• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

Shiori looked away. "It's fine, really."

Its not fine, but how would he know what's happening to me?

Jing however would hear her think that just now.

"Well.... I honestly have no idea. I just have these issues whenever I get into a gunpla Battle. Sometimes I wonder if it's just......"

Me being too susceptible to the lights.

“I disagree,the one thing stopping you from improving any further would be the pain you mentioned. We'd have to figure out how to get rid of it if you don't want the headache to continue distrupting you.”

"Problem is, I have no clue as to what it is."

Shiori then looked away from Jing, before thinking again. However, like last time, Jing was able to hear what she was thinking.

But the more I think about it.... I am afraid to think that it's actually because of battling. Whenever I battle, my head always starts to hurt within the first few minutes.... Just what is it?

Would it help if I said I once had the same problem as you?

Shiori was surprised as she looked back at Jing.

"W-What? You had that happen before?"

Jing nodded. "The reason why I now understand your issue is because you are in fact a newtype."

"A newtype......"

"It would explain the headaches. They stop after you manage to win your first battle as one. After that, it feels more like a second Consciousness or feeling instead of a stab to the head."

Shiori laughed slightly. "You think.... Maybe I could try again?"

Shiori would feel her eyes water, but would Quickly wipe the tears away, before nodding. She was going to do her best.

As soon as the Gunpla were set, the field generated to Space.

Live up to my own expectations. I will fight to surpass myself. I will not fail.

"Shiori Miki, Sapphire Destiny Gundam, Here I go!"

Her gunpla took off into the battlefield.

“Now then. Let's start. Don't let the pain control you this time.”

Without further ado,Destiny was the first to make its move,flying quickly towards Sapphire Destiny.

"I'm not planning to!" Shiori answered, before the Sapphire Destiny threw it's beam rifle away and drew both Short Sword type Arondheit, switching them on before flying at the Destiny.

“Good. Because I expect you to forget about holding back for even a second!”

Destiny equipped the two Flashedges on one hand,the two beams colliding and expanding into a larger saber for Jing to use.

The blades clashed, the Sapphire Destiny's color changing to red, before it kicked the Destiny back. It then flew forward, activating both back cannons before firing.

Both hands holding the now separated Flashedges,the plasma blade disintegrated the projectiles fired towards Destiny as Jing had his Gundam circle behind Sapphire with the use of the Voiture Liumere System.

“Nice one...!”

In response,Destiny grabbed its opponent before swiftly tilting back and down,causing both of them to crash down onto one of the larger asteroids.

Or so Jing thought. At the moment the Destiny grabbed Sapphire, the Sapphire made a doppelganger that was grabbed instead, the real one flying forward to evade then turn around, as it's color went normal.

Tricked into diving down towards the ground,Destiny managed to land on its feet,barely avoiding a self-inflicted crash course. Large quantities of dusts were kicked into the air from the massive impact imposed by Jing's Gundam,obscuring the Sapphire's visuals from seeing Destiny Gundam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back