• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ✶ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴏғ Wɪᴛᴄʜᴄʀᴀғᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅʀʏ - Tʜᴇ Gʀᴇᴀᴛ Hᴀʟʟ✶

Haha, the problems of technology, man.

Anyway, amxlia amxlia I promise I haven't forgotten to reply. I'm just fighting to get it done so, I apologize for the wait.

Speaking of, since your new OCs are finished, do you have the go to start them? Maybe we can get Sus and Elodie together on the train? deer deer

Anyway, amxlia amxlia I promise I haven't forgotten to reply. I'm just fighting to get it done so, I apologize for the wait.

Speaking of, since your new OCs are finished, do you have the go to start them? Maybe we can get Sus and Elodie together on the train? deer deer
That would be awesome! I was wondering if Sus was being spoken to or not because I still needed to catch up! I hope Sus doesn't mind Elodie's kneazle! Hehehe. But I'll probably have her run into Susssss <3

no problem love! it really doesn't bug me as long as you do reply as to when it comes Cx

{besides i always have netflix if i need to waste time x3}

Haha! Oh I doubt she'll have any complaints deer deer

Mm, true true amxlia amxlia Netflix is the best. What shows/movies do you watch? Anything good ; )

Also, avira avira . I just mentioned that Sid is Slytherin chaser. And I don't believe I mentioned that in his sheet. Is that acceptable and do you want me to go back and add that in for future reference?

Haha! Oh I doubt she'll have any complaints deer deer

Mm, true true amxlia amxlia Netflix is the best. What shows/movies do you watch? Anything good ; )

Also, avira avira . I just mentioned that Sid is Slytherin chaser. And I don't believe I mentioned that in his sheet. Is that acceptable and do you want me to go back and add that in for future reference?
i am an EXTREME supernatural addict, but i do also watch sherlock Cx

ichthys ichthys : Yayyy! Elodie is excited and honestly currently running around the field with her kneazle that I have yet to name. Hehehe. Oh! Speaking of Sid, since Natalie is a Slytherin, would they have known each other or just seen each other in a passing glance? I know placing her in Slytherin was a bit odd , however, I think it'll be interesting that she's in there, since she doesn't believe in the stereotypes of those that fall into the Slytherin household plus some of her traits fell under there too? In a way? *taps chin*

Supernatural. Omg. I'm sure you'll get Natalie's last name reference :)
yessss i saw that you did that and just casually fangirled a bit Cx

I admittedly thought about giving one of my girls that name or Novak or Bradbury... I am a huge nerd lol

Oh my gosh! Haha! That's awesome! deer deer I did notice that and I wondered if it was on purpose or nah. And yes! Alright.

Hm, Idk. I think maybe they should know each other but perhaps obviously they clash so probably not be well acquainted. Possibly since I'm thinking Sid runs with the more "elitist" crowd she might not like him much? And since he does so he probably won't think much of her either. At least not when his buddies are around. (Honestly I love my little babes so much. Sid is so fun!)

amxlia amxlia I love Sherlock! I really only watch Friends, Sherlock, and the Flash in Netflix right now. I have zippo time to though so I'm uber behind on all of them. And I have seen several Supernatural episodes. I think it's an entertaining show but I haven't seen enough to actually get into it I'm afraid.

Oh my gosh! Haha! That's awesome! deer deer I did notice that and I wondered if it was on purpose or nah. And yes! Alright.

Hm, Idk. I think maybe they should know each other but perhaps obviously they clash so probably not be well acquainted. Possibly since I'm thinking Sid runs with the more "elitist" crowd she might not like him much? And since he does so he probably won't think much of her either. At least not when his buddies are around. (Honestly I love my little babes so much. Sid is so fun!)

amxlia amxlia I love Sherlock! I really only watch Friends, Sherlock, and the Flash in Netflix right now. I have zippo time to though so I'm uber behind on all of them. And I have seen several Supernatural episodes. I think it's an entertaining show but I haven't seen enough to actually get into it I'm afraid.
i promise you it's worth it. xD but i will warn you now it is absolutely life-ruining in the best way

I will remember that. ^^ Alright well I'm dying to go to sleep and I have a week long trip to get ready for tomorrow so I will say good night. If I have a chance I'll reply asap to anything tomorrow morning or whenever. Good night my friends; amxlia amxlia deer deer

I think, Natalie, despite not liking elitist, understand their point of view, but it doesn't mean she'll outright live by that elitist status, in a way. So, she would be amicable to most of her housemates, but it's usually them who don't really like her since she mingles with not just Slytherins but Hufflepuffs, etc. She believes no matter what House you're in, you're still a person to be respected, in a sense? She also doesn't mind muggles either.

But, since Sid does run with the elitist crowd, she probably won't be well acquainted with him because Sid wouldn't be caught dead with the eccentric girl, I think! And i feeel! I love all characters!
yessss i saw that you did that and just casually fangirled a bit Cx

I admittedly thought about giving one of my girls that name or Novak or Bradbury... I am a huge nerd lol
o m g yessss.

This is a great question! I think one of the Bannister boys? I might be wrong. Was thinking of throwing my 4th year gryffindor in there too.
Oh? That is awesome! Didn't know about your Gryffindor joining and one of the banisters. I saw iC post that mentioned Evan and Sid being Quidditch players. So was curious since my Sartorious was a Chaser for Hufflepuff

Oh? That is awesome! Didn't know about your Gryffindor joining and one of the banisters. I saw iC post that mentioned Evan and Sid being Quidditch players. So was curious since my Sartorious was a Chaser for Hufflepuff
Loch is in the Gryffindor team as well!
---
Crucial! I love the name Elodie <3 deer deer
---
amxlia amxlia The Silent Z The Silent Z Permission for my duo to interrupt Tyrus and Alice, lol?

Loch is in the Gryffindor team as well!
---
Crucial! I love the name Elodie <3 deer deer
---
amxlia amxlia The Silent Z The Silent Z Permission for my duo to interrupt Tyrus and Alice, lol?
Omg hi dearie!
I love all of your babesss!
And thank you!! I love the name Elodie too! I was between Eloise, Elise, or Elodie as I chose that won't cause it's so pretty and I love what it means <3

I think, Natalie, despite not liking elitist, understand their point of view, but it doesn't mean she'll outright live by that elitist status, in a way. So, she would be amicable to most of her housemates, but it's usually them who don't really like her since she mingles with not just Slytherins but Hufflepuffs, etc. She believes no matter what House you're in, you're still a person to be respected, in a sense? She also doesn't mind muggles either.

But, since Sid does run with the elitist crowd, she probably won't be well acquainted with him because Sid wouldn't be caught dead with the eccentric girl, I think! And i feeel! I love all characters!

Ah, yeah gotcha. That makes sense. I like her already ^^ But yeah they would probably know each other's names and stuff but Sid probably wouldn't be caught being overly friendly with her. Unless of course he changes his mindset....

Ah, yeah gotcha. That makes sense. I like her already ^^ But yeah they would probably know each other's names and stuff but Sid probably wouldn't be caught being overly friendly with her. Unless of course he changes his mindset....
thank you so much dearie! She's going to be fun to play cause I'm going to love seeing her have people go on wild goose chase with her. Heheheh.

Most definitely! I can see that for Sid

Omg hi dearie!
I love all of your babesss!
And thank you!! I love the name Elodie too! I was between Eloise, Elise, or Elodie as I chose that won't cause it's so pretty and I love what it means <3
Hello! Thank you, I think they will be fun. Before i saw your post mentioning Natalie's wild goose chases I had been thinking that she sounds amusing already haha. I'm really curious to see where her visions take her. Ooooh what does it mean?

Hello! Thank you, I think they will be fun. Before i saw your post mentioning Natalie's wild goose chases I had been thinking that she sounds amusing already haha. I'm really curious to see where her visions take her. Ooooh what does it mean?
it means foreign riches, I believe! And Natalie means Christmas Day , which is very interesting omg.

Aaaahhh'! I'm glad you think she would be amusing cause I absolutely love my two babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back