• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Alright. You lead." He said.
"Alright," she said slipping back her shoes. Leading them out of the room and office of her grandfather and down the hall to the elevator "well what would you like to see?... it's mostly offices and conference rooms up here, there are some apartments for a few floors and then their huge gym.." she talked opening the elevator and stepping inside "can explore the gym if you like there is a lot of stuff to do.." she suggested

"Alright," she said slipping back her shoes. Leading them out of the room and office of her grandfather and down the hall to the elevator "well what would you like to see?... it's mostly offices and conference rooms up here, there are some apartments for a few floors and then their huge gym.." she talked opening the elevator and stepping inside "can explore the gym if you like there is a lot of stuff to do.." she suggested
"The gym sounds good." He said.

"The gym sounds good." He said.
"Oh your going to love it! We have everything you could need to work out an more, we get Heros, small heros and people who want to take the hero work out classes they are quite popular..... we have all types of equipment,, basketball courts, tennis and all others....pools and a even a climbing wall. She stated as they traveled down floors.

"Oh your going to love it! We have everything you could need to work out an more, we get Heros, small heros and people who want to take the hero work out classes they are quite popular..... we have all types of equipment,, basketball courts, tennis and all others....pools and a even a climbing wall. She stated as they traveled down floors.
He slid down the stairs railing as he listened.

He slid down the stairs railing as he listened.
"well, my favorite part are the pool and gymnastic areas... but we can skip that..." she added remembering the whole water thing in the park. "we can go to the main machine rooms first..." she said as they traveled almost all the way down and went through the door. Though she was not sure how much fun it would be as mostly they were just treadmills and other machines. As they walked through the area it was somewhat busy with a couple of people at different stations.

"well, my favorite part are the pool and gymnastic areas... but we can skip that..." she added remembering the whole water thing in the park. "we can go to the main machine rooms first..." she said as they traveled almost all the way down and went through the door. Though she was not sure how much fun it would be as mostly they were just treadmills and other machines. As they walked through the area it was somewhat busy with a couple of people at different stations.
"Well I can do gymnastics." He said.

"I mean. My quirk makes me kind of really good at Gymnastics."
"Or right spider...anyways come on" she said hiring off to the elevator. Making their way up two floors they made their was down the hall to the left. "I spend a lot of time here when I'm not baking or swimming" she said opening the door and turning on the lights. The place had everything you could ever want to practice gymnastics "Awsome right!" She said with excitment as she ran for a bit over to the mat and doing a cart wheel. "The bars and the balancing beem are my specialty" she said runing over to the balancing beem.

"Or right spider...anyways come on" she said hiring off to the elevator. Making their way up two floors they made their was down the hall to the left. "I spend a lot of time here when I'm not baking or swimming" she said opening the door and turning on the lights. The place had everything you could ever want to practice gymnastics "Awsome right!" She said with excitment as she ran for a bit over to the mat and doing a cart wheel. "The bars and the balancing beem are my specialty" she said runing over to the balancing beem.
He walked over to the balancing beam. He stepped into the beam and cheated a little bit sticking to it even though he didn't need to. He had good balance.

He walked over to the balancing beam. He stepped into the beam and cheated a little bit sticking to it even though he didn't need to. He had good balance.
She smile looking up at him it had been a while she had hand out with someone else in this room. Moving a bit back she sat cross legged on the mat waiting to see what he would do.

She smile looking up at him it had been a while she had hand out with someone else in this room. Moving a bit back she sat cross legged on the mat waiting to see what he would do.
He looked around. "Alright let's see." He ran across the beam and jumped in a front flip which turned into a triple hand spring. Once at the edge he launched off the beam and grabbed a bar swinging fully on its axis multiple times before letting go and landed deftly on the wall.

He looked around. "Alright let's see." He ran across the beam and jumped in a front flip which turned into a triple hand spring. Once at the edge he launched off the beam and grabbed a bar swinging fully on its axis multiple times before letting go and landed deftly on the wall.
Aquamari lightly giggled and claped "yay! Woo! I give you a 9" she said holding out 9 figures "I have to take out a point for not landing on the mat...but then again labding on the wall dose show out of the box thinking....10 points!" She added a chuckle claping her hands

Aquamari lightly giggled and claped "yay! Woo! I give you a 9" she said holding out 9 figures "I have to take out a point for not landing on the mat...but then again labding on the wall dose show out of the box thinking....10 points!" She added a chuckle claping her hands
He jumped back doing a triple 360 flip and landed next to her.

He jumped back doing a triple 360 flip and landed next to her.
She claped "you weren't kidding, you are great at gymnastics..." she replied Climbing on to the balancing beem and slowly but grasfuly walking from one end to the other "did you ever compete?" She asked really curious

She claped "you weren't kidding, you are great at gymnastics..." she replied Climbing on to the balancing beem and slowly but grasfuly walking from one end to the other "did you ever compete?" She asked really curious
"When I was really young but it didn't go as well. My quirk was still developing at that point." He said.

"When I was really young but it didn't go as well. My quirk was still developing at that point." He said.
She did a cartwheel before stopping and looking over to Peter "Really?!" She smiled they had a lot in common. This made her happy not thinking she would find someone that had done qymnastics in their small classroom. "Thats awsome! Bad you didn't continue your quite good...... I also competed when I was tiny...actually did my last competition right before applying to the academy.....I guess if I can't be a hero I have a few things to fall back on.." she said with a shrug before doing a hand stand to a back handspring.

She did a cartwheel before stopping and looking over to Peter "Really?!" She smiled they had a lot in common. This made her happy not thinking she would find someone that had done qymnastics in their small classroom. "Thats awsome! Bad you didn't continue your quite good...... I also competed when I was tiny...actually did my last competition right before applying to the academy.....I guess if I can't be a hero I have a few things to fall back on.." she said with a shrug before doing a hand stand to a back handspring.
"Well I guess I could try to get back into it." He said.

"Well its always a good thing to have a back up plan, like my grandpa always say" she replied
"My grandpa always says to stick to your original plan even when it fails." He said. "He also says that Everytime I come home without a girl he loves me a little less so..."

"My grandpa always says to stick to your original plan even when it fails." He said. "He also says that Everytime I come home without a girl he loves me a little less so..."
She could not help but giggle hearing that peters grandfather was opposit to hers of sticking to a plan. She bend backwards before flipping and taking a seat on the beam. "Wait he loves you a little less...because you don't have a girlfriend?...I don't know...thats not right..." she said with a small frown confused and not at all liking the idea of a family member not loving you for such a silly idea as not being in a relationship.

She could not help but giggle hearing that peters grandfather was opposit to hers of sticking to a plan. She bend backwards before flipping and taking a seat on the beam. "Wait he loves you a little less...because you don't have a girlfriend?...I don't know...thats not right..." she said with a small frown confused and not at all liking the idea of a family member not loving you for such a silly idea as not being in a relationship.
"It's a joke. He loves me. He's just also and old geezer and tiny bit perverted." Peter said walking up the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back