• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
His smile faltered at that. He didn't want to be hero. He quickly regained his smile hoping that his life long twin didn't notice his brief lapse in deamenor. He figured it didn't matter he didn't know what HE wanted... He was to focused on... Well... Her.
She noticed how his deamenor changed but she didn't say anything. She just frowned for a moment. She would ask him about it later when they get home.

"Well. I do produce Venom but I don't know exactly what it does. Haven't really tried it on anyone. I can only assume that it works like normal spider venom." He said.
"Oh I see.. i guess it could be kinds dengourous and risky to find out..." she repied "but I think its still a cool protective....and sneaky card you have....for fighting villains" she added

"Oh I see.. i guess it could be kinds dengourous and risky to find out..." she repied "but I think its still a cool protective....and sneaky card you have....for fighting villains" she added
He nodded. "Well when you put it that way it doesn't sound so bad." He replied.

"Yep your ready to defend yourself!" She replied with a smile "her Peter have you decided on your hero outfit?" She asked
"The outfit itself? Not as such. But I have thought up some gear to work with my quirk." He said. "Heh rhyme." He explained his plan to make wrist mounted devices that would have the ability actually shoot his webs rather than him having to pull them out slowly.

She grabbed his arm. "You don't want to be a hero...then why are you going to school to be one?"
"Because you wanted to!" He yelled. He sighed. "Because you wanted to okay? You were always unseen. Unoticed. Under appreciated at school. Everyone knew me but no one knew you. I knew it was your dream to be hero. But you were never confident that you could do it. So I made my dream too." He clenched his fist. "I was sick of you being unseen being tossed aside. So. I decided that I'd go with you. To be that confidence booster. To help you reach your dream and everyone would finally realize how great you were..." He sighed and sat on the floor. "I never wanted to be hero. But I wanted you to succeed. So I left behind everything else because it didn't seem important anymore. Helping you was my only goal and I... Never thought about what I wanted."

Meanwhile in the other side of town, the man from earlier arrived to his hotel. He removed his hoodie and his wig and revealed his face. It was Ao. He had went "shopping" earlier for a burner phone. He grabbed it from the bag it was in and dialed a number. Who picked up was his boss. What his name was is anyone's guess, only Ao knew.
"I'm here. Now what?"
"Now its up to you what you want to do. I recommend visiting a contact I know, but for now, take a rest." He told Ao the location of the contact, which was a clinic, and he wrote it down. "Remember, if your going be respectful and go in disguise. I'm not 100% sure he will take you in. His name is Kirk and he should be expecting you. Go on Thursday on 8 AM. Good Luck." He Hung up, and Ao immediately destroyed the burner phone, tossing it out of a window. He had his next mission and we was going to comply.
A clinic, eh? I won't question it, for now. I trust him
(Extra context, Ao's boss had called Kirk, who as mentioned earlier, wanted to form a group of villains, ahead of time and sent Ao as a potential new recruit, but he has to prove his worth first. I have to add Ao in the story somehow and this is the best I could think of for now. However, I could change a few things around if necessary.)

"The outfit itself? Not as such. But I have thought up some gear to work with my quirk." He said. "Heh rhyme." He explained his plan to make wrist mounted devices that would have the ability actually shoot his webs rather than him having to pull them out slowly.
"hehe it did rhyme" she giggled "oh that's cool...a very good idea actually having something to help you with your web will come in very handy"

"Because you wanted to!" He yelled. He sighed. "Because you wanted to okay? You were always unseen. Unoticed. Under appreciated at school. Everyone knew me but no one knew you. I knew it was your dream to be hero. But you were never confident that you could do it. So I made my dream too." He clenched his fist. "I was sick of you being unseen being tossed aside. So. I decided that I'd go with you. To be that confidence booster. To help you reach your dream and everyone would finally realize how great you were..." He sighed and sat on the floor. "I never wanted to be hero. But I wanted you to succeed. So I left behind everything else because it didn't seem important anymore. Helping you was my only goal and I... Never thought about what I wanted."
Iris sat down next to him. "You're a great brother Johnson..thank you." She smiled surprised that he would do this for her. "But you should do what you want to do. I kind of feel bad your just helping me with my dream and not having one of your own. Stop helping me and do what you want, figure that out. I want you to succeed in whatever your real dream is. "

Iris sat down next to him. "You're a great brother Johnson..thank you." She smiled surprised that he would do this for her. "But you should do what you want to do. I kind of feel bad your just helping me with my dream and not having one of your own. Stop helping me and do what you want, figure that out. I want you to succeed in whatever your real dream is. "
He shook his head. "I'm too deep in to back out now." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back