• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hakuouki RP???

Chi-Chi19

Hit Me!
Hello everyone!

I know this is gonna be a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in role-playing Hakuouki, by any chance? I haven't played the games, but I know what happens in them and I am also caught up on all anime adaptions. I also don't have a particular crush in mind since I have about 2 or 3 OCs to choose from, so whichever one I pick depends on who you'd want as your love interest! Another thing that I want y'all to know is that I'm a college student in her 20s, so I'd prefer to have a partner who's 18 or older!

Anyway, feel free to respond to the thread or just shoot me a private message if you're interested! I look forward to role-playing with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back