• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

"Y-yes, but it's kind of different from what you use."
She replied, scratching the back of her head.

"But I put alot of work and care into Building it, and even when I repair it, I give it the same amount of care."

She took the Gunpla out of her case, before showing him it.

Siona1507334120.jpeg

“Good. Follow me. I want to see your skills for myself in Iori's Model Shop.”

Jing walked ahead,noticeably limping a little as he was still healing.

-------------------------
Iori's Model Shop
-------------------------
Beginning Particle Dispersal

The Plavksy Particles shone and flared to life,forming a city in ruins.

Please set your-

Shut up.

Awww at least let it finish for once~

I won't.

Jing had set his own newly customised Destiny Gundam,which seemed quite normal in comparison to most other custom builds which went out of their way to visualise what they've added.

EBkSa5RU0AAmtZz.png

“Yao Jing Lin. Destiny Gundam. Launch!”

"Shiori Miki, Sapphire Destiny Gundam, launch!"

Her gunpla's eyes flashed on as it took off into the battlefield.

Taking cover behind a building, the Sapphire Destiny brought it's Beam Rifle up, looking through the sights, trying to find the Destiny Gundam custom.

I just need to do my best. I have to become his student.

As always......fighters land somewhere on the other side of each other. Seeing how she's nowhere to be found....I presume I'd have to fish her out.

Raising its beam rifle,Destiny started firing everywhere in front of it swiftly before moving forward.

The Sapphire Destiny soon spotted the opposing Gundam, who swiftly fired several shots at the area it was in. The Sapphire Destiny Quickly boosted up, then was kicked in the chest by the Destiny Gundam.

The Sapphire Destiny Quickly Recovered before firing both cannons on the back at the Destiny.

The Sapphire Destiny brought up its beam shield, absorbing the shots, before tossing it's rifle away. The Sapphire Destiny then swung it's arm back behind it as a folded up Weapon ejected from the wrist and into the hand, before unfolding and a beam effect projected in the open space between.

It then flew forward before swinging it's Arondheit Short Sword type at the chest of the Destiny.

Keeping the beam rifle onto its back,Destiny retaliated the attempted strike using its palm cannon,firing at the Arondhight and pushing it out of the way before counterattacking with a Flashedge Beam Saber on hand.

"Ngh! Wings of Light!"

The wing like protrusions on the shoulders opened as beam wings flew out to the front to deflect the beam saber. The Sapphire Destiny then Quickly flew back, before the wings vanished.

Shiori was sweating and breathing hard.
That was too close!

"I really have to admit, this is going to be harder that what I originally thought. At first, I figured this fight would be hard, but this is beyond that. Jing, you really are strong!"

The Sapphire Destiny would retract the shield, before drawing it's second short sword type Arondheit.

I wish to be as strong as him. I have to do what I can to impress him.

The Sapphire Destiny flew forward, the body itself started turning a crimson red for some reason.

Trans Am? Doesn't seem to look like EXAM System either.....I suppose I'll have to use the Voiture Liumere system then.

“I doubt it is truly a matter of strength.”

Destiny's wings opened,emitting a blue rainbow-ish light (as opposed to the pink light) the wings as he flew quickly towards Sapphire Destiny. The blue wings seems to hint that it was a massive upgrade,seeing how Destiny flew far more faster compared to an un-upgraded Voiture Liumere system.

The Destiny would bring one Flash Saber up in an attempt to slice through the Sapphire Destiny, however it was at the last second that the Sapphire Destiny physically split into two copies, the first copy getting hit before vanishing, as the real one too the opportunity to elbow the Destiny in the torso area.

Shiori's head started to hurt. A thumping went off in her head, that she would quickly tense up before the Sapphire Destiny's color returned to normal.

"Metal Peel-off Effect"? No....seems more complicated than that. Although.....

Deactivating the Voiture Liumere system as it was already near its opponent,Destiny kicked Sapphire Destiny up into the air before throwing its Flashedges at the latter.

Having one eye closed, Shiori focused on the fight, but her head was still suffering from the mental strain on her mind.

The Sapphire Destiny brought one Arondheit up to knock both flash edges aside.

Why is this happening now, upon all times? Ngh, my head hurts whenever I battle, yet I wasn't expecting it to happen now!

As the Flashedges still spun,Destiny whipped out its beam rifle and fired at its Beam Boomerangs,the spinning savers causing the shots to deflect towards Sapphire Destiny.

"Wings of Light!"

As before, two wings made of energy flew out in front of the Sapphire Destiny, blocking the Flash Edges from hitting. As soon as the wings vanished, the Sapphire Destiny rushed forward, but Shiori would feel her head be stabbed by an invisible force, which in turn caused the Sapphire Destiny to veer off course and hit the ground.

Shiori had both hands on her head as she tried to calm herself down, but to no avail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back