• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gundam: Start!

An Original Timeline. All Original Characters.

I want to do a Gundam roleplay (or rather a mecha would too as well). However I have an idea for a gundam roleplay. One is really thought out, as I have been working on it a bit more. While the other is more of a concept in the early stages and I'd still be willing to try. Either way, we both will likely need to roleplay a few characters.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gundam: Start!

Before the mass produced Mobile Suits, before the Gundams, there was the Dydams.
It was the year 3033 when humanity had a technology boom. Tanks, Jets, Helicopters - all vehicles of war and destruction. Rather than advance their tools of war, man looked in himself and created a war machine in their image, which started the Mobile Suit Age. A Dr. Dynanium had discovered a process to create a new mineral which he named after himself, by using the heat from the core of the earth, the pressure from deep water, they could refine diamond and titanium into a very powerful metal. This was used to create the first Mobile Suits which were called a Dydam or Dydams. This lead to another Cold War. It was a race between the Untied States and Russia to create the most Dydams for military power. These Mobile Suits were powerful but highly unstable because of their Solar Cores. For the longest time there was threat of war, but one day a great clash had happened. The solar reactors within some of the Dydams had become unstable and exploded. The war grounds of Russia and the United States were badly damaged from the aftermath. The Dydams presenting a dangerous threat are shut down for good. On top of that, the once war torn lands were left dead and dry, the worst part of the reactors going off was the effect on the environment, the plants had stunted growth and troubles growing plants. The people tried migrating into new lands but were refused entry. The only way man could survive was to move into a habitable space, so they created the first colony to move into space.

23 years later.... Most of the United States and Russia are still uninhabitable. However, the earth has been united as one - now known as the Earth Alliance. All people being called Earthians. Meanwhile the colony and its inhabitants - the colonists - have advanced in their own ways. The invention of Gundanium had allowed for the creation of the first Gundams. Being forced from their home, they seek a way to get their revenge and a way home, with the power of the Gundam, the colony undergoes their first attack. The earth alliance had saw a tall Mobile Suit wearing a cloth that resembled a poncho, it was the size of two Dydams, this had showed the Colony's military power....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Story: The story starts after the first Gundam attack. the earth alliance is trying to come up with a solution to take on the Gundam(s) from the colony. So they bring bak, the powerful, yet highly unstable dydams to combat against the Gundams. During this period their isnt mass produced mobile suits yet, so the government uses the Dydams to fight the Gundams. The earth doesn't have any Gundanium (yet), So they dont have anyway to create Gundams either. this story is about the first Gundams. But is an original setting.

Tone: Has a tone between some of the darker Gunadams and 'happier' ones such as Gundam Fighter.

I have an idea for what the Dydams look like as well as the Gundams. In this roleplay we can discuss more about characters, the Dydams/Gundams. But for this roleplay we both will need to roleplay a few characters. Though keep in mind I do want to create original characters for this original world.

2nd Idea - The second idea is much simpler. It takes place during the mobile suit era, at first their were only mass produced mobile suits. However during this period the first Gundams were created. The story starts during the production of the first gundams.

For more details, feel free to PM me! I wrote this quickly to get it out there, but when roleplaying I take more time to respond to make sure I like what I wrote. Also my keyboard has trouble with some of the keys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back