• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gwak Gwak

fritznritz

I love her lack of energy!Go girl!give us nothing!
75D6A5A6-1EBD-44D3-A390-E9658A64A321.gif

Art block,,,writer’s block,,,it’s hittin so hard rn

I’ll put my intro here eee, I’m Fritz or Ritz whatever you want.

I’m a 18 year old female who adores drawing, I’m not that good at it though hehe. I work during the weekend but I still have online high school classes + one college class. I’m not too busy though honestly. I mainly struggle with inspiration and writing so I go through periods of just disappearing. I don’t respond daily often unless I have the time. I do try to respond like 2-5 times a week. Fair warning I do ghost.

|RULES|

For the love of god just PM me,,please. I do delete any and all comments on this thread after awhile.
Love me some oc/canon (+ doubling), willing to do ocxoc, but I’m iffy with canonxcanon, it all depends tbh so please ask
Okay with m//, f// and het pairings
I really like romance rps eeee
I like playing tons of characters/side characters haha.
3rd person only please, thank you mwah
No one liners! A paragraph is decent enough.
Don’t bump the thread/pm every hour, I have bad issues with that got stalked because of it one time lololol
If I’m gone for a week go ahead and shoot me a message!
Don’t steal my art! Unless it’s gift at that point it’s yours.
When plotting please actually contribute to the conversation instead of giving me like one or two words, or a sentence without any substance, thanks mwah
Lemme chat with you,,lemme talk (ooc chat)
Text talk/smooth brain talk is allowed in ooc but not in the rp (unless they’re textin’ or somethin’)
Speaking of that I speak a lot of monkey nonsense in ooc (aka slang) sooo,,sorry.
There’s probably more but I am brain dead hehe.
Hey! You read this far, considering how most people haven’t, go ahead and tell me your favorite character (from anything) in your pm, mwah.

|FANDOMS|

Gonna try to keep it short

Genshin Impact
Big craving pls,,,
>Finished current story + all character quests
>I wish Diluc would come home from the war,,
>also lemme flex my 5 stars hehe

Vocaloid
>Very weird craving but I wanna write some vocaloid! The plot for this can go anywhere as it can be based on songs and such. I have my own ideas if wanted.
>I really like the Kagamine twins ;;
>canonxoc is acceptable here too!!
>also if you have good songs tell me and i’ll give it a listen!!

Identity V
Baby idk what’s going on in the actual story but i have plenty of headcanons soo hmu
AUs are fine too!

Fire Emblem 3H

Persona 5

Haikyuu
>I’ve only watched season 1 don’t look at me

Demon slayer
>Anime only thank u

Obey Me!
>I’m on lesson 15? 16? Idk im playing a lot of events rn

Kingdom Hearts
>Soooo I’ve played almost every game (and even the apps for a short time!) I love the franchise as I’ve grown up with the characters
>I have my own characters and storylines if you want a more oc oriented story
>Lots of character death in my story tho eee regardless I’d love to just use the characters I have!

Scroll box not working? Transcript for you then.

RULES
For the love of god just PM me,,please. I do delete any and all comments on this thread after awhile.
Love me some oc/canon (+ doubling), willing to do ocxoc, but I’m iffy with canonxcanon, it all depends tbh so please ask
Okay with m//, f// and het pairings
I really like romance rps eeee
I like playing tons of characters/side characters haha.
3rd person only please, thank you mwah
No one liners! A paragraph is decent enough.
Don’t bump the thread/pm every hour, I have bad issues with that got stalked because of it one time lololol
If I’m gone for a week go ahead and shoot me a message!
Don’t steal my art! Unless it’s gift at that point it’s yours.
When plotting please actually contribute to the conversation instead of giving me like one or two words, or a sentence without any substance, thanks mwah
Lemme chat with you,,lemme talk (ooc chat)
Text talk/smooth brain talk is allowed in ooc but not in the rp (unless they’re textin’ or somethin’)
Speaking of that I speak a lot of monkey nonsense in ooc (aka slang) sooo,,sorry.
There’s probably more but I am brain dead hehe.
Hey! You read this far, considering how most people haven’t, go ahead and tell me your favorite character (from anything) in your pm, mwah.

_

FANDOMS

Gonna try to keep it short

Genshin Impact
Big craving pls,,,
>Finished current story + all character quests
>I wish Diluc would come home from the war,,
>also lemme flex my 5 stars hehe

Vocaloid
>Very weird craving but I wanna write some vocaloid! The plot for this can go anywhere as it can be based on songs and such. I have my own ideas if wanted.
>I really like the Kagamine twins ;;
>canonxoc is acceptable here too!!
>also if you have good songs tell me and i’ll give it a listen!!

Identity V
Baby idk what’s going on in the actual story but i have plenty of headcanons soo hmu
AUs are fine too!

Fire Emblem 3H

Persona 5

Haikyuu
>I’ve only watched season 1 don’t look at me

Demon slayer
>Anime only thank u

Obey Me!
>I’m on lesson 15? 16? Idk im playing a lot of events rn

Kingdom Hearts
>Soooo I’ve played almost every game (and even the apps for a short time!) I love the franchise as I’ve grown up with the characters
>I have my own characters and storylines if you want a more oc oriented story
>Lots of character death in my story tho eee regardless I’d love to just use the characters I have!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back