• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Battle Nexus: Virtual Dive

Characters
Here
V would nod with an understandable smile, shrugging to Dreamer. "That's a fair point, everyone's gotta start somewhere." The boy would let out a satisfied sigh, patting his pocket, "People like to give After War X a bunch of crap for being short and seeming rushed but, it's always one of my biggest favorites." He would then turn to the others of the group, throwing his hands out to the sides, "So, we just gonna stand around talking all day? Or are we gonna have some more action?"

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

“Are you going to be using the Masurao like last time or...?”

“From what I've seen from your latest battle so far? No. I believe it's time the Susanowo comes to fight you in its stead.”

Narukaze felt his heart skip a beat, his mind processing what Graham had just said: the Susanowo. In Gundam 00 lore, it was the upgraded version of the Masurao that demonstrated full capabilities of actually nearly rivaling a 00 Raiser should the pilot in question be very immensely skilled. Most of the past battles he had against Graham consisted of him getting picked off time to time by the Masurao, with every outcome of the match being him losing despite the benefits of Bael's Nanolaminated Armour. To hear Graham opt for the Susanowo instead, what was it that the S Ranked Diver had figured out that Narukaze himself had not discovered?

“You don't need pressure yourself to accept the battle by the way. I admit it's a little hasty of-”

“Seriously...?”

Raising his gaze up at Graham (Despite Narukaze being 172cm tall, Graham still noticeably towers over the former at 185cm height), the pilot of the Bael wearing a very noticeable grin of audacity which momentarily stunned the pilot of the Susanowo as he continued.

“Like hell I'm going to let this chance slip away, you're on!”

A second after being taken aback by Narukaze's enthusiasm, Graham likewise beamed at the young Diver in front of him.

“It'll be the same area as always. I'll be waiting.”

The Diver soon left Narukaze to his own device, the latter turning towards the rest of the Divers he had met earlier and Yuya.

“Sorry, I'm gonna have to leave you guys here, I'm not sure if the battle is gonna be worth watching for you guys either.”

Riven Riven Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

"Yea, it was really impressive. I know it's a stupid comparison because it's not a thing, but I guess I'm just saying you're a great pilot." Her attention turned to V, nodding again. "I figured if I was gonna start, better start from the very beginning and go from there!" Crossing her arms at V's suggestion for more action she grinned a bit. "I'd be up for that." She paused in thought before shrugging. "I'm fine watching, unless the others want to go do some more combat or something."
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Riven Riven Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"Yeah, I mean, the chances of a newtype existing is 99 to 1. There's no way a person with enhanced piloting skills exist."

Yuya would feel himself get stabbed hard by those words.

But they do exist, wether you believe it or not.

He must have been thinking to himself too hard, or something, because Dreamer could hear him think that.

Shinji would nod after hearing Narukaze mention they didn't need to stay around if they had something else they wanted to do.

"Why don't we do one of those PvE missions? It sounds interesting! "

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Riven Riven SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

"Yeah, that would be fun", V replies to Shinji, a nod as he turns back to Dreamer, "Nonsense! New to the series or not, don't just sit out of it!" V reaches into his pocket, pulling out his activation key device, continuously tossing it into the air and catching it as he felt his fingers around the weapon and shift stick shaped tool.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Last edited:
Dreamer looked around as if confused, attention falling back on Yuna with an eyebrow raised. Did he say something? Was there a whisper function in the game? "Did you say something?" Glancing back towards Shinji she grinned, slamming her fist into her hand in front of her. "Player versus Enemy? That's my sort of game type! I'm all for it!" Glancing towards V she shook her head. "Sit out on a fight? No way! I meant sitting on the sidelines while those two went at it!"
Riven Riven Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

Last edited:
"Huh?"
Yuya asked. He didn't say anything after Artoria said that newtypes didn't exist.

"You probably are just hearing things."

Hearing Shinji bring up PvE missions caught Yuya's attention.

"I say go for it! In fact, maybe I can join so you have a helping hand for it."

Though... The current PvE available is pretty hard considering the setting and the objectives.

Dreamer heard it again. Yuya's voice in her head, when he wasn't talking.

Artoria brought a screen up and saw the PvE mission currently available.

"Huh, a search & Destroy mission combined with a Retrieval mission? What are the details for it?"

Shinji noticed that the number of players who cleared the mission was quite short.

"Only 20 players got through this mission? Just what kind of PvE does that?"

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Riven Riven

“Surprising as it is, there are missionsthat literally puts one through the wringer, the one you're looking at being one of them.” Narukaze explained, “Guess I'll be leaving you guys now then. Oh, Yuya! Tell Miss Inazuma I said hi!”

Eventually he left the group to their own device, currently off in preparation of his upcoming duel against Ifrit's rival.

Quirking an eyebrow at Yuya she studied him in silence for a few moments...she was certain of it, she had heard him. "You sure you didn't say something? I'm certain I heard you say something, just now." Attention shifted to Artoria and Shini, shrugging with a grin. "Low chance of success, tough mission? My kind of job! I'm all for it!" Waving off Narukaze with a nod, she turned her attention back to the group. "I'm all set when you all are."
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Riven Riven SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

Yuya would stare at Dreamer. He could have sworn he didn't say anything just now either.

"You're probably just hearing things-"

He looked away, suddenly realizing he might have been thinking too loudly and actually spoke via telepathy... But the only people able to do that were....

He would think again.

"It's just a coincidence she could compare me to a newtype without realizing I am one... Right? No, I'm sure she couldn't hear my thoughts now even if I do think out too much...."

She heard him again.

"See you around then", V replies to Narukaze with a grin, nodding in his direction as he made his way off from their little gathering that has now dropped a few, "They do seem quite energetic for their duel don't they." He lets out a bit of a chuckle and turns back to Yuya, a thumbs up with a nod.

"Ready as I'll ever be for anything."

Dreamer just stared at Yuya in silence, eyebrow twitching a bit. He was messing with her, right? Using some whisper function in the game to screw around with her? It wasn't funny if he was! "Yuya, I can still hear you! This joke is getting old!" She heaved a sigh, glancing at Artoria and shinji. "Can we just get a move onto the mission, before I get a headache? I'm looking forward to this."
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Riven Riven

The group would feel themselves get lifted from the ground before they flew into a portal.

-Dense Forest, Mission Area-
Riven Riven

V would find himself in a clearing within what appeared to be a lush jungle. Shinji and Artoria fell from the sky on top of him.

"Ack,"
"That was,"
"unexpected!"

Artoria heard some groaning from under them and the two females quickly got up.

"Uh... Sorry about that! "

Their MS were on standby, deactivated and a few meters away from where they were at.

-Dark Room, Mission Area-
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Yuya would find himself in a room with a single door and no windows. Dreamer was there with him.

"That's odd... The others aren't here?"

The sound of a loud gasps and grunts can be heard as V drops onto the ground, followed by the two females crashing atop of him. "Ow..", he groans, his hands and arms outstretched and plastered on the floor as he brings his arms in to stand up once they got off of him. V turns over to the sightings of the mobile suits, the male looking about as he made his way with the two girls while stretching and rubbing his back. "II's alright", Visato replies with a nod, rubbing his head as he took a nice eyeful of the trio's suits.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Dreamer looked around in confusion...where was she? Where was everyone else? Seeing Yuya, she heaved a small sigh. "I guess I'm paired with you. No more of that whisper messaging stuff, it wasn't funny." She looked around, rubbing the back of her head. "If I had to guess, the mission is split, like we're in point A and they're at spawn point B, maybe? I don't know, I guess the only way forward is through the door. But if this is a PvE, it might have hostiles outside?" Walking towards the door she slowly opened it in order to peak out of it.

-Jungle, Mission Area-
Riven Riven

"Right then, let's board up and take off!"
Artoria would declare.

Shinji would realize something.
"Where's Yuya and Dreamer?!"

-Room, Mission Area-

Dreamer could peek out to see that there were several Armed guards out in what appeared to be a storage building. Noises of moving vehicles, and talking about captured Mobile suits in a building a couple miles away could be heard.

"Huh, so I'm guessing our machines are there.... But how are we to get past them?"
He asked, crouched down next to her.

Dreamer rubbed her chin in thought, thinking. "Classic capture the flag type situation. We have two options...stealth, and Russian stealth. One is just sneaking by. The other is knocking them all unconscious so there's no one to stop us! But uh...considering they're armed and we're not, probably best to stealth our way through." She puffed her cheeks out in thought. "We're going to have to jump one of the guards by surprise and arm ourselves though."

"No idea, guess we're on our own..", V replies with a groan and stretch. He continues to look about, getting a full glance of the forest and the fauna before adding more to his statement, "Hopefully, just for the moment." V nods to Artoria, giving a thumbs up, "Might be easier to find them as well in the air, let's do it."

-Room, Mission Area-

"Or, there is an alternative suggestion. "
Yuya replied.
"Considering all the voices we heard were men, they obviously can't resist certain things."

He looked at Dreamer and gave her a serious look.
"Strip down."

-Jungle, Mission Area-
Riven Riven

After the gundams took to the air, they got a radio transmission.

"Squad, the mission has been decided. You must destroy the captured Gundams at the base before they steal the design data from them and incorporate it into their own machines. We determined that the people who were in them were killed and we can't take chances. If the Gundams are active, they're an enemy, understood?"

Shinji gulped.
"You don't think.... This is secretly a vs Mission? "

"Or, maybe it's a red herring? "

Dreamer stared at Yuya, slowly nodding. "You're right, men can't resist certain things...let me just..." without prior warning she sent a sucker punch upside his head. "Don't be a damn pervert! I'm not doing that!" Shaking her hand a bit she pulled it up to her chin, forefinger across it in thought. "If you want me to use myself as bait, that's fine...I can lure one over and try to be 'cute'. When they come in, you can jump them from behind, and we go from there." A shiver of distaste ran through her body...'be cute'. Euch the idea was gross, she wasn't cute. But...gotta get through the mission.

"Both of those are definitely plausible..", V mutters, keeping his fingers around the controls tight as he slowly released his grip only to tighten again, "The chances that is could just be a small side part of it could be possible, though, yeah the chance of it also turning into a PvP based portion once we initialize it might end up being a tad bit tricky.." V nods, growing a small grin, "I say we should do it."

-Room, Mission Area-

Yuya felt the impact like a bright slap at Mach 500 hitting the side of Moon Moon Colony.

He hit the Ground and had his nose covered. "What the hell?! I'm not talking like a pervert here!"

I'm a married man and wouldn't look at any other woman in the same way I view my wife.

She heard his thoughts again.

He got up before he looked away.
"Forget about it, just do what you need to in order to draw the guards attention, and I'll take care of the rest when they get over here."

-Forest, Mission Area-
Riven Riven

"Whatever the case may be, let's go!"
The Destiny Impulse Gundam took off ahead, as the Asmodeus followed close behind.

"It looks like the place is just a few km ahead of us.... You think they're expecting party crashers?"

She crossed her arms, glaring at him. "This whisper thing is getting old, Yuya! Your wife has nothing to do with you asking me to strip, dangit! Just...hide in that corner near the doorway, I can handle this." Waiting until he moved out of sight she moved into the doorway and crept it open a bit more, leaning in the doorframe and whistling. Once she caught a guard's attention she winked, making a 'come here' motion with her finger. "Hey, c'mere. Wanna show you something." Like she was dangling a carrot in front of a horse, the guard started towards them, Dreamer backing into the building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back