• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

"Yeah. I don't even understand how my dad managed to clone me, or why he did so."

"It may be a long shot.... But you think he might miss you?"

Elizabeth had a sad look on her face.

"Even if he does miss me .... I don't think he would listen to what I have to say.... I'm not going back, not while he's trying to do something that might end horribly. That's why I'm fighting him."

-----------------
Coliseum
-----------------
“Gh- hargh!!”

The second opponent of the round had been defeated,allowing Jing to have a short sigh of relief as he rejoices at his small victory.

“Just one more left....”

“And yet another man falls! The "Destined"-'s comeback seems to know no limit! Although no one could come close to toppling the unfaltering young combatant before us,how well would he do against the legendary dragon roaming among the streets of Kamurocho?”

"Dragon"? Wait....don't tell me it's-

The corridor lit up,allowing everyone a clearer visualisation of the man who was now walking towards the ring. That tattoo on his back wasn't only just familiar,it had been the sign of an ever growing rumour of the one ex-yakuza that thugs,delinquents and other Yakuza has come to fear or foolishly step onto his path.

“Now,ladies and gentlemen! Let us have a round of applause for the Dragon of Dojima:Kiryu Kazuma!!!!”

IMG_20190612_154631.jpg

Gulping at what fate he thrown at him,Jing heard himself whimper in fear as quietly as he could as he found himself now facing his next opponent.

------------------------------
Apartment Complex
------------------------------
“We're here.”

Reina spoke as she and Ciel stopped in front of the door leading into the gang's apartment room.

“Reina....you sure they'll let you speak to him...? I'm sure that by now,they know who you're fully sided with.”

“I don't know. Only one way to find out I suppose....”

Attachments

• IMG_20190612_154631.jpg
    IMG_20190612_154631.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 0
-Apartments-

Hearing a knock at the door, Emiya would go get it.

He opened the door, and welcome the two before opening his eyes in shock.

"W-What are you doing here?!"
Emiya asked, pointing at Reina.

Well....in a way,he sort of is.

Jing was now unconscious from the blow he received from Kiryu. He's pretty much no match against the Dragon of Dojima.

-Illya's Mansion-

Hina slowly woke up, before noticing she was somewhere she hasn't been to.

Who

"You're awake!"

Hina looked to her left to see Illya sitting in a chair.

"You.... You aren't by chance mad at me are you?"

"Mad about....?"

"Never mind.... Hina, I'm sorry about what happened to your father..... I really am."

Hina clenched her fists, gripping the blanket tight.

"Illya, if you really are sorry, please don't let me see you again...."

"Huh?"

"I know you Somehow cheated death. If you really were able to keep yourself from dying..... Why couldn't you use that ability to bring my father back?!"

"I-it's not possible! I really have no clue as to how I managed to survive!"

Hina looked at Illya, with a deadly glare. "You are here aren't you?! I can tell when you're lying! Tell me the truth!"

You're so hopeless,aren't you?

Wha........huh...?

His eyes creaked open,where he found himself back in the familiar night desert. Turning his gaze towards the right,Jing saw Gremory once again.

“...I lost didn't I?”

“You could say that. Curiously enough,this...."Kiryu Kazuma"....upon knocking you out,quickly went to take you to the infirmary where you could be treated.”

“He did....? You're not pulling my leg are you?”

“This is one of the few times where I was being serious and truthful.”

“....why would he....?”

“Sentient beings are an interesting kind.....truly....such as you humans...speaking of which,Lucifer sent word.”

-Dark Space-

Illya was waiting for an answer.

"Seriously Lucifer, I need help with explaining this to Hina, without sounding like a mad person! How do I go about it?!"

Lucifer would tip his hat upwards, before looking at Illya.
"You seriously don't want me to give you the good news first?"

"Which is?"

"I made a long distance call to Gremory. Jing knows that you are alive and well, and that we currently have Hina and our care."

"Okay, I'm happy about that, but that doesn't answer my question!"

Lucifer held up a hand.

"Give me a minute."

He would then make two chairs appear, with a table and a wide screen computer.

"Sit down next to me. I'll get the video feed working and then..."

The computer screen flashed on, as it showed an image of Jing looking at the two, dumbfounded.

"Jing? Is that you?"

Jing facepalmed.

"Jing was sent to the infirmary?! Didn't Kotori and Elizabeth tell you not to go do anything rash that could put you there?!"

"I needed to. Please don't tell them about that."

"And why shouldn't I? I am just as concerned for your well being like they are! You are someone I like alot!"

Jing sighed. "You Know.... I still have 'that' get out of jail free card. If you tell anyone about where I am at, I'll tell Felicia about what you did with Xiao!"

"Which would be?"

Illya asked, unknown of what her other self did.

"You kissed her. Not a friendly peck, but a full on lips to lips kiss... And you looked like you enjoyed it."

Illya's face turned red, before looking at Lucifer with rage.

He just sat there looking chill, while smiling. "You're welcome."
He said to Jing.

Okay.....that....was a little petty on my end.....

“but still...."someone I liked alot"? I'm pretty sure that's reserved for Felicia herself,no?”

"It can have a different meaning you know!!!"

Illya replied, still angry.

"And that would be?"

"An older brother maybe?"

"Huh... That's interesting considering you were both siblings back in my world."

Nov replied as a second screen popped up on the monitor.

"Were you listening in on us?!"

"Its just one of few things we 72 Pillars can do. It's hard to keep secrets from each other at times."

"Speaking of which, is it true that your Actually a boy, Gremory?"

Gremory gagged.

"What makes you say that?"

"Oh no reason~"
Lucifer replied, as he twirled a camera in his right hand using just one finger.

"Hey! My bathroom is my private sanctuary! No one is allowed in! NO ONE!"

"You aren't denying it."

“The 72 Demons sometimes just doesn't have a specific gender.....”

“T-that's right!”

“That aside. I'm sorry about what had happened. Clairvoryance showed the event that happened to Takashi to be a possibility but I didn't-”

“Nov.”

Immediately stopping as he noticed how uncomfortable Jing looked,Nov averted his gaze,looking a little shameful about nearly opening the former's psychological wounds.

“Sorry.”

“As soon as I wake up,hopefully in a few seconds....”

“Come to think of it....Jing. There's something I want to warn you about.”

“What is it?”

“Keep an eye out on your sisters.....I don't know the exact cause or the outcome but.....two of them dying has become a high possibility in the future.”

“Two of them will die.....? Who...? Who killed them!? How do I avert this!?”

“Likw I said,I can't see much from the vision. The two deaths of your sisters is the only thing I can see as a probable outcome,and even then I'm.not experienced thus it was blurry at certain aspects.”

“Dammit...!”

Jing's eyes creaked opened once again,where he now finds himself starring at the ceiling of the infirmary. He was in Emoto Clinic. Sitting upright,Jing saw Dr Emoto himself come to usher the former to rest more.

“Mr Yao,I advise you to stay in bed first. You haven't quite recovered from the injuries Kiryu has dealt upon you-”

“No time for that. I need to find someone,NOW.”

Without a moment of hesitation,Jing immediately went for the door as Emoto failed to stop him from leaving.

“Sir-.....there he goes,young man forgot to take his cellphone with him too....”

Back at Illya's place ....

Illya got punched in the face, and was sent flying into the wall behind her.

Hina would slowly advance, but get held back by Iris.

"Woah! Illya did nothing wrong! Let her explain!"

"Why should I?! She's obviously hiding something! If she is really not the one who got my father killed, I need to know what she's hiding!"

Illya slowly got up, before wiping the blood off her upper lip.

"You really want to know what I'm hiding? Do you really want me to show you?"

Illya looked towards Iris, before she sighed.

"Fine.... But neither of you better do anything weird while I'm not myself..."

"Not yourself- What the Hell?!"

Illya's hair and eyes changed to her other self's colors. Lucifer had taken over her body.

"Not what the hell, who in hell."

Lucifer replied, smiling calmly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back