• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

Five minutes of an Abridged story on how Lucifer showed up later....

"So you're a demon?"
"Yes."
"Named Lucifer?"
"Yes."
"So you're actually Satan?!"

Lucifer crashed to the ground.

"No no no no! That's a name that some idiot decided to call me just because my Actual name sounded too heavenly to compare with dark stuff. My name is Lucifer. Lucifer."

"Geeze, don't get your feathers in a twist."

"I don't have feathers."

"Then how are you able to fly-"

"I can fly through magic, but only if it's in my true body! Right now, I'm just using Illya as a vessel."

They eventually heard the door flew open,where they were greeted to the sight of Jing panting tiringly before looking at Lucifer.

“Tsch....I was too late- ....wow,this mansion is....pretty huge.”

Aren't you forgetting what you came here for?

Ah- damn-

“Sorry for bursting in.....guess I was too late to convince Lucifer against revealing himself.”

That,and you didn't feel like convincing him against doing that....

She would've beaten your friend into a pulp by now if she hadn't decided to let Lucifer stepped in either way.

Nov? When did you-

Passed by.

"Anyways... Hina, right? Let me be blunt, if I tried bringing your father back, I would be breaking a rule of life itself, and before you say I brought Illya back from beyond death's doorstep, I actually didn't. In actuality I prevented her death which would have been as bad, if not worse, than your father's, plus I was too far away to rescue him in time, so in reality, I didn't do anything wrong."

Hina gripped her right fist, before looking at Lucifer with murderous intent.

"Even if that's the case, it's your fault for getting kidnapped to begin with! If you didn't get taken, then perhaps my dad wouldn't have had to fight Jing and then... And then...."

Tears started flowing from her eyes. She took a couple steps forward before throwing a punch. Lucifer caught the fist, as Hina just leaned in close, eyes shut as she was crying.

"It's your fault! No one else's!"

Lucifer sighed, before doing something unexpected. He hugged her.

"Hina, it's not anyone's fault, but the man who shot him. I'm sorry about what happened, and no one should ever have to live with seeing their parent get murdered in front of their eyes. You feel alone right now, but trust me, I know how you feel."

Hina looked up at Lucifer, before asking.

"Y-you know?"

"Of course, I know that one day you will be able to get over this. I just know it."

Lucifer replied, will his eyes closed and smiling.

It was Hina's turn to do something unexpected. She kissed Lucifer on the lips.

Lucifer immediately switched places with Illya, illya now regaining her Consciousness and realizing who she was kissing.

Illya Quickly pushed Hina away before running to a closet and hiding in there. She was extremely embarrassed and did not expect to wake up to that.

“...why do I feel that Lucifer switched consciousness on purpose just to screw with her...? Either way- hang on....”

Silent for a few seconds as he felt that his pockets were empty,he realised one thing:

I left my flip phone at the clinic!

Well,better go get it before the doc keeps it away.

Staggering towards the door as Jing ignored the pain,he once again went for the trip back to the clinic.

“It's fine. I just need to get my phone back in case someone calls-”

“Already too late for that however.”

Looking out of the door,both Jing and Iris saw Reina....and another girl nearly identical to her in terms of looks.

“Sar- I mean....Reina? Why did you previously call me for?”

“I suppose you wouldn't believe this,but....”

“She and I came to see you,wishing to apologise for the loss of your master. We were going to pay Hina herself a visit and offer our sympathies too.”

Last edited:
Iris glared at the two.

"This isn't some trick isn't it?"

"No, they're not lying...."

Hina would step up between Jing and Iris, before looking at Ciel. "It's quite funny actually how you three had to meet during this incident."

And Jing himself has no idea of the two's relationship.

What did you just say?

Oh,you didn't know? You believed Sarah......is truly no longer the woman you loved.

What....? What is that supposed to mean...!?

What is one thing that Illya, Elizabeth, Kotori, and Felicia have in common?

Hm.... The obvious?

Maybe.

They all have been close for a while.... So I guess they're like Sisters?

You're forgetting that Illya is in love with Felicia, and Elizabeth is in love with Kotori.

I'm not forgetting that- hold up.... Don't tell me-!

Yeup, I knew this for a while.

And you never told me about that?!

Why are you getting mad at me for? I approve of their relationship!

Last edited by a moderator:
“Reina...you don't happen to be in a relationship with her.....do you..?”

“Hmm? I am in fact. Also,how did you know Ciel and are in a relationship with each other?”

And just like that,Jing felt his world crumbling down before him. The woman he's lived to talk with for years......the woman he's lived for the day he gets to meet her in real life at last......this was it. The way she casually spoke it without a single ounce of regret,but instead sounded like a person who was glad that they could find themselves a partner in life.....it was the final nail into the coffin that more or less proves one thing:Sarah is never coming back.

“.....A simple guess. Nothing more.”

Eventually,he walked past the two of them and away into the city alone,hiding his newfound grief at the revelation before him.

Illya would exit the closet, before noticing that Reina and Ciel were at the door.

She would notice they had their backs turned.

Hey.... This could be my chance to-

Dont even think about it.

Hina?! Wait, I'm not even interested in you-

Don't worry. It's not you I'm interested in. Just don't try and attack them please.

Why? If I take Reina down, then maybe-

Listen. Right now is a ceasefire ok? I doubt anyone wants to fight after what happened to...

Your father..... Hold up, you're not Angry at me?

Not anymore..... But Jing..... He definitely is not feeling well.... It feels like he lost alot.

--------------------
Kamurocho
---------------------
The man in question himself started roaming around aimlessly in the city,eyes down onto the road and seemingly unconcerned about whether or not he was probably going to find himself walking straight into a wall or something.

“Mr Yao? Mr Yao!”

Dr Emoto......

Turning around to look at the owner of the clinic now panting,Jing saw Dr Emoto handing him back his flip phone.

“ 'been looking everywhere to return this to you. As I was saying,you should rest often so as not to have your wounds strain themselves and reopen again.”

“I'll keep that in mind.....thanks.”

Parting ways with the doctor,he went towards the nearest bench and sat quietly.

She would sit down next to him, before asking a question.

"Um.... You wouldn't by chance be Jing Lin, the pilot of the Destiny Gundam..... Are you?"

"...."

She held her left shoulder.

"I want to be as strong and brave as you. You fought alot of people who never believed that the Destiny Gundam would be good, but you always manage to prove them wrong. I-i am using one myself, but I can never seem to pull off a win..... I'm not sad though but I thought.... If I asked to study in you....."

“Trust me. I've lost more than I've won as the Destiny.”

Looking at her for a brief moment as he spoke,before tilting his head up to look at the sky,he elaborated.

“To be specific. I've lost,if I'm not wrong,80 times using the Destiny. Honestly overshadowing the number of my wins using Destiny Gundam. So if anything,I'm not that special as you thought.”

Plus. I only won against Kirito thanks to "that"....

"Does it matter what your win/loss ratio is? I honestly think as long as you have fun and people who idolize you, you already have more wins than losses. You.... You're my idol."

Despite his expression not showing it,Jing was actually quite stunned that this entire time,he actually has a supporter who was trying to train hard to be able to stand on the same level as him. Sighing,he stood up from his bench and looked at the girl who sat next to him.

“Did you bring Destiny along with you?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back