• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"It's a joke. He loves me. He's just also and old geezer and tiny bit perverted." Peter said walking up the wall.
"Oh..." she softly said a bit unsure about the joke. Then again Grandparents could be so weird sometimes. "Oh I see..anyways I'm glad to hear he still loves you" she replied with a smile.
"Is it hard walking up walls? Always wondered due to gravity and such waning you to fall..?" She asked

"Oh..." she softly said a bit unsure about the joke. Then again Grandparents could be so weird sometimes. "Oh I see..anyways I'm glad to hear he still loves you" she replied with a smile.
"Is it hard walking up walls? Always wondered due to gravity and such waning you to fall..?" She asked
"Not really." He said. "When it first started to develop I would slip on sheer surfaces. But now I don't even need to think about it."

"Not really." He said. "When it first started to develop I would slip on sheer surfaces. But now I don't even need to think about it."
"I see, still pretty cool you can climb walls. Great for being sneaky" she replied jumping off of the balancing beam.

(I'ma bout to skip to Thursday if anyone has anything they wanna finish before I do speak up now)

(Right one more thing)
After a pretty long conversation with Suou, Alexis got up to eat again. Dinner was what she was used to, a salad with a hint of grilled Chicken. Meanwhile, Itsuki got up and began searching for something in his room.
"What are you looking for?"
"Something. Don't worry about it."
"Ok..then." Eventually, he came out with a bag covering something.
"Here's a little something for your efforts." He handed the bag to her.
"What is it?
"See for yourself." He said. Alexis complied, removing the bag from the object. Inside was a sword, not a replica, but the real deal.
"A sword? It doesn't look like yours."
"That's because it isn't. The sword you wield in your hand is called 'Bakuzan.'"
"'Bakuzan?'"
"Yeah." Short pause. "It was your...mother's"
"M-mom?" She took a closer look at the blade itself. She unsheathed the sword from its white sheath and took a firm grip on the white grip with small blue accents. The Blade was actually sharp, unlike her father's , which was specially made not to kill yet keeping all the characteristics of a sword, and was shinier than her fathers.
defrtresrwe.jpg
"it's really...pretty"
"Yeah. She said she wanted a blade that reflected her beauty and strength at the same time. It was... also the only thing that I have of her."
"Then why are you giving me this? You should have it of all people."
He sighed "She told me to give it to you when you make it in. Its what she would have wanted. Its up to you with what you want to do with it."
"Well..." She returned the blade to its sheath. "Its not like I can use this thing in school...can I?"
"I mean, you can make it non-lethal like I did. I'm sure you can reason with your teachers."
"Maybe. just don't be surprised if they confiscate it instead." She put her plate in the sink and strapped the blade to one of her belt loops, unsheathing it. "How do I look?" She said taking a sword stance.
"You look fierce, just like she used to."
"Nice." She put the sword away. "Anyway, today has been a long day. I think I'll take a rest."
"Understandable, have a good night, sweetie."
"You know I will." I'll take Bakuzan to school to see if they can do that. The rest of the day remained uneventful and Alexis took a rest for the rest of the day.

(Right one more thing)
After a pretty long conversation with Suou, Alexis got up to eat again. Dinner was what she was used to, a salad with a hint of grilled Chicken. Meanwhile, Itsuki got up and began searching for something in his room.
"What are you looking for?"
"Something. Don't worry about it."
"Ok..then." Eventually, he came out with a bag covering something.
"Here's a little something for your efforts." He handed the bag to her.
"What is it?
"See for yourself." He said. Alexis complied, removing the bag from the object. Inside was a sword, not a replica, but the real deal.
"A sword? It doesn't look like yours."
"That's because it isn't. The sword you wield in your hand is called 'Bakuzan.'"
"'Bakuzan?'"
"Yeah." Short pause. "It was your...mother's"
"M-mom?" She took a closer look at the blade itself. She unsheathed the sword from its white sheath and took a firm grip on the white grip with small blue accents. The Blade was actually sharp, unlike her father's , which was specially made not to kill yet keeping all the characteristics of a sword, and was shinier than her fathers.
View attachment 726275
"it's really...pretty"
"Yeah. She said she wanted a blade that reflected her beauty and strength at the same time. It was... also the only thing that I have of her."
"Then why are you giving me this? You should have it of all people."
He sighed "She told me to give it to you when you make it in. Its what she would have wanted. Its up to you with what you want to do with it."
"Well..." She returned the blade to its sheath. "Its not like I can use this thing in school...can I?"
"I mean, you can make it non-lethal like I did. I'm sure you can reason with your teachers."
"Maybe. just don't be surprised if they confiscate it instead." She put her plate in the sink and strapped the blade to one of her belt loops, unsheathing it. "How do I look?" She said taking a sword stance.
"You look fierce, just like she used to."
"Nice." She put the sword away. "Anyway, today has been a long day. I think I'll take a rest."
"Understandable, have a good night, sweetie."
"You know I will." I'll take Bakuzan to school to see if they can do that. The rest of the day remained uneventful and Alexis took a rest for the rest of the day.
(why does she suddenly have a sword now? What does that have to do with her abilities? She can't bring it to school)

(why does she suddenly have a sword now? What does that have to do with her abilities? She can't bring it to school)
(She likes melee weapons and a sword was her no.1 option. However, in a real life situation, a sword (or most bladed weapons) doesn't sound that great for a hero to have (because its lethal), so in a hit or miss situation, I was going to make her fail/not do it on purpose so she can use something else instead, so her father doesn't remain so pushy about her using a sword (Despite the fact that he should know that things have changed since he was a hero.)

The next day was Thursday. Uncle Sam was once again in charge. They were taken to the gym. "ALRIGHTY! TIME DOR COMBAT TRAINING!"

Kyle went to Kirk's clinic.
Four Eyes Four Eyes
The Senate Himself The Senate Himself
Musicnotes Musicnotes
LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
AquaMarie AquaMarie
(Just so ya know Four Eyes is really busy and has asked me to take you his characters for the time being)
Aquamari was a bit nervous having never done any hand to hand combat herself. She wondered what Uncle Sam had in store for them

The next day was Thursday. Uncle Sam was once again in charge. They were taken to the gym. "ALRIGHTY! TIME DOR COMBAT TRAINING!"

Kyle went to Kirk's clinic.
Four Eyes Four Eyes
The Senate Himself The Senate Himself
Musicnotes Musicnotes
LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
AquaMarie AquaMarie
(Just so ya know Four Eyes is really busy and has asked me to take you his characters for the time being)

(That"s totally understandable.)
Alexis
"Okay." She had been waiting for this for sometime now, as this was one of her strengths. She might not hit hard, but she had quite a bit of experience by her father. However, she felt more nervous than normal with her fellow classmates displaying some really solid quirks.

At least it was just some training and not the real deal.

Ao
Just as his master said so, Ao put on one of his disguises and followed the directions to Kirk's Clinic. He eventually arrived a few minutes later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back