• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Halfblood Rebellion (witches, vampires, werewolves etc...)

Which FC type are you okay with? (for those interested to join)

• Realistic

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Art, etc...

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters

Retro Dreamer

* Well here is an RP idea I came up with since Halloween is going to be this month and I think October is pretty much the best time of year for a story like this hehe. Well I hope it will get some interest and if anyone wants to co-GM this let me know (: also if you have any questions feel free to ask me. *

The setting is a slightly more modern Victorian time period in a world where monsters (vampires, witches and werewolves) exist.

Introduction
For as long as there were humans there were also monsters.

Beings that lived in darkness, strived for power and freedom of their strict restrictions put on them since birth.

Witches, women bound to the underworld by a pact with a demon (there are only three recorded male witches in history as demons seem to prefer females as their servants).
Vampires, slaves to bloodlust and children of the night as the sun is their greatest enemy, yet their power puts fear into any human they cross.
and
Werewolves, strong fierce beasts bound to a human or half human form during days without a full moon and forced to change into their true monstrous nature as the full moon rises into the night sky.

They all used to secretly pray on humans, hunting them, feeding on them and using them to serve the monsters that prayed on their kind. All in secret, until the day of the blood moon where the monsters started to grow bold and started exposing their existence to humans.

Panic and fear became a constant in the lives of humans. The monsters slowly started ruling major parts of the continent and there weren’t many cities that still truly belonged to humans.

But everyone makes mistakes, even the powerful and immortal monsters. Some of them used humans as playthings or just went out for a night of fun with a human and without realizing it in time halfbreeds were born.

Beings with the powers and fewer drawbacks then their monstrous parents, born with a soul. A soul that gave them the strength to decide and fight the monsters that sired them in order to avenge the death of their human parent (since humans died once the child was born). This is their story.

Summary
So basically this RP would be a slightly dark themed story about a group of halfbreeds (half monster half human) that fight monsters in order to take away their power and return it to humans. They protect people, fight monsters but despite their good deeds in some towns and cities they as well are feared because of their heritage while in some people think of them as heroes.
Some might stay in the group and fight to try and take the power from the full bloods or some might later switch sides that’s up to you...

Important notes:
There will be rules of course but the most important one is to follow RPN rules.
This isn't first come first serve so please know that there is a chance I might not accept every character that will be submitted.
If you express interest you have to be able to post twice a week and be okay with submitting a writing sample in case I ask for it.
There will be a one paragraph minimum (if you write more that's great) and be able to put sentences together understandably and with as few mistakes as possible.
Both sides will be playable.

Last edited:
Interested. I have a character I could definitely adapt for this and that I really really want to use and never get a chance to. Maybe this RP will break the curse XD

Count me in. I imagine a half-werewolf would be able to shift whenever they wish and not go crazy during the full moon?

Count me in. I imagine a half-werewolf would be able to shift whenever they wish and not go crazy during the full moon?
Yes indeed, they are 'sane' during full moons, well as sane as a being with an animalistic side can be since their werewolf side gets stronger during full moons, but they don't need to shift (:
Also all the half bloods are less powerful then full blooded one's (where actual powers are concerned) since they are half human. That doesn't mean a half-blood can't kill a full-blooded one, they can, especially since they have few drawbacks and can use those to their advantage (I will add more details in the lore thread).

Yes indeed, they are 'sane' during full moons, well as sane as a being with an animalistic side can be since their werewolf side gets stronger during full moons, but they don't need to shift (:
Also all the half bloods are less powerful then full blooded one's (where actually powers are concerned) since they are half human. That doesn't mean a half-blood can't kill a full-blooded one, they can, especially since they have few drawbacks and can use those to their advantage (I will add more details in the lore thread).

Roger that!

Oh right and Halfblood witches can be of any gender female or male. I will also accept one male full blooded witch in case anyone will want to make one. As for how many characters one can make -as many as you know you can handle. You can also make minor characters or suggest NPCs if you have any ideas for them you would like to introduce.

Hey! Gonna pitch my interest if this is still accepting applications. It’s been a while since I’ve been on here so I may as well start with something new!

Really interested in this! Just curious though, what powers would Vampires possess in this RP in comparison to other depictions, like being able to use black magic and summon familiars?

Last edited:
Really interested in this! Just curious though, what powers would Vampires possess in this RP in comparison to other depictions, like being able to use black magic and summon familiars?
Don't worry I will explain everything about the three species and the half-bloods in a lore thread (: I will use powers and ideas from different sources (myths, legends, media, stories, etc...) as well as some other ideas I think might fit into the categories of each species so it won't be anything too fantasy filled but still not too average either if that explanation makes any sense to you hehe

LittleGeekMorgan LittleGeekMorgan some of the additional powers (besides the typical: heightened speed, senses etc...) a player can pick for their character, for example, will be: control over animals of the night and birds of pray, turning into fog, illusions by making eye contact (like looking at their prey-target and making them see whatever the vampire wants to), shapeshifting into animals, etc...

Don't worry I will explain everything about the three species and the half-bloods in a lore thread (: I will use powers and ideas from different sources (myths, legends, media, stories, etc...) as well as some other ideas I think might fit into the categories of each species so it won't be anything too fantasy filled but still not too average either if that explanation makes any sense to you hehe

That's perfectly fine for me, a nice mix of sources will spice things up. I'll still take the role of a half-blood vampire as I've got a strong idea for a character.

That's perfectly fine for me, a nice mix of sources will spice things up. I'll still take the role of a half-blood vampire as I've got a strong idea for a character.
I will try to make the lore tomorrow (today I am too tired from work to function well enough to actually write up the whole thing hehe) so you guys can see what's what and start making characters (of course I will also post a CS thread for that).

I didn't make a limit for this RP as in how many characters there can be because this RP story seems to me like it could be better with a big group of characters rather then a small one so I don't mind if more people join (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back