• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

Elizabeth looked at Inazuma, before replying, "She will be fine. If I understand, no thugs would mess with her..... If they knew who she was." Elizabeth then looked at Kotori, before looking away and blushing. 'I just wish I had just as much courage as her.' She thought.

Noticing Elizabeth blush after taking a glance at Kotori,Jing started thinking about how he could get both of them to start their relationship.

I think it's time I give Kotori a few bits of tipping about this....

Returning to their rooms,the four sisters went to their bedrooms and slept (“No Hibiki,you can't stay up late to finish your Gundam. As much as I understand that you're very eager to finish it,it doesn't excuse you giving the teachers reasons to call me in for a talk.”),Elizabeth had also went to her room and slept,leaving Kotori and Jing being the ones still awake.

“So,what is it you wanted to ask me?”

“....Kotori,how would you react if someone,regardless of their gender,confesses their love to you?”

“Hmm? Depends on who we're talking about,really. If anything,I'd accept them if they managed to prove how passionate they are,especially in Gunpla Battle.”

“I see....”

“Weird of you to ask me this though,I thought you're staying faithful to your girl from Iraq?”

“I know,and I still am.” Jing responded,lying on the couch (pretty much his bed the entire time he's slept in their apartment room) after texting said girl on the phone that he's off to bed. “I just want you to be ready for that day once it arrives.”

“Wait,what do you mean by that-”

Jing's already sleeping.

“Sheesh...throw me a bone here,Setsuna...”

Last edited:
-Einzbern Mansion-

Illya would enter the front door, reaching the front step. She took her shoes off and went up the stairs, before reaching the bathroom. She entered the room and went to look in the mirror, seeing that she had a slight slash mark above her right eye.

'Was this from the fight earlier...? ' she thought. She couldn't believe one of the thugs actually tagged her, but she never noticed. She would sigh, before heading to the shower doors. She turned the water on as she undressed.

-Several minutes later-

Illya had a pink towel wrapped around her chest and lower area, as she walked into her room to get her pajamas together. After tonight, she needed to get some rest before school in the morning.

Next Day In School....
-----------------------
Both Hibiki and Hiro were in the Gunpla Battle Room,waiting for their team leader while the newly-built Gunpla from yesterday stood on the table,looking at the doors as if it is waiting for its new pilot to arrive.

-School-

Illya would enter the room, her hair was not worn down like usual, but instead it was tied in a ponytail, and a Ahoge sticking up and forwards. Her clothes were similar to yesterday's, but from her look of being out of breath, she must have been in a rush. She wore a purple t-shirt, but it looked like it was ruffled up a bit, Blue Jeans, and Black Shoes. She had one arm up against the door, as she looked downwards.

She looked towards her friends, before saying, "Sorry I am late. I had an issue involving street thugs."

Illya looked at her friend, a question mark appearing above her head. 'Does she.... ?' Illya thought about something, but decided not to mention it. Instead she replied, "They just came to apologize for assaulting me, but I guess they had a right to apologize for yesterday, and not recognize who I was beforehand." Illya then noticed the Gunpla on the table. "Is this...... For me?"

“Yeah,it is actually.”

Hibiki spoke,picking up the Gunpla and handing it to Illya.

“Just let us know if there's something you feel could be added for your new Gunpla,we'll help you out.”

The Gunpla Battle Table eventually activated as Illya prepares to test her new Gunpla.

Illya placed the Raiser custom on the launch pad, before looking towards Hibiki. "If it isn't an issue, can I test it out by fighting you?"

“I don't mind. I just finished the upgrades on Novus anyway.”

Hibiki then went to the other side of the table,placing Novus onto the launch pad. It seemed to have a little more light blue-transperent parts on its body.

“Let's go,Illya..!”

Both the Novus and 00R Custom launched into the battlefield. Field 2,Desert.

-----------------
Iori's Model Shop
-------------------
In the store's Battle Room (the glass door is still being replaced),Jing and Sei are talking with a man in private,the Xtroller on the man's hands as he inspected it.

“It looks like whoever last used the Xtroller destroyed it pretty hastily. Yajima Trading's mechanical engineers should be able to get this fixed and see the records of whoever used this.”

Illya nodded. "Lets go!" The 00 Raiser aimed both GN Sword II's in Gun mode at the Novus, firing several shots before jetting forward and switching to Sword mode.

-Iori's Models-

Sei sighed. "What I don't get is who would have this kind of tech in the first place."

Novus also jetted forward,evading the shots while raising its sword forwards against the 00R Custom

----------------
Iori's Model Shop
--------------------
“I'm not too sure myself,in all honesty I thought Yajima Trading or even PPSE back then would've kept several eyes on the users of the Xtrollers. Plus,these things here are pretty much the GN Drives to PPSE and Yajima Trading's Celestial Beings,they won't make anymore than necessary and makes sure that very few knows about how they were made,to the point that only a hundredth of the engineers in PPSE and Yajima Trading knows how to make one of these.”

“Whoever it is who has this....maybe he's one of the very few like you who can make this.”

“It seems to be the case. If it wasn't,Yajima Trading could've easily tracked this Xtroller down the moment it activates,even if this model here is from the PPSE days.”

The swords crossed, sparks flying from the collision. The 00 jetted back and around, before swinging at the Novus's back.

-Iori's Models-

Sei had a nagging thought he needed to ask. "Is it possible for someone to create an Xtroller without anyone being able to track it? If I understand, if these things were under tight security, someone must have had a blueprint for it before the designs for them were destroyed. It would explain why there's one here right now."

A projected shield suddenly appeared behind Novus,blocking the attack and giving Hibiki an opening to strike back.

--------------------
Iori's Model Shop
-------------------------
“As long as they have the equipment and parts,yes,they can. However,they need a Plavksy Particle Resonator for the Gunpla's Internal Particle Generator,which is yet another "GN Drive" to the PPSE and Yajima Trading.”

“It still can be made outside of the facility,can't it?”

“That would be a no,only the manufacturer of the resonator alone knows the blueprint to make it. The resonator itself is already completed and ready to be implemented during the first stages of building an Xtroller.”

The plot thickens huh....?

Last edited:
Illya was taken aback from the projected shield, but had no time to process what happened, and instead, the Raiser Gundam jetted back before detaching one GN Sword II, and throwing it at the Novus like a boomerang.

-Iori's Models-

Iori sighed. "So the culprit is still unknown."

Sei then looked at the shattered window. "Whoever did that still needs to pay for the damages.... When I get my hands on him I'm gonna..." He quietly mumbled out the final bits, obviously he was planning on beating up the guy responsible.

-Apartment-

Elizabeth woke up, finding herself at her desk. Realizing she passed out from working on her gunpla, she got up to go out and fix some breakfast.

Knocking the sword aside,Novus dashed forward towards its opponent. However,Hibiki had forgotten that like Strike Destiny Raiser,the 00R Custom's GN Swords are also Sword Bits of their own. Narrowly missing the Novus,the GN Short Sword II continued firing at 00R's enemy.

----------------
Iori's Model Shop
-------------------
“...I've gone temporarily deaf and did not hear a word of what you've said.”

Kuroda blatantly lied in response to what Sei spoke. Meanwhile Jing shook his head.

“Just don't overdo it with the beatdown. Next thing I know you'll be arrested instead if you do.”

-------------------
Shinjuku Gyoen
------------------------
Kotori was standing on one of the bridges,leaning in the guardrail as she looked at the river,still thinking about what Jing had said.

"I just want you to be ready for that day once it arrives".....what did he mean by that? Is he saying that someone is in love with me,and that he knows who it is? Also,"Regardless of gender"? The heck?

-School-

The 00 Raiser threw the other GN Sword at the Novus, as it drew the GN longsword and GN Shortsword, before jetting at the Novus. The 00 Raiser swung the short sword, as the blade's tip shot out, revealing a sharp wire connecting between the two Sword parts. As the blade swung, the wire was close to hitting the Novus in the center.

-Iori's Models-

Iori had sweat drop. "Noted."

-Shinjuku Gyoen-

Kotori's phone went off. When Kotori checked to see who the caller was, she felt as if someone was watching her.

-------------------
School Gunpla Battle Room
-----------------------
Novus bended forwards,the wire hitting one of the blade of the sword bits as it drew its sword and parried the other two GN Sword II.

Not good....! I didn't want to use it too much because it uses up the energy in Novus like some paper catching fire,but from how Illya's already getting good as she used her new Gunpla...!

Just as the 00R Custom was dangerously close to Novus,two Sword Bits detached from the shoulder,forming a projection of Infinite Justice's backpack.

I'll have to get serious...!

Novus parried the GN Long Sword's attack as the projected jetback flew towards the 00R from behind.

-------------------
Iori's Model Shop
----------------------
“Still,come to think of it,” Kuroda spoke,looking at Jing. “never thought you'd be back in Gunpla Battle ever since after Meijin III defeated you,Setsuna F Seiei.”

“I myself am also surprised that you ended up working with Yajima Trading 2 years ago ever since the time you left PPSE...."Ian Vashti".”

--------------------
Shinjuku Gyoen
-----------------------
Receiving the unknown call,she looked around her cautiously as she walked away. There may be people around who are also here for sightseeing,but she felt a sense of uneasiness the longer she stayed here.

“Who's this?”

-School-

The Alarm went off on Illya's screen, as the 00 Raiser turned around, Illya's eyes widened, before the two GN Sword II got in front of the 00 Raiser, catching the back unit.

'The swords Hibiki is using...... Can project weapons and equipment? It's a lot like......' An image of a Red haired boy on the television summoned two swords, and in another image, he created a Sword that fired a powerful Mega particle beam type attack when swung.

'I've heard that people who saw that person on TV would attempt to replicate the power in Gunpla Battle.... But with little success. Hibiki however, she managed to do so easily.... Just like one other person.' Illya would then harden her eyes, before shouting "Trans Am!"

Her gunpla glowed a light red color, as it sped around towards the Novus, throwing both Gn swords at the opposing gunpla before drawing the Excalibur, the Beam flashing to life along the blade itself.

-Shinjuku Gyoen-

"Erm.... It's Elizabeth." A voice on the other end replied. "I... Wanted to say something.... But I had trouble telling you before..."

Whoever was watching her was still following, but with how many people were around, it is hard to tell who is following.

Iris stayed close to her target, but far enough to not be noticed.

-----------------
School Gunpla Battle Room
------------------------
“I won't let you..!”

The projected IJ backpack flew in front of Novus,the two sword bits forming into two 00 Seven Sword GN Buster Sword II that blocked the 00R's GN Sword II. Hibiki had her Gunpla equipped both projected weapons,its eyes flaring red as it also confronted the 00R.

--------------------
Shinjuku Gyoen
-------------------------
“Yo,what is it you wanted to tell me?”

Kotori spoke,walking away from the local tourist spot as she kept an eye behind her.

-School-

The 00 Raiser's Sword connected with one Buster Sword, but the second one went past towards the chest. The 00 Raiser jetted quickly, but the right arm was destroyed in the process.

'She's doing better than last time.' Illya thought.

-Shinjuku Gyoen-

"Well... If it isn't an issue..."

The crowd on the bridge seemed to be going faster, but Kotori noticed that several people in thug clothing were approaching her from one side, as Iris sped walked towards her, but to keep herself unnoticed in the process.

----------------
School
-----------------
30 seconds until Novus deactivates due to lack of particle energy..!

As Novus was still attacking,Illya,for a moment,noticed that the energy in her 00R wasn't decreasing as much. What took her aback was the fact that the percentage shows it had regenerated by 5%.

---------------
Shinjuku Gyoen
------------------
Geez...last people I wanted to meet...

“You could just say it now you know,no need to hesitate or anything. ”

Kotori responded as she immediately ran forward the moment the traffic light allowed pedestrians to cross.

--------------------
Iori's Model Shop
----------------------
Kuroda had left to report to Yajima Trading about the unregistered Xtroller,where Sei asked about why Jing called the Yajima Trading engineer "Ian Vashti".

-School-

'These GN Drives, they aren't like ones I have seen before.. But they work well with Trans Am. ..... Meaning....' She would say the last part out loud. "I can go full speed!" The drives sped up, as the 00 Raiser became a blurry line, zooming around and swinging the Excalibur at multiple spots on the Novus, as if multiple Gundams were attacking at once.

-Shinjuku Gyoen-

One thug would run towards her, the others splitting off to try and corner her. One man was knocked over, from Kotori accidentally bumping into him, but Kotori kept running. The man yelled "Hey! Watch where you are going!" Before he got up, dusting himself off. The thugs ran past him, causing the man to consider questioning what was going on, but then he felt an itch and had to continue on, while scratching his butt. "Geez, why does it itch right now of all places."

-Iori's Models-

"Were you guys part of a battle team or something?" He asked Jing.

“!?”

Novus was cornered as all it could do was only block every attack the 00R sent at it,the latter was too fast for Hibiki's Gunpla to counterattack now that Illya knows about the GN Drives' capabilities.

-------------------
Shinjuku Gyoen
----------------------
Sorry Lieutenant Ral,I'll apologise later!

Kotori thought as she made her way into the alleyway,only to find herself be cornered by the other thugs were split up from the group.

Tsch....wrong path...!

---------------------
Iori's Model Shop
------------------------
“You could say that. He and I are in a team participating the Gunpla Faction War competition,where each team could allow more than just 3 in a team since it simulates the battlefield shown in every Gundam series. Our team named ourselves the Celestial Being and took the names of the Ptolemaios Crew members.”

Jing looked at several of the 00 Timeline Kits on the shelves outside of the Battle Room.

“We did pretty well as a team back then in the tournament,especially since we were just using souped up Celestial Being Gundams from the first and second season. Ever since some time after the tournament ended however,the rest of Celestial Beings wanted to live normally,leaving me the only one who continued battling on as Setsuna F Seiei.”

-School-

Illya had the Sword pointed up close to the Novus's chest, the other unable to do anything, or else be destroyed. "I think that's the end." Illya said, before taking a breath. "You did well with the projection ability. Tell me.... Who taught you that?"

-Alleyway-

"Kotori? Kotori, what's wrong?!" Elizabeth asked her friend, as the thugs closed in, but stopped, as two of the thugs stepped out towards the side, Iris walking up to Kotori, and stopping a couple paces away. Iris wore an black zip up shirt under a gray low waist jacket, with a blue skirt and blue boots. On her shoulder rested the Gunpla only Illya, Jing, and Elizabeth have seen currently. "Hello "Ifrit"." Iris greeted.

-Iori's Models-

"That must be hard on you, being the only member of the team left in the battle scene," Sei would start to say as he opened a can of soda. "But then again, they had important things. I'm sure they'll want to get back together one day."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back