• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

That uncertainty would soon be revealed. Emiya had his phone out recording, keeping quiet as it was sending live feed to Shindou.

'It is a huge concern for our ally.' He thought.

-Bar, somewhere-

Shindou looked at the screen, unamused. "This is not something I was counting on." He texted to Emiya what was needing to be done.

-outside Iori's Models-

Emiya turned his phone off, before pulling out another device. Similar to a phone, but when he pushed the power button, the Gunpla in the holder, located on his right, flew out and into the air. 'The internal Particle generator that my gunpla uses. Used for when I need to stay hidden.' He thought.

He knelt down, as his gunpla fired its assault rifle at the glass, alerting everyone, before the Shin Unicorn jetted past the group and into the battle room, drawing the attention of Sekai and Hiro. "What the....?" Hiro Asked. "Who put a third gunpla in here?!" Sekai asked.

Illya was not happy. 'An Unknown MS? I don't know why, but it feels like my sister somehow.....' She then glared at the MS, the Strike Destiny Raiser activating Trans Am, but the Shin Unicorn drew a Sword mace before it dashed forward, throwing it into the chest of the Gundam and destroying it. Illya was scared.

“Three of you! Get out of there now!”

Jing didn't know why,but all of a sudden,the fact that this happened just right after he was feeling uneasy and....it may have just him,but he swore that the intruding Gundam itself was actually moving outside of the Gunpla Battle Table,despite there being no leaking Plavksy Particles in the atmosphere.

Hiro looked at the opposing Gundam, before his eyes hardened. "No. If this Gundam is active without a plavsky particle leak, then it will start chasing us if we run. I'm going to fight."

Sekai smiled, looking at Hiro. "Go get him."

Hiro nodded as the Dante Lucifer took a stance. The Shin Unicorn drew its other Sword mace, the pole extending to triple it's original length. "Destroy" Emiya said. The Shin Unicorn glowed, the single horn splitting into a v fin. Hiro would recognize the destroy mode. A transformation a few newtypes use with Psycho frame types. 'But the power output can go haywire if not in check..... Meaning he must want to finish this quickly....' Hiro smirked, as the Shin Unicorn jet towards the Dante Lucifer, Lance lowered.

The Dante Lucifer jet towards the enemy Gundam, speeding around the Lance and punching the Unicorn back. The opposing Gundam dropped its weapon and knelt.

'Hgh.... His Gundam is tougher than I expected.' Emiya thought, pushing a few buttons as the Shin Unicorn activated its claw Weapons from the South American qualifiers, before jetting forward. The Dante Lucifer activated its concealed arm blades, doing the same, as they traded blows, each hit from the weapons hitting the other weapon, both equal in strength.

“He's keeping up...?”

Kototi thought outloud,clearly surprised at Hiro's performance. Jing himself was also taken aback at how the Dante Lucifer was handling the intruder.

“Yeah....”

“Go get him! Hiro!”

Ikazuchi cheered as the Dante Lucifer traded blows with the Shin Unicorn.

"Hyaaaaaaaaah!"

The Dante Lucifer impaled the head of the Shin Unicorn, ripping it off the neck. The Shin Unicorn kicked the Dante Lucifer back, but the smoke from the neck area caused the Destroy Mode to go haywire, causing the machine to freeze from the crystals growing on the red lines, keeping the joints from moving.

'Shit... Shit.... Shit....' Emiya thought. He had no choice but to throw the controller down and smash it. He then ran off before anyone saw him.

The Dante Lucifer had one blade retract, the arm that held it glowed white. "Take this! Impact Knuckle!!!" The punch from the glowing fist had the force of a 1/144 scale nuke, sending the Shin Unicorn flying out of the battlefield and into a wall, breaking apart. The battlefield then vanished, Hiro taking a deep breath, before smiling. "That was an awesome fight Hiro." Sekai said, giving him a thumbs up. "Yeah... But Illya.... That gunpla that appeared must have given her a shock....." Hiro's smile dropped before he said it.

Illya would pick up her gunpla's remains, before looking at Sekai. "Thank you for helping Hiro out, but the Assimilation ability isn't going to work for me..." She then turned around and left the room.

Sei looked at the broken window entrance. "That will take a while to fix." He laughed as he said it. Reiji was unamused at Sei's joke. "You know that was not normal, right?"
"Yeah, and? You yourself are from another world." Elizabeth was quite distracted when she heard that. "Wait, that rumor is true?!" She asked.

While Sei and Reiji tried talking Elizabeth out of Reiji taking her to see the other world, Illya walked to the entrance, Hiro and Hibiki following. "Illya, are you okay?" Hiro Asked. Illya threw the remains of her gunpla into the trash can, before talking. "I quit. I can't take much more of this.... Our team is officially broken up." She said, tears in her eyes. "But..... I managed to-" "I know you have Assimilation.... But that isn't enough... What if we face something worse? I can't move on.... Knowing that whoever controls my sister is after me too..... I'm through." She then ran out the doors, to an unspecified location.

The sound of her saying that caused the room to go silent for a bit.

"Wait..... Illya isn't going to fight anymore? But..... She was trying to save her sister..... Is it really hopeless..... In her eyes?" Elizabeth asked.

Sei was concerned too. "But it isn't... We have done everything we could do to prepare...... But Illya still isn't believing she's ready?"

The head of the Strike Destiny Raiser looked as if it stared at Jing, pleading him to go talk to her.

As if the Strike Destiny Raiser was really talking to him,Jing nodded and spoke.

“Understood.”

Ignoring the others looking at him as if he was having a sanity slippage,Jing dug the Strike Destiny Raiser out from the bin and ran after Illya,calling out to the Berserker as the remains of her Gundam rested on his left palm.

“Illya!”

Kotori could only sigh as Jing ran out of the store.

“Every time...”

Last edited:
Elizabeth looked at Kotori. "But, he does care for her like a sister." She then looked down, pushing two fingers together repeatedly, blushing a little, while quietly saying something. "Kind of like how I care for you... Alot."

-City-

Illya kept on running, ignoring Jing calling out to her. 'I can't..... I can't continue on.....' She thought, her eyes closed with tears running down them as she ran. Within a few minutes, she reached the river, that she met Setsuna several nights ago.

'It isn't something I can do....' Illya thought.

A energy beam soon shot out, causing Illya to quickly turn towards it, before the shot hit the ground, knocking her back.

When she hit the ground, the pain was nearly unbearable, as Illya struggled to see what Attacked her.

Her sister was not far away, with the Gunpla that attacked Elizabeth. "I won't accept this." Iris told her.

Iori's Model Shop
----------------------
Kotori looked at Elizabeth,tilting her head in confusion.

“So I'm like a little sister to you?”

------------------------
Riverside
-----------------------
Jing immediately got between Iris and Illya,ignoring the danger of his actions as he glared at the Berserker's older sister. His eyes were glowing yellow as he tried to read Iris' emotions and mind.

“Stop this! This is your sister you're hurting!”

Jing yelled as Iris seemed indifferent to the fact.

Last edited:
-Iori's Models-

Elizabeth was sweating as she waved her hands around franticly, trying to reexplain what she meant to say, but she sounded silly doing so. "N-no! That wasn't what I meant t-to say at all! I just really....." She froze, trying to get the words out. "L-l-i-i" Hiro tried to change the subject, to save Elizabeth from further embarrassment. "Can I asked what we should do?"

-Riverside-

"No sister of mine would give up just because of a Small incident." She closed her eyes, before one them, glaring at Jing, her glare more frightening than whatever scares Jing the most. "The Berserker I know would not give up from a fight that is not winnable, even if that fight ended up with your gunpla broken and body injured."

Illya looked down. "Wh... What do you mean?"

"I mean that you will be going to that Qualifiers, and you will be advancing to the GBWT. You will not lose until I destroy you myself. You are the one I will defeat, and you will fight me."

Illya began crying. "I... I can't.... I'm not capable of being as strong as Elizabeth, or Hiro, or Hibiki...... Jing.... He's far stronger than me too..... But seeing that gunpla earlier....... It brought a reality to my eyes that I can't deny.... It's an impossible fight."

"SHUT UP!" Iris shouted. Illya jumped from the tone of voice Iris used. "Quit acting like a baby! You are someone who has always done the impossible! I saw you when you fought Mirai yesterday! I saw you when you defeated Kotori and Sei at once! I saw every Battle where the impossible was done by you! Not once, did I ever see you cry from that! If you really are done, and are being weak by fearing for the outcome of future battles, then I can't even call you my sister!"

Illya felt as if a rock hit her hard. "I.....I..... Am I really being weak?!" Her eyes widened. "Y-you were really watching me when I fought Kotori and Sei? And saw me fight Mirai?" "My master always keeps tabs on opponents that he wishes me to battle, I can't fight you outside the tournament because the setting wouldn't be as good." Iris told her sister. "If anyone is capable of making it to the tournament, its you. I may be your enemy, but I care about your victory. I'm the only one who will beat you." Iris then tuned around. "I will see you again." She said, leaving the two. "Wait Iris!" Illya called out. Iris stopped and turned around, only to get a hug from Illya, which would surprise Jing. "Thank you for shining a light on me." Illya said. For a second, Jing could have sworn Iris tried to hug Illya back, but stopped before doing so. Illya let her older sister go, as Iris then walked away.

"Sis...... We will meet again." Illya spoke to herself.

Iori's Model Shop
--------------------------
“We should go look for Jing and Illya. With her sister still around,she's not going to be safe. Plus,ever since that time after Jing fought off a gang of delinquent from taking Ikazuchi away,he himself isn't exactly as safe from any danger either.”

------------------------
Riverside
----------------------------
Jing couldn't help but sigh in relief as Iris then walked away. The worst case scenario has been avoided,and from what he has seen,Iris is still in there,clearly worried of her little sister.

If only my own brother was at least this caring......

“Hey look who it is there!”

Turning around towards the direction of the voice,Jing's eyes widened as if the very last thing he wanted to have happened has occurred.

A group of men walked towards him and Illya,some of which are armed with a baseball bat or a machete. Jing recognised the symbols on their jackets.

“It's that punk who beat us up for his little kid!”

Keeping his eyes on the delinquents approaching them,Jing slipped the remains of the Strike Destiny Raiser onto Illya's hands,before saying:

“Illya,get out of here and back to the rest in the store. Now.”

Last edited:
"What? But they have weapons! You can't take them on!" Illya said, quite worried about the situation.

-Iori's Models-

Sekai would nod and look at Hiro. "We can go find them. We have a better chance of getting out unscathed."

Sei would nod, before telling them, "Be careful!"

-Riverside-

Illya was scared. Her friend couldn't take them on alone. She then put on a brave face, putting her Gunpla in its case before saying, "Let me stay with you. I'm done running, besides...." She looked at one tree by the river, with a wooden Sword, luckily not sharp, laying against the trunk. "I'm pretty good with Sword fighting."

-Elsewhere-

A man with Spiky blonde hair had a shiver. "Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something?"

“Trust me,I've faced worse than this.”

Jing responded to Illya pointing out about them having weapons. Upon seeing her determined look and also the wooden sword in plain sight,he sighed and reluctantly allowed Illya to help him.

“Alright then...just watch your back,this isn't the sort of battle where you charge in and take down as many of them as you can before getting knocked out.”

“Oi oi,are they really serious?”

“Taking us on,2v12? Good luck with that!”

They charged towards both Jing and Illya,the latter two of whom prepared to fight back against the mob.

Illya ran to the side, half the group of thugs chasing her. Illya leaned down and rolled towards the wooden Sword, grabbing it and leaping upwards to a tree branch, grabbing the branch with her free hand and pulling up onto the branch itself, as she then looked down at the group of six thugs.
'Six thugs, two unarmed, one with a machete, three with bats.' Illya then gripped the Sword tight. 'Here goes.' She thought as she lept down. The thug in front of the rest, who held the Machete, got knocked out first, Illya sending a kick worthy of Char Aznable himself, to that thug's face was the cause. Illya then realized the other thugs formed a "U" shaped formation, aiming to surround her. Illya ran forward and bonked the guy in the center with the Wooden Sword, knocking him down, but not out, as she then smacked a second thug with the butt of her sword, knocking him back a little. Illya then jumped back, the thugs swiftly recovering, the machete wielding thug having a shoe print on his face.

"You're gonna get it now kid!" The thug said, running towards her. Illya ducked under the weapon swung, her eyes taking on an Amber color, as she swung the Sword into the stomach of the thug, causing him to lose breath. Illya then got up and kicked him away.

Most of the weapon wielding thugs went after Jing,knowing full well about that one guy who took on their members by himself.

3 wielding machetes,another 2 wielding baseball bats,and one seemingly unarmed. The six of them surrounding Jing,one of the thugs wielding a baseball bat attempted to strike Jing from behind,followed by another thug wielding the machete who's directly confronting the "Destiny's Fool".

Hearing the footsteps approaching him from behind,Jing quickly sidestepped to the right,leading to the bat-wielding thug hitting his own colleague and said colleague leaving a gash on his chest. The unarmed thug who was on the right of Jing received a swift blow at the gut,followed by another two at the chest,the second blow being hard enough to knock the thug off his feet.

“The hell!? That girl's handling our guys like its nothing!?”

Taking a short glance at how Illya's doing,he didn't bother hiding how impressed he is at how well she's handling them.

I have to admit,I'm thankful she stayed alongside me for this.

“Think fast dumbass!”

Not even bothering to face the charging thug he simply kicked the bat-wielding thug at the face,sending him off into the river.

Illya brought the sword up to catch one bat swing from a thug. The thug noticed her glowing eyes, before he suddenly felt alot less threatening. "Y-you aren't human..... Are you?" He asked, before Illya parried the bat and struck the thug away and into another one.

"I'm not a normal human.... I can tell you that." Illya said, calmly, as she sidestepped one thug who tried a left hook, before kicking him back. She noticed Jing himself was doing well. 'I'm guessing this is normal for him.' She thought, Striking a thug in the neck without looking with her sword as she did so. The thug fell back, unconscious.

She noted there were two thugs left, both with bats. "Well, you wanted to take me down....." She said, gesturing them to come towards her. "So try and do so.... If you can."

One thug realized who that girl was and dropped his Weapon before telling his buddy, "Don't do it.... That's the " Berserker" we're messing with!" He then ran off. The other guy just grunted. "She is just a kid." He said running towards her. "For my comrades!" He yelled, but Illya knelt down, and as soon as the thug got close, she punched him in the stomach, sending him crashing down.

Illya put the Sword, blade down, partially into the ground. She then sat down, taking a quick breath as she noticed Jing took care of his end of the issue.

The two thugs who previously unintentionally hit each other were both kicked at the side of their heads,knocking them out cold. The last standing machete wielder swung his weapon at Jing from behind,however his angered yell gave him away,allowing his target to to sidestep to the left and strike the thug at the neck. One knocked into the river,three knocked out cold,the remaining one....

“Die,you stupid punk!”

Whipping out a gun hidden under his jacket,the seemingly unarmed thug took aim at Jing,his finger on the trigger-

“Woah now,young man.” A man grabbed the thug's aiming arm from the left,flipping the latter down into the ground while also disarming the thug at the same time. “I thought it is against the rules to carry a firearm around like it's a toy? Guess you must've misplaced a book for a weapon.”

Ardyn.Izunia.full.2084018.jpg

Holding the gun with two fingers as if it was some dirty piece of cloth,the man casually spoke as if the thug just stepped and slipped on a banana peel and flung the gun up in the air.

“Why you-!?”

The thug stood up and ran towards the man,attempting to snatch the pistol back,only to be tripped into the river.

“Whoops~ Try to learn about inertia when you have the time!”

He then tossed the pistol away after removing its magazine,looking at Jing with a smile.

“So,how's it been,Jing?”

“Master....?”

Last edited:
“Yes,this man here is my mentor who's taught me about different fighting styles. Hidari Takashi.”

Raising a hand to greet Illya,the man himself looked at The Berserker and spoke.

“Those were some impressive moves you've displayed while handling those idiots coming to pick a fight. ”

Illya looked away while a hand was against her head, laughing. "It's nothing special. I just have a good cleaning lady who teaches me martial arts at times."

“ 'That so? Pretty nice of her to do so,if you ask me.”

Takashi then looked at Jing,hiding a subtly passive aggressive intent under his friendly demeanor,which Jing could feel and is terrified of it.

“Say,I did warn you back then that the unarmed ones are the kinds you have to look out for...didn't I...?”

“Urk...! Y-yes,master....”

Jing hung his head low,ashamed of himself for forgetting it. It was like when Iris glared at Jing in a terrifying manner,if not worse.

“Nothing much,I was just heading for some plastic model shop 'round here when I happened to pass by. ”

“You mean Iori's Model Shop? I work there as an employee.”

“You're working there?” Takashi joked “Whatever happened to your previous job?”

“I got fired.”

Jing's mentor suddenly looked as if he was just told that a friend of his was sent to the hospital.

“O-oh,sorry to hear.”

Illya would then attempt to lighten up the mood.

Last edited:
Illya would try and change the subject. "You said you were heading to Iori's Models? That place is awesome, but I think it's closed right now."

“Shoot,already?”

“Well....we had to close early due to some issues.”

Sighing,Takashi looked at both Jing and Illya.

“I guess I'll go there later some day,you two take care alright? No telling when some idiots like to see delinquents here will show up again after all.”

"Well, one of them ran off, but he must have been scared when he saw me fight. I think he called me by my stage name too." Illya replied.

"But now that it dawns on me..... I seem to have trouble follow me wherever I go now too."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back