• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
They reached a large building on the outside looking like any of the other city buildings. Walking in she rushed over the lady behind the desk "hi Mrs. Barbieri!, I have a friend over we going to go have some food at my Opa's office!" She said happily holding up the two bags in her hand.
"Alright sweetheart..want me to page your grandfather.." the women asked
"No ma'am, its alright I know he is teaching a class ill meet with him later.." she said happily.
Having two of her tenticles hold the bags now she grabbed Peter's hand and gided him over to the elevator behind the desk. Taping her free left arm, which had a bracelet agent the elevator screen. Beeping it opened letting the two kids in
Peter was surprised when she grabbed his hand his cheeks going a little red at the sudden contact but quickly recovered. She was just excited after all. He leaned back against the elevator wall. "So how many floors up are we going?"

Peter was surprised when she grabbed his hand his cheeks going a little red at the sudden contact but quickly recovered. She was just excited after all. He leaned back against the elevator wall. "So how many floors up are we going?"
"Only 60 floors ...the building is not as high as others around here but its a huge gym...the offices are in the last three floors, my grandpas being on the second to last floor the building actually has 61 floors" she repilied as the elevator traveled its way up. A small tone sounded as they reached the 60th floor and the doors opened. Down a small hall they reached large double door and which Aqua opened "come on in Peter! She said rushing passed a large desk by the window and to a door on the side opening it she runs over to a large sofa and places the food on the table. The sideroom from the office housed a large sofa with a large tv, a large coffee table, storage, a small kitchenit and a door that led to a bathroom. It was like a tiny hotel room.
"We can eat here...and we got a TV so we can watch something while we eat!" She said excited having been a while since she had a friend over. Taking off her shose she placed it at the side of the couch before digging through the bags pulling out their food. Before running over to the other end of the room. "What you want to drink?" She said running over to the small fridge in the room "I got water, dr.peper, coke, juice, and some different teas"

Last edited:
"Only 60 floors ...the building is not as high as others around here but its a huge gym...the offices are in the last three floors, my grandpas being on the second to last floor the building actually has 61 floors" she repilied as the elevator traveled its way up. A small tone sounded as they reached the 60th floor and the doors opened. Down a small hall they reached large double door and which Aqua opened "come on in Peter! She said rushing passed a large desk by the window and to a door on the side opening it she runs over to a large sofa and places the food on the table. The sideroom from the office housed a large sofa with a large tv, a large coffee table, storage, a small kitchenit and a door that led to a bathroom. It was like a tiny hotel room.
"We can eat here...and we got a TV so we can watch something while we eat!" She said excited having been a while since she had a friend over. Taking off her shose she placed it at the side of the couch before digging through the bags pulling out their food. Before running over to the other end of the room. "What you want to drink?" She said running over to the small fridge in the room "I got water, dr.peper, coke, juice, and some different teas"
He looked at her. "Dr. Pepper." He said slipping off his own shoes.

He looked at her. "Dr. Pepper." He said slipping off his own shoes.
Grabing their drinks she made her way back to the couch. Placing his dr.peper and her milk tea on the coffee table. Taking a seat she hands him the control "guest gets to pick" she said with a smile reaching for her food. Happily began eating.

Grabing their drinks she made her way back to the couch. Placing his dr.peper and her milk tea on the coffee table. Taking a seat she hands him the control "guest gets to pick" she said with a smile reaching for her food. Happily began eating.
"I don't really watch TV so I wouldn't know." He said.

"I don't really watch TV so I wouldn't know." He said.
"OH um thats okay...we um don't need the TV" she replied with a smile going back to eating. She could not help but feel a little awkward all of the sudden her mind thinking of what they could do maybe explore the building later? It had been a almost three years since she had brought any of her classmates over.

"OH um thats okay...we um don't need the TV" she replied with a smile going back to eating. She could not help but feel a little awkward all of the sudden her mind thinking of what they could do maybe explore the building later? It had been a almost three years since she had brought any of her classmates over.
Peter ate his food silently. "So your Gramps is a teacher?"

She sat cross legged siting her tray on her lap "well... he dose teach a few classes at the gym...and he is a trainer" she replies
"I see." Peter said setting his own tray on a counter. He laid on the floor and stretched out. "Can't take it anymore." He lifted his aleeves revealing his furry forearms and started scratching at them.

"I see." Peter said setting his own tray on a counter. He laid on the floor and stretched out. "Can't take it anymore." He lifted his aleeves revealing his furry forearms and started scratching at them.
Aquamari leaned forward looking over towards Peter who was now stretched out on the floor "don't hurt yourself..." she commented seeing him scratching his arms, worried he would scratch off his skin

Aquamari leaned forward looking over towards Peter who was now stretched out on the floor "don't hurt yourself..." she commented seeing him scratching his arms, worried he would scratch off his skin
He looked at her. "I'll be fine." He sat up. "You know... The hair isn't all I've been hiding." He admitted. She was like him. She had physiological attributes to he felt he could trust her.

He looked at her. "I'll be fine." He sat up. "You know... The hair isn't all I've been hiding." He admitted. She was like him. She had physiological attributes to he felt he could trust her.
"if your sure.." she replied still worried he will hurt himself, all that scratching was not good right? She tilted her head slightly curious but a bit worried at the same time. What did he mean the hair isn't all he been hiding? "you know...you don't have to tell me or show me if your not comfortable sharing......I know its kinda hard" she replied fully knowing that having physiological attributes with your quirk wasn't the easiest at times.

"if your sure.." she replied still worried he will hurt himself, all that scratching was not good right? She tilted her head slightly curious but a bit worried at the same time. What did he mean the hair isn't all he been hiding? "you know...you don't have to tell me or show me if your not comfortable sharing......I know its kinda hard" she replied fully knowing that having physiological attributes with your quirk wasn't the easiest at times.
"Yeah but... I kinda want someone to know." He said. "Gramps always says to own up to it and not hide it." He said.

"Yeah but... I kinda want someone to know." He said. "Gramps always says to own up to it and not hide it." He said.
"Well if your sure,..your secret is safe with me...after all I pinkie promised back at the park and you never brake a pinkie promise." She said very seriously

"Well if your sure,..your secret is safe with me...after all I pinkie promised back at the park and you never brake a pinkie promise." She said very seriously
He reached to his jawline on either side of his face and pulled off some kind of tape. There was a shining material on his jawlines kind of like exoskeleton. He closed his eyes and focused. Spider like cangs popped out of his jawlines each of the dripping with yellow venom.

He reached to his jawline on either side of his face and pulled off some kind of tape. There was a shining material on his jawlines kind of like exoskeleton. He closed his eyes and focused. Spider like cangs popped out of his jawlines each of the dripping with yellow venom.
The octi gril was unsure what Peter was going to show her. She watched him as he removed what looked liked tape from his jawline. She quietly gasped, biting her lip as she leaned back a bit not expecting to see fangs. Then again she wasn't even sure what she was expecting. She was silent just taken in the new information of her classmate. He looked different a bit scary she couldn't lie about that. It was just different something she just didn't expect. At the same time she was amazed how he could hide his secret.
Although she was a bit unsure about the new information, the thing she did know was still Peter. So she knew she sould not be afraid of him, after all he like the other have been nothing but nice to her.
Standing up from the couch, she quietly walked over to him and sat on the ground next to him. "Your quirk sure has it surprises..."she softly said taking a closer look out of curiosity. But she smiled at him renisuring he did not have to worry about her not wanting to be friends anymore. "And like I said before your secret is safe with me"

The octi gril was unsure what Peter was going to show her. She watched him as he removed what looked liked tape from his jawline. She quietly gasped, biting her lip as she leaned back a bit not expecting to see fangs. Then again she wasn't even sure what she was expecting. She was silent just taken in the new information of her classmate. He looked different a bit scary she couldn't lie about that. It was just different something she just didn't expect. At the same time she was amazed how he could hide his secret.
Although she was a bit unsure about the new information, the thing she did know was still Peter. So she knew she sould not be afraid of him, after all he like the other have been nothing but nice to her.
Standing up from the couch, she quietly walked over to him and sat on the ground next to him. "Your quirk sure has it surprises..."she softly said taking a closer look out of curiosity. But she smiled at him renisuring he did not have to worry about her not wanting to be friends anymore. "And like I said before your secret is safe with me"
He retracted the fangs and replaced the skin colored tape. "I always consider myself lucky that they're regractible. Most people don't care if a quirk physically shows but I always thought that people would be put off by the spider fangs." He said. He was relieved by her reaction. He really thought that the chances of her reacting badly were about 50/50

"Your going to get yourself in major trouble one of these days." Iris said. She looked at Damien. "Yes I turn invisible "
"man, talk about rough. pretty hard to market a quirk that people cant see. though I guess were kinda the same. My quirk isent flashy or apperent either."

"man, talk about rough. pretty hard to market a quirk that people cant see. though I guess were kinda the same. My quirk isent flashy or apperent either."
"I think you're both gonna be awesome heroes despite your quirks." Johnson said looking at his sister. He complimented both of them but it was clear that the words were more for Iris' benifit than Damien's. Musicnotes Musicnotes

He retracted the fangs and replaced the skin colored tape. "I always consider myself lucky that they're regractible. Most people don't care if a quirk physically shows but I always thought that people would be put off by the spider fangs." He said. He was relieved by her reaction. He really thought that the chances of her reacting badly were about 50/50
"Well they are a bit scary.." she confesssed as they did seemed a bit scarry to her, although she also found them to be intresting "but they are cool at the same time...as I bet they could come in handy while fighting " as she figured they would be venomous.
"Are they...your fangs are they crazy venomous?" She asked quite curious if he knew

"Well they are a bit scary.." she confesssed as they did seemed a bit scarry to her, although she also found them to be intresting "but they are cool at the same time...as I bet they could come in handy while fighting " as she figured they would be venomous.
"Are they...your fangs are they crazy venomous?" She asked quite curious if he knew
"Well. I do produce Venom but I don't know exactly what it does. Haven't really tried it on anyone. I can only assume that it works like normal spider venom." He said.

"I think you're both gonna be awesome heroes despite your quirks." Johnson said looking at his sister. He complimented both of them but it was clear that the words were more for Iris' benifit than Damien's. Musicnotes Musicnotes
"Yeah I guess you're right. I didn't think of that" Iris said. She looked at Johnson. ",Thanks"

Iris nods and smiles. ”you'll be a awesome hero too."
His smile faltered at that. He didn't want to be hero. He quickly regained his smile hoping that his life long twin didn't notice his brief lapse in deamenor. He figured it didn't matter he didn't know what HE wanted... He was to focused on... Well... Her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back