• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

“Seems we're on the same boat now.. ”

Jing sighed as both of them walked back to the Model Shop. Stopping by the entrance,he looked back at where he remembered seeing Emiya run off to.

....Could it be...?

“Give me a moment,I need to check something.”

Walking off to where Emiya had originally last ran off to,he went to investigate any possible signs of evidence that explains the Shin Unicorn ambushing earlier.

Last edited:
Illya nodded, as when she entered, she got a swift punch from Hibiki, of all people. "Ouch!" Illya said, rubbing her cheek. "What was that for?!"

Hiro responded, having a bandage on his forehead, and a few scuff marks. "You ran off and had us worried! I was out looking for you not long ago, and was ambushed by some street thugs! Your lucky Sekai was around with me when it happened, but still, you're quitting?!"

Hiro looked at Hibiki, hoping she had some things to tell Illya as well.

“After all these times we've spent together....and all of a sudden we're just going to break our team up..!? Why...Why!? Illya!”

Visibly upset about the event occurring currently,Akatsuki quickly stepped in before things could get worse.

“Enough already! Let's just let Illya speak her mind out before we start reaching any conclusions!”

Last edited:
"I'm sorry for running away earlier..... I wasn't thinking clearly and my emotions....... They got the better of me.... I was just scared.... Of the Gunpla that appeared earlier...... And the possibility of losing in the GBWT before I fought my sister...."

She then looked at her friends, her eyes serious. "But I'm not going to give up now! My sister.... I saw her earlier, and when she talked me out of my issue..... It was almost as if she was still here..... And still cared about me.... Which is why I will refuse to give up now!"

She then looked at Sei. "We have a week before the tournament..... I need to work on my gunpla before then....."

"Are you asking me to help you?" Sei asked. "Not just you.... Hibiki, Hiro, Sekai, Jing, Elizabeth, Kotori.... You guys..... I want you to help me out.... The Gunpla that is the incarnation of our bond, and our wishes."

Kotori nodded in acceptance.

“Got it,we'll do whatever we can to help you out.”

“Illya....sorry about that hit earlier...”

Hibiki looked at Illya apologetically, feeling guilty about punching her best friend seconds ago.

Jing noticed some form of phone of sorts,apparently crushed but still mainly intact. Picking it up,he noticed the serial code hinting that it is made by PPSE.

I should keep this with me and let Kuroda see what I've found. He's a PPSE and a Yajima Engineer there,maybe he knows about this.

Pocketing it,he went back into the store.

Entering the store,Jing noticed Hiro's injuries which he'd gotten from several thugs.

“Hiro,are you alright? I don't think you've received any injuries from Assimilation earlier.”

"Had a run in with some thugs earlier." Hiro replied. "Nothing major though."

Elizabeth looked at Jing. "Illya decided to build a new gunpla with everyone's help. Is there anything you have to contribute to it?"

“Is that so? Is the Strike Destiny Raiser getting a new design?”

Jing asked Illya,remembering the Gundam that he's receoveted from the garbage can.

"Yes, and no. The Strike Destiny Raiser is going to have to be completely rebuilt. It isn't going to compete against any of the faster gunpla, like the one that attacked earlier. That means unless I find something beyond Trans Am, I have no chance of victory."

“Got it,I'll help too. But I'll be off for a while tomorrow,I found this while I was looking around.”

Jing spoke,taking out the device he's picked up while investigating the area where he saw Emiya run off to.

Illya recognized it right away. "Isn't that an Xtroller?!"

Hiro looked at Illya confused. "What's an Xtroller?"

Elizabeth would give Hiro the explanation. "It's like a Gunpla Battle console found at the battle table, but unlike the table, an Xtroller enables a gunpla to be used outside of battle..... But the only one ever used was when Mr Ral and Takeshi Iori were trying to apprehend the Gunpla Mafia. These things are like, held in tight security to prevent it from being used for war and such...... How did one get here?"

Jing then went to pick up the Shin Unicorn from the floor. It still had the damaged received from Dante Lucifer's blow.

“.....I suppose the one who's attacked was the one who's using it earlier.”

Leaving the remains of the Shin Unicorn onto the table,he looked at the damaged Xtroller.

“I suppose I should ask a friend of mine who works in Yajima Trading about this. I was going to hand it back to the company so that this doesn't fall into the wrong hands after all.”

"You know..... It could be possible one of the people there is working with whoever Attacked earlier." Sei said, putting the pieces together.

"The Gundam that was controlled by whoever had the device.... I think I know who had it too." Hiro said, now realizing what happened. "And I was blind for not chasing him earlier!" Hiro now sounded angry.

Illya sighed. "Its getting pretty late." "Yeah, we should go rest up. I still need to finish my gunpla." Elizabeth said.

"Then I'll see you five (Hibiki, Akatsuki, Inazuma, Ikazuchi, and Hiro) at school tomorrow." Illya then left the store, but not before saying, "Be careful guys.... There's some wierd groups of thugs running about tonight."

After Illya left, Hiro looked at the four sisters, Itsuka, Elizabeth, and Jing. "Guys.... If it isn't an issue.... I think we should try getting a gunpla built for Illya before tomorrow comes around."

“If that will help Illya then okay.”

“Mmm! Leave it to us!”

“Count me in too.”

“Seems reasonable,sure thing.”

Jing and Hibiki needn't answered, as they were obviously going to help out too.

“I have something which I didn't need anymore anyway so I guess I could let Illya use it for her Gundam.”

“I guess it won't look like anything special but...”

He took out two GN Drives,rather similar to the Exia and 0 Gundam's that were used for 00 Gundam.

“Back then,ever since after the Plavksy Particle MKIII made several Mobile Suits have more abilities similar to that of their real series counterparts,a friend of mine and I tried recreating an exact replica of the GN Drives of the 00 Gundam to experiment the difference between it and the usual GN Drives from HG Kits. The result was that 00 could regenerate its energy gradually,thus eliminating the issue of needing to always keep its particle consumption in check,and that the GN Particles could actually disrupt the radar and communication systems to an extent.”

He looked at the GN Drives and sighed.

“....These were also what made me first awakened as an Innovator since it fully replicated the effects of Trans Am Burst too....”

Last edited:
Elizabeth looked at the GN Drives, before saying something. "They seem like something you need to keep, if you are attached to them...." She then looked at Sei. "Couldn't he use them with the 00 Quan[T]?"

"It's possible..... But why?" Sei asked. "I'm not someone who got into 00 that much, but if I understand that he is trying to go beyond the limits, his gunpla could use the Quantum Burst technique that team Celestial Sphere used...."

Hiro smiled at the thought. "Then he could be able to get Illya's sister back if he fights her!" "But the issue is, will Jing actually give up using the Destiny Gundam to help Illya? Plus, I'd hate Seeing a top condition gunpla be put away even though it's good in a fight." Reiji said.

“It's not like I couldn't switch Gundams before the fight itself. And I'm already in the process of making a two new GN Drives specifically for 00 QAN[T],so I don't mind giving these two here to Illya if it helps her. Plus...I actually tried using these two GN Drives on 00 QAN[T] once,and it nearly went out of control due to them not being built and optimised specifically for 00 QAN[T].”

Last edited:
Hiro understood. "Alright, if it will help Illya, we can give her the GN Drives."

Elizabeth and the others would get some gunpla kits together, to start work on the new gunpla. "If I understand, she liked using the Seed Destiny and 00 kits..... Perhaps if we took parts from the Shining Gundam, she could be able to battle hand to hand as well." Sei would say, putting some parts of a 00 Raiser together.

“It doesn't necessarily have to have G Gundam parts for her Gundam to fight on its own in unarmed combat,though I suppose something like the God Finger or Shining Finger could indeed be of use.”

Jing answered while he was checking what kits could work well when combined with the 00 Raiser.

Last edited:
Within an hour, the Gunpla was finished.

It had the appearance of a 00 Raiser, with arm weapons similar to that of the Shining Gundam. On the waist was two different GN Blades from the 7 Sword Gundam, the Long Blade II and Short Blade II. On the right and left arms were the GN Sword II, in Gun mode, and the twin drives rested on its shoulders, currently inactive.

It also had an Excalibur resting on the back of the waist, and beam sabers on the backpack, giving itself a little reference to the RX 70-2 Gundam.

The color of the Gundam itself was red instead of blue, to give itself its own identity.

Reiji was the first to speak. "I believe Illya will love this gunpla."

“Perhaps we should give it a test run to see how well it works.”

Jing suggested,not wanting Illya
to pilot a Gundam that ends up being unstable despite their best efforts.

Last edited:
"If that is the case....." Hiro said.
"Who should try it out then?" Sei asked. "It's Illya's.... She should use it first." Elizabeth concluded.

Hopefully the Excalibur doesn't get in the way when the 00 Raiser's swinging its swords...

“I suppose I'll be heading back with the kids then. I don't want them waking up late after all.”

“I just finished my homework too, I don't think I could live up to getting punished for oversleeping...”

“On the bright side,at least this time you've impressed yourself.”

Everyone save for Sei walked back to the apartment complex.

“Would Illya really be okay..? No one's accompanying her on her way back home after all...”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back