• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

“Huh,I see.” Taking notice of Elizabeth looking extremely stiff out of fear for some reason,Kotori asked her friend.

“What's wrong,Elizabeth? You looked as if you just saw Setsuna F Seiei suddenly go super cheerful with the constant "choorisu~" and is traumatised by the sight of it.”

Elizabeth mentally cursed herself for not recovering from the surprise. She would try and reply, but stutter to the point she can't say what she wanted to. "K-Kotori, I-I-I.... L-L-L...Lo..."

Kotori's smartphone rang as Elizabeth struggled to speak her mind out,prompting the former to take out her phone to see who the caller is.

“Jing?” She received it “What is it?”

“Put the call on speaker mode,this is something I need to tell everyone else in the room.”

Doing as told,Jing eventually explained about Team Try Fighter's encounter with Iris and Sekai's injury from the battle. Of course,he also explained about Team Try Fighter,Sei and Reiji's theory that assimilation could prevent Iris from putting the assimilated battler into a coma.

Illya's eyes widened. "And you're saying Sekai managed to avoid being knocked out?! I could have sworn Assimilation was too dangerous though!"

Elizabeth, who was out of the fire, would explain to Illya. "While it is mostly true, some people have managed to get around the drawback of using it. A few noticeable people are Domon Kasshu, Allenby Beardsley, and Master Asia. Sekai himself trained under Domon himself, which would explain how he isn't as affected by Assimilation like normal people."

Hiro slammed a fist into his hand. "Meaning if we learn Assimilation from Sekai, we can get your sister back!"

“Just don't go incredibly reckless with that knowledge,it isn't just Iris you'll be facing after all.”

Jing spoke as he walked out of the alleyway.

Illya nodded. "There are other people we will be facing against as well..... And we need to advance through the qualifiers to get to the GBWT "

“Yeah-... !?”

He looked behind him,his enhanced senses warning him of someone nearby where he is,alarmed as he keptnhis guard on.

“Jing? What is it?.....Jing!?”

“...Nothing,I think I'm just getting paranoid,that is all.”

Walking away,he did not notice that a tanned man was hidden in the alleyway,unaware that the said man had just seen for himself who Jing's past identity was,and of the assimilation theory.

Emiya took a cell phone from his pocket, and dialed a number. "Mr. Ikari, the situation has become more challenging than we thought. The person you sent Iris to battle is still able to go fight in the qualifiers..... And Setsuna will be there too...."

-Another area, at a bar-

Shindou responded. "Follow him, and find out what they will be planning."

"Understood." Emiya replied, before hanging up.

Shindou put his phone away, as he looked across the table. Iris would be sitting there, expressionless. "I'm sorry, the scouting mission I sent Emiya on seems to have turned up an inconvenience."

Feeling even more disturbed as if he was being watched by something,Jing kept glancing back in every 5 minutes whenever he walked. Considering his inexperience as an Innovator,he was unable to fully sense who was following him.

He quietly too out his phone and texted to Sei.

> I'm probably going to be back in the shop a little later than expected. I feel that someone is following me.

Sei would text back.

"I'll call Illya and Elizabeth over. If someone is following, try walking around the block in circles. If usually gets people off my back."

-5 minutes Later-

Illya and company came into the shop. Hiro himself however was going to try and see if Jing was still being followed. Not too long, he spotted Jing and waved him over.

"Don't look now, but either I'm seeing things, or Orga Itsuka is following you." He whispered, as he saw the man looking at a magazine as soon as Jing stopped walking. "He's bad at this stalking thing though, I Can tell you that."

“I wouldn't be too sure about that.”

Jing whispered back,looking concerned about the fact that he was indeed being followed.

“I fear that he may have been around to hear me explain about the assimilation when I called you all.”

"No I wasn't." Said Emiya, pretend reading the magazine.

Hiro had sweat drop. "This guy isn't one of them comic relief guys on television is he?"

“....For some reason I feel that I could relate...”

Jing muttered as he remembered the times where he find saucepots getting dropped onto his head,being mistaken as a kid before he grew taller,and of course,the melted pot incident....

“Do you have any business with me?”

Jing asked,looking at Emiya.

"No. None at all. I have no business with you, or Elizabeth, or Illya, or team try fighters, or anyone else. Now if you excuse me, I'm just going to go run away for no reason!" Emiya replied, Waving his hands, before making a swift get away.

Hiro just looked at the area Emiya was at, blank faced. "That definitely sounds suspicious..... But following him would just get us in trouble most likely."

“.......He definitely heard me alright....”

Jing added,sporting a blank expression not unlike that of Hiro and Hibiki's. That denial is too suspiciously specific.

"We should head back to the shop. The others will definitely need to know about this." Hiro said.

-With Emiya-

'Geez, Shindou telling me to follow the enemy, pretending to act like a fool..... I feel ashamed right now..... At least I got the location of where they will be at.'

He found himself in an alleyway, as he peeked around the corner. He could see Hiro and Jing walking off. 'Now that they don't find me worth chasing, it will be alot easier.' Emiya thought.

“Yeah....if possible we may have to find a new place for our group discussion too.....I have a feeling that him knowing about what I've said is not going to lead to something good.”

Jing spoke while he and Hiro walked into the store.

As soon as the two entered, Elizabeth and Illya were in the battle room. Sekai would be on the other side, his arm no longer in a sling, would be speaking.

"When you use Assimilation, you need to make sure you use it with a melee focused gunpla, and that your feelings are put into its very Spirit." Sekai was using the Kamiki Burning Gundam, while Illya used a straight build Shining Gundam, and Elizabeth used a Straight build Eins Graze. The battlefield was a desert.

Hiro walked up to the viewing window, Sei and Reiji looking as well. "Is this going to work?" Hiro Asked. "It should. Sekai asked me personally to give the two a close combat type gunpla for their training..... But I don't believe they can manage."

Elizabeth pushed an orb forward. "Let's go!" The Eins Graze jets forward, right axe raised, aiming to swing it into the Gundam. The Kamiki Burning sidestepped, before spinning around and kicking it away. "You need to focus. If you can't, your gunpla wont respond."

Elizabeth grunted. "Alright. In that case," She closed her eyes, before opening them. Her eyes now glowed Amber. "Let's do this, Eins!" The Graze boosted forward, the Kamiki Burning drew its Wakizashi, swinging upwards. Elizabeth had no time, as the right arm was sliced off, along with the left. "How is this..." The Kamiki Burning then stabbed through the chest of the Eins, eliminating it from Battle.

"It seems that you don't understand putting your feelings into the Build itself. Illya," the Kamiki Burning turned towards its predecessor, waving a hand, gesturing it to attack. "Show me what you can do."

“...It doesn't look like they were quite trained in unarmed combat.”

Jing noted as he looked at Sekai and the Kamiki Burning effortlessly parry the Shining Gundam's attacks using several Aikido methods.

The Kamiki Burning then ended the fight by slashing downwards, destroying the Shining Gundam.

Sekai sighed. "You two aren't going to be able to use Assimilation. I can tell that from this battle's performance."

Illya clenched her fists, "Reclaiming my sister.... Is it becoming impossible to do...?"

Hiro would enter the battle room. "Illya, let me fight Sekai now." He said. "What? Why would you....?"
"I can't sit back forever. Sometimes, you need to take action, and keep going no matter what is hindering you."

Kamiki Sekai didn't exactly need to use theJigen Haoh School techniques earlier....will Hiro be alright...?

Jing watched as Hiro got a melee-oriented Gunpla and sparred against Sekai.

What he grabbed however was the Gunpla Illya was not expecting him to use. "Th-Thats the..."

Hiro put the Dante Lucifer on the launch pad. "And if its fine with you, I want Illya to fight again, but using the Strike Destiny Raiser."

Sekai wasn't sure why he was wanting Illya to try again by using her own gunpla, but he would respond. "Alright. But I'm not going easy. Remember, your feelings must be connected to the Gunpla itself to achieve Assimilation."

As soon as the battle began, the field becoming a desert like before, the Kamiki Burning jetted towards the two opposing gunpla. "Sword Bits, Launch!" Illya said, tossing the GN Swords forward, before they began flying on their own, firing lasers at the Gundam. The Kamiki Burning spun around however, before throwing Akido punches at the GN Swords, shattering them.

The Dante Lucifer jet towards the Kamiki Burning, tossing its own Bayonet swords away, before throwing a punch. The Kamiki Burning blocked with an arm, before throwing a punch at the Dante Lucifer's head. The Dante Lucifer moved its head left to dodge.

"I can feel the sorrow, hate, and love for this gunpla." Hiro said, as he closed his eyes. The Kamiki Burning threw a kick, but the Lucifer spun around to dodge, before jetting back. "This gunpla reflects Elizabeth's life..... But it also reflects mine the same way." He opened his eyes, the image of a drop of water hitting a puddle was etched into his mind as he felt a new connection to his gunpla that Elizabeth gave him. A white aura surrounded Hiro, which surprised everyone.

“This is....!?”

“Yeah....no mistaking it....!”

Kotori replied,trying to hold back a smile as she noted the aura around Hiro.

Sekai smiled. "He did it." He told himself, before calling out to him. "Alright then Hiro, show me," Sekai had the same white aura surround himself. "What you got!"

Illya's eyes widened, before smiling at Hiro's new power. 'A skill that's been around before the Alaya-Vijnana...... Hiro finally has the power to fight without it.'

"Lets go Lucifer!" The Dante Lucifer's eyes flashed white, before the wings opened up. "Let's go!" Sekai yelled, the Kamiki Burning became enveloped in a flame aura.

The Gundams soon dashed towards each other, throwing punches, kicks, Knuckles infused with energy. It was like something out of a battle Shonen manga/anime. Both Gundams were taking even amounts of damage, which would be reflected on their controller's expressions. Hiro himself was doing quite well adapting.

Sei smiled. 'I know Illya can manage to get her sister back now.'

“Yeah....I suppose so.... ”

But even then.....why am I having this feeling of uncertainty.....?

Jing thought to himself as he watched the battle unfold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back