• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

That is,if there wasn't a highly pissed young man standing right before him,his bleeding hands resisting every single urge to start choking the man who was about to run. Grabbing the last remaining,whimpering Yakuza by the collar,Jing was practically screaming in anger at the man's face,demanding for the whereabouts of Kyouji.

“Where the hell is he going!? Tell me. NOW!!!”

"Ack! I don't *hrk* know!!"
The Yakuza leader was slammed into a wall, struggling to get free.

He was about to punch him in the face when Illucifer stopped Jing. "Don't bother asking him again. I can tell he isn't lying."

Illucifer then flipped her hair back, before looking at Xiao, who was shaking.

"J-JUST WHAT ARE YOU?! YOU AREN'T HUMAN!"

Illucifer walked over to Xiao before helping her up.
"I'm not going to explain. I honestly don't think you would believe me."

Illucifer had a hand under Xiao's chin, before looking into her eyes. "You really won't even remember me in this form after I do this,"

She kissed Xiao, as Xiao fell unconscious.

Illucifer then looked at the Yakuza member being held up by Jing.
"Go get your cousin back to your place. She's fine, I just placed a small spell to make her forget this incident. I'll take care of this guy."

Illucifer grabbing the Yakuza member by the neck, and lifted him off the ground.

Nodding,Jing left the Yakuza to Illucifer and went to pick Xiao up. Midway towards the door,he stopped by Hina and the lifeless body that was once Takashi,not daring to look at them after what has happened.

“......I'm sorry. This is all my fault.....”

Not bothering to listen to whatever response he may get,the door flew opened as Jing left. He should've died there.

Illucifer glared at the Yakuza member.

"You are going to leave this place and never return. If I see you or any of your lackeys here, I will rip you limb by limb, you hear me?!"

She dropped the man, before he ran away, not going to ignore that warning.

Illucifer then turned around, looking at Hina, before walking up next to the girl and kneeling down.

This girl, she's in pain from losing her father....

He brought a hand up, before waving it, Hina's eyes widening before she fell asleep.

That will keep her from remembering my presence.... But the death of her father could never be erased.....

I need to bring her back with me....

-later that night.....-

At the Apartment complex, Elizabeth sat next to Kotori, as they both looked at Project Adam, who was now calling herself "Efreet".
Efreet was being greeted by the Sisters's Frame Arms Girls, and immediately pointed at Sakura. "You're partners with the White Devil aren't you?"

Back in the spare bedroom, Xiao was placed in the bed, as she was sound asleep. Jing himself felt angered.

-Illya's Mansion-

Hina was placed in a bed, before Illucifer's hair and eyes went back to their original colors, Illya was now feeling her chest.

"Thats odd! I remember getting shot!"

I made sure you dodged a bullet. I'm sorry I couldn't make it in time....

Huh? What do you mean?

Jing's teacher, Takeshi..... He was killed....

W-what?!

Last edited by a moderator:
“As a matter of fact. I do. What about it?”

Exiting the spare bedroom,Jing took a water bottle and exited the apartment without saying a word.

I-is he ever going to be okay...?

Ikazuchi thought,clearly worried about her adoptive brother's condition.

“I think I'm just gonna go take a walk now,I'll be back!”

Standing up,she also left for the door.

“Why are you so interested about it? It was nothing special for me,just as normal as any other girls with their own Frame Arms Girl could get.”

“I don't. And neither does she ever take any pleasure from wrecking other people's Gunplas beyond repair. Not that she particular likes having to go being berserk either.”

"I was just wondering."

Efreet couldn't get rid of her own grin though. She was planning something.

-Streets-

Hiro was walking back to the apartment complex with his nephew, Akatsuki on his shoulders. Akatsuki had his arms out like an airplane, while Hiro was doing his best to make a airplane noise, but sounded more like a raspberry.

He stopped making the noise, as Akatsuki had his hands grab onto Hiro's hair, Hiro would see Jing who seemed upset about something.

Hiro would also see Ikazuchi following Jing,the latter of which seemingly unaware that he was being followed as he went towards the public toilet...initially.

“What are you following me for?”

“Urk- N-nothing! Just happened to be on the same path-”

“So you're headed for a broken lavatory too?”

No way to argue against that now, Ikazuchi. Sighing,she scratched the back of her head and looked at her brother.

“Y-you got me there.....are you really okay? I mean,it's not every day I see you apparently going into some broken toilet. Also,why are you even going into one anyway? What are you up to this time?”

“Ikazuchi,I-”

“Not to mention you NEVER seemed to explain why you were suddenly this upset ever since you came back! You just acted all moody and gloomy and never let any of us talk to you for even a second! Jing......just what....what happened to you!? This isn't like you at all!”

Floored by Ikazuchi's behaviour and rebuke,Jing found himself at lost for words at how he should respond to her. After what felt like an uncomfortable hour,Jing averted his gaze in shame and confessed.

“Master Takeshi died.”

Before Ikazuchi could respond,Jing himself quickly turned and left towards the toilet after saying:

“Nothing,don't worry about it.”

“W-wait! We're not done yet!”

Jing entered the boy's toilet and into the last stall by the wall,with Ikazuchi following suit despite knowing that she's probably gonna be in trouble for entering the wrong side. What she saw Jing going into however,was something that she wasn't expecting. There was another door in the last stall,where she and Jing entered through and found themselves in a construction site. Eventually she saw him walking towards what seemed to be an underground subway station,where he descended down the stairs.

Hiro just stood there, with a confused look.

-Barthes's lab-

Kyouji got punched in the face, sending him falling back to the floor and hitting his head on the wall behind him.

Shindou was cracking his knuckles as he gave a death glare at the GM leader.
"What you did was unacceptable! You took the life of Hina's father, and because of you, she's probably never coming back!"

He picked Kyouji up by his shirt collar before punching him in the face again. "That girl entrusted us with the responsibility of keeping her father from dying due to his injuries!"
He kneed Kyouji in the stomach.
"Yet you broke that trust!"

Shindou kept beating up Kyouji, as Reina watched.

....I believe I owe them my sympathies. Both Hina and Jing Lin. Whatever happened to them.....I'm sure they're never be able to forget it.

“You're going to see them,aren't you,Rein?”

Ciel asked,prompting Reina to turn around and look at her partner.

“Yes. We may be enemies,however we do not wish for the death of one of their loved ones.”

“Thank you,father.”

Bowing in gratitude,Reina left with Ciel following suit,much to the former's confusion.

“Let me come with you.”

“I'm sure there's no need to. The apology will be brief as I'm sure they would want to be left alone in all honesty.”

“Well,what if Jing Lin himself were to vent out all his frustrations off on you?”

“Trust me,he won't be able to lay a finger on me if he had tried.”

-Illya's Mansion-

Iris entered the building, looking around for her sister.

"Illya?"

"Iris? Is that you?"

Illya called from her room. She sounded upset.

Iris would rush up to Illya's room, before opening the door. Inside, Iris saw Illya crying over another female.

"What happened?!"

"They killed her father.... I'm not sure how she will be able to move on without him."

Iris walked over to the bed, before looking at the girl asleep there.

"Maybe.... I can take care of her?"

--------------------------------
Purgatory - Coliseum
---------------------------------
Under the bustling city of Kamurocho hid an underground city,where very few knew of its existence. It was known as "Purgatory".

YakuzaKiwami2_2019-05-30_22-52-15-87.jpg

One of the very few themselves being Jing,and eventually Ikazuchi herself. Looking around the admittedly jaw-dropping view,Ikazuchi was silent for a few moment before noticing Jing walking ahead.

“W-wait! What are you going to do here!?”

“...Letting off some steam. Ikazuchi,it's better if you leave now. They don't allow anyone below 23 to step foot here.”

“Nu-uh! Not until you tell me what you're up to first!”

“Ikazuchi-”

“Just give me the brief summary of it and that's it! Just....how did you know if this place,and why are you coming here?”

“....You're a really troublesome one,I'll give you that.....”

Having no other choice but to tell Ikazuchi,both of them sat at the stairs as he explained to his adoptive younger sister. Jing had once been a fighter in Purgatory's Coliseum. Due to the shortage of salary he had been earning in his past jobs before working as a chef, fighting was the other thing he could only do for the sake of getting some cash or something worth selling. It was in the Coliseum that he's met Takashi himself.

-Illya's Mansion-

Illya looked at Iris, surprised.

"Sis... Are you really thinking of that?"

"Well..."
Iris turned away, before replying. "I don't want to feel like I'm useless anymore... I feel horrible about being brainwashed by Shindou..... And when I was freed from his control but at the cost of another girl's sanity ...... I just really need to do what I can to apologize, even if it's not through fighting alongside you!"

Illya got up to hug her sister, before speaking.

"Iris, thank you..."

------------------------------
Purgatory - Coliseum
------------------------------
Stepping onto the ring,Jing took a deep breath and cracked his knuckles,waiting for his first opponent to step in.

“How long has it been since I've last stepped in here....? Whatever the case.....”

-------------------------------
Apartment Complex - The group's room
-------------------------------
Emiya,Akatsuki and Inazuma were in charge of the cooking ever since Jing was absent for the duty. Meanwhile Hibiki and Sakura were at the balcony,looking out at the view.

-Apartments-

Elizabeth would head out to the balcony, and noticed Hibiki was there.

"Hey, mind if I sit with you?"

"Oh, Elizabeth. I didn't expect you to come out here."

"I needed to get some air. I honestly have alot on my mind right now."

"Let me guess.... It's about what happened today with Kotori."

"Yeah...."
She looked down, saddened.

"To think my own father would have been at the point to turn my own girlfriend against us....."

She clenched her right fist.

"Just how far is willing to go for his vision?!"

"When you said your father..... I never would have thought of you to be his daughter."

"You don't hate me for keeping it a secret do you?"

"I pretty much figured it out. I don't blame you."

"Heh. Thanks, but how did you-"

"You really didn't notice?"

Elizabeth just now sensed it.

"You're an X-ROUNDER?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back