly, and you seem to have learned from that. I'm sure a good chunk of villains will be aware of their environments as well, so it's good to keep that in mind." Ryan said.
"You almost sound like a mentor of some sort. It's funny, but its true. I'm keep that in mind."

Ryan laughs. "I'm only speaking from experience.....I think." He glances at his hand for a second and then he looks back at Alexis. "I've been in a few fights here and there."
"W-what do you mean by that?" She noticed his expression of unsureness. "You know what? Forget I asked. I have to go."

Ryan lightly charges his hand as he makes his way out of the school. He got a slight tingling sensation in his hand. What WAS that....I feel like I've felt this before....but how?

Just then the rumble of an engine roared down the streets of New York that approached the school. What pulled up was the roaring heart of a Muscle car mid restoration. The whine of the supercharger and the engine was pretty loud. Alexis walked up to the car, seemingly recognizing the car and found her father Itsuki inside.
"Seriously, dad?"
"What? It's nearly done so might as well hype you up a bit."
"Sure but you do know that this is a public place, right?"
"It's not that loud."
Alexis raised her hands up and motioned her hands to everyone around her, who had turned to see what the ruckus was about. "Really now? Its not that loud?"
He sighed before bluntly saying "Just get in."
werf3.jpg
Itsuki's Shelby GT500. While not seen in the picture, it has functioning headlights, Taillights an interior and a license plate.

Ao remained waiting, now watching the TV in the lobby

Iris frowned watching him walk away. She jumped hearing aqua, not expecting her. "I'm ok.."
Aqua really did not know what to say, it was not her place to say anything as it was after all Johnson's choice of not wanting to stay in the hero school. But she didn't want Iris to feel bad about her brothers decision and let her know she would be there for her if she needed a friend. "Im here if you ever need to talk or just someone to listen Iris"

Aqua really did not know what to say, it was not her place to say anything as it was after all Johnson's choice of not wanting to stay in the hero school. But she didn't want Iris to feel bad about her brothers decision and let her know she would be there for her if she needed a friend. "Im here if you ever need to talk or just someone to listen Iris"
"Thanks Aqua, I'll see you tomorrow." She said and walked out of school.

"You want to grab something to eat before we head home?"
"No I'm good. Let's just get out of here before we cause more of a scene."
"I'm pretty sure we'll make more of a scene by leaving."
"just go!"
"Alright. It's your call." Right there and then, the engine failed. "Oh, great. I swear I just fixed the engine."
"What's wrong with her?"
"Don't know. That's why we're checking." He said, popping the hood of the car. "Let's see here..."
"Is there anything I can do?"
"I don't want you doing anything in your condition. Just stay where you are. No buts."
"Pfft, fine." Alexis stared out the window of the car whilst Itsuki fixed the car.

Eventually Itsuki Fixed the car and turned it on. Naturally, it was loud, causing everyone in the nearby area to turn around again.
"So..."
"Just go."
"Alright. I'll go." The car pulled away with a large sound of a V8 trailing it as it left the school.

Last edited:
Eventually Itsuki Fixed the car and turned it on. Naturally, it was loud, causing everyone in the nearby area to turn around and
"So..."
"Just go."
"Alright. I'll go." The car pulled away with a large sound of a V8 trailing it as it left the school.
Aqua turn towards the load noice, as the car quickly left the school.
As Matthew exited the school he sat up against a wall in front of the school.
Exiting the front entrance to see Matthew siting up against the wall in front of the school. "Hey Matt...what you doing out here?"

Eventually, Alexis and Itsuki arrived to their apartment and they parked in the nearby parking area. Alexis looked down and realized that she still had the T-Shirt that Amber gave her (Although she didn't know her name). Then she remembered getting the money from Matthew for a replacement.
"Uh, dad? I have to go somewhere real quick. Its for my shirt." She pointed at the replacement shirt.
"Sure, go ahead. You got money?"
"Yeah, but I'll grab more just in case."
"Alright. Just don't come out too late." Itsuki said as she went upstairs to her room to grab some extra cash. Her room was something else, filled to the brim with anime figurines, posters and model cars, all in which she had collected over the years with the help of her father and mother when she was still alive. And on the wall behind her bed was her mother's sword as well as Version 1 of Itsuki's sword. She loved all of her collectibles very dearly and didn't want to rid herself of any of them, even if it seemed embarrassing/childish to others. She had time today, so in addition to buying a new shirt, she wanted yet another collectible car to her addition, which was noticeably smaller than her other collections. After grabbing some more money, she left the house with a hoodie covering her head and started her voyage to the stores. It was a pretty long walk, but eventually, she arrived at the store which had her favorite shirt in it. It was still expensive, but it had depreciated in value since her last visit, so she didn't use all of the money Matthew gave her. She left the store and started her walk to the collectibles store.

Aqua turn towards the load noice, as the car quickly left the school.

Exiting the front entrance to see Matthew siting up against the wall in front of the school. "Hey Matt...what you doing out here?"
He looked at her. "Um... nothing at all, im just sitting. I got nothing to do" He said "i'll go home in a little bit"

He looked at her. "Um... nothing at all, im just sitting. I got nothing to do" He said "i'll go home in a little bit"
"Oh, well great work out there in fighting practice, your were awsome" she said happily "any who see you tomorrow" she said with a wave before walking off down the street

Upon entering the collectible store, she looked around for the car she wanted to add to her collection. A minute later, she found it. She payed for the collectible and proceeded on the journey back home

Alexis continued walking home, coming close to the schools general area before stopping to take a break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back