• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Battle Nexus: Virtual Dive

Characters
Here
Artoria chuckled.
"Indeed it is! I haven't failed a mission I was given yet! Also, I'm happy that you know who I am!"

Shinji looked away again with a false smile.

"Like anyone who's been here before us doesn't know who you are."

More like happier when I didn't confirm it.

Narukaze thought, seemingly sharing his contempt alongside Shinji unintentionally before sighing.

“Even then as a mercenary, you'd have to give players several reason to trust you in the first place. Namely your skills as a pilot and also the prowess of your Gunpla convincing them that you're up for the bodyguard duty. Plus....”

Narukaze paused for a moment before watching another G5 Attack Footage on one of the large screen in the lobby, which now showcased an Exia handling the five units of the times mode with precision despite being a mere close-combat oriented unit.

“The likelihood of being able to face someone highly skillful is pretty low since they never resort to directly attacking any players or forces without warning anyway. So it's more worth for the Build Coins in my opinion.”

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Riven Riven ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Artoria would cross her arms behind her head and look towards the screen.

"Still, it is worth the trouble."

Shinji was watching the G5 footage as well, her eyes sparkling at the sight.

"Oh wow! Whoever is piloting that Exia must be amazing!"

If Dreamer was watching any videos on screen showing the various missions going on, she could see another G5 mission going on, where a Sazabi, Hi-Nu, 00 Quan[T], Strike Freedom, and Varguille, all colored black were facing off against a red and white Gundam which seemed outmatched considering the various bit weaponry currently chasing it and firing beam after beam, trying to tag it. It was easily evading the shots as if it knew they were coming however, as it then brought a hand up and a pulse of red energy flew out and struck the Bit weapons, but not destroy them.

The Bit weapons then were turned against their owners as they were now on the receiving end of the hell the Gundam was facing prior.

IMG_20200720_183152.jpg
(Note: the Gundam has no backpack at the moment in RP.)

“But of course!” Narukaze nodded in response to Shinji's comment on the pilot of the Exia before opening a window to look for the ranking of the G5 Attack.

“Out of the list of player participating in the timed mode, he's actually managed to get to the top 10 without having to use either the Avalanche Exia or even the 00 Raiser or 00 QAN[T]. Here's his name.”

Narukaze showed to Shinji. 10th place was the pilot of the Exia (Narukaze was pointing at the pilot in question on the list), named Setsuna F Seiei (even looked like the man himself too, probably because it's an avatar in the first place) who had just barely lost to the Diver in the 9th place by a mere second. For some reason however, Narukaze looked at the profile image of the Diver with some hint of subtle sorrow on his face.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Riven Riven

Dreamer was silent for almost the entire tour, mentally absorbing everything she was told, grinning the entire time. So much to do, so many sorts of missions and interactions she could do! "I'm going to be so busy...ughh, when I have time to come on, at least. I'm going to try it all, there's no reason not too! I'm especially interested in the G5 attack and story missions. Nothing like facing high odds and coming out on top!" She had made a mental note of the fact Narukaze was on the top 20, but didn't bring it up. Her eyes were almost drawn to one G5 fight going on in one screen, losing herself in the fight. That one model was obviously outmatched, even she could tell that. But it was handling the situation like it was nothing, dodging attacks that should have certainly hit it. "Sorta reminds me of a newtype in the show..." she murmured under her breath, still staring at the screen. "It's got to be a custom model though. The features seem like they go together, but there's bits and pieces that are off just a bit...or maybe not. I don't know enough about this stuff yet." She continued to murmur under her breath. While she knew next to nothing about Gundams, a good artistic eye let her know when things were sort of combined into one beautiful creation. "The one right here, who's piloting it?" She raised a hand to point in the direction of the G5 video she was watching, the question hanging in the air.
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Riven Riven SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

Visato kept a close ear to the introductions of the various activities within GBN. So much to do, and it seems he has only scratched the surface. "For your first time showing us the way, seems you put a lot of work and time into this game", he replies with a chuckle. Hearing of mercenary players as well as ways to earn coin to get better equipment, he nods, smirking slightly. "Going from team to team to play and fight alongside all the different teams would be an interesting experience", he replies with a scratch of his chin, "But perhaps staying with a tean from the start, seems like it would be a more advantageous team in the long run."

The sight of the G5 scenario, was supposedly an outnumbered and outmaneuvered match, but the pilot, was sliding through like butter. Visato smiles at the screen from within, admiring the view as he let's his fingers occassionally tap against the control stick. Who knows, maybe even V as well would like to have a high rank when he gets some more experience in this.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Riven Riven SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

Shinji would again have sparkly eyes.
"Wow! He even took on the name of a Celestial Being pilot! I can definitely imagine fighting alongside him..."
She noticed Narukaze was looking down.
"Something wrong?"

"The White Gundam kicking the others around like they're newbies? That's.... Uh...."
She brought up a profile because the name slipped her mind.

"He goes by Yuya. Says here he's a veteran battler, but he has no other data besides the number of wins. Oh...."
Artoria had a look as if she was about to die.

“Huh? O-oh, no, it's nothing.” Narukaze quickly responded, shaking his head hastily before looking at the screen showcasing a customised Narrative+Moon Gundam very quickly taking down the five high-level NPC units of the G5 Attack mode.

“Guess he's still dominating there huh...?” he muttered under his breath, yet another sense of familiarity from his hushed tone.

“Well well, never thought I'd be seeing you here.” the group heard a familiar voice from the 7th Gunpla Force Tournament Battle, causing Narukaze to turn towards the speaker: Graham Aker.

“Graham!”

“Yo.” Graham greeted, “It's been a while since we've got to interact, young man.”

Riven Riven Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Dreamer rubbed the back of her head in thought, raising an eyebrow at Artoria's reaction. "What's with the look of utter terror, Artoria? What's up with this Yuya guy?"Turning on her heel at the sound of an unfamiliar voice she waved her hand a bit, glancing between Graham and Narukaze. "You two know each other?"
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Riven Riven SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

"I mean, his kill count is seriously that high, and a rank SS Diver?"

True to her words of hatred to whoever this Yuya person was, the number of MS Destructions it had was not an illusion.

total MS destroyed: 10,000

Shinji would recognize that voice.

"You're the guy who fought Efreet!"
She pointed out.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Riven Riven SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

“New faces in GBN I see?” Graham spoke, noticing Shinji, Visato and Dreamer. “Welcome to GBN.”

“Well, I guess you could say that. Graham was a friend of the guy who taught me the ropes of this game and previously GPD.”

Narukaze explained to Dreamer, not really caring that him knowing a well-known fighter personally was that huge of a deal.

“Seems you've among the spectators of the 7th Gunpla Force Tournament if you recognise me as Efreet's opponent.”

Graham responded to Shinji's realisation.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Riven Riven

Last edited:
Whoa, so, this is Graham. After hearing the various different names of those who have been piloting and fighting in GPD and GBN, they were approached by Graham himself. Upon hearing Shinji bring it up, V had instantly recognized his voice as well. "You piloted the Leo.", he says with a voice of realization and a nod.

"To say you're impressive, is an understatement."

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

She turned her attention back to Artoria, crossing her arms in front of her. "Come on, don't leave me in the dark here! How high is it!?" To say Dreamer felt like she was missing something was an understatement. She knew that somehow Graham was a face she should know...yet she definitely did not. "He piloted a what? I uhm...yea, I'm lost, sorry."
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Riven Riven Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

“Much obliged.” Graham thanked, “Although I should let you know that being highly skilled at using a legendarily mediocre unit does not necessarily make you the strongest in GBN.”

The Diver spoke to Shinji and Visato. Meanwhile Narukaze himself is explaining a brief bit of the Leo to Dreamer.

“Well, a Leo is a look mobile suit from the Gundam work "Mobile Suit Gundam Wing". It's kind of earned a reputation of being among the worst Mobile Suits in-universe and also in this game if it's not customised heavily.”

Artoria would hear about the Leo's reputation, causing her to March in at its defense.

"Actually, the Leo is not that bad if you consider the fact it's how it was being used in the series. It's alot like the Windam, and I can say that both machines are basically cheaper models of the base unit Tallgeese and Justice Gundam. A Leo can actually be more trouble than it's thought to be if you know it's capabilities. "

"Didn't mean to give the impression that I was saying the Leo was the worst unit, it actually turns out to be one of my favorite grunt units, next to the Zaku", Visato replies with a nod, crossing his arms.

"Personally, I like the Buecue."
A voice said approaching the group.
Muv-Luv_Alternative_Total_Eclipse_-_03_-_Large_16.jpg

"Graham. I see that Scar there hasn't gotten fixed yet."

Shinji looked towards the new arrival, and pointed at him.

"Who are you?"

Artoria would be shocked and look at Shinji.

"That's the pilot from the G5 footage featuring bit weapon type MS! "The devil of Japan" Ryujo Katagiri himself! "

"Please, call me Yuya while I'm on GBN."

Riven Riven SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Dreamers look of confusion only deepened. Windam? Tallgeese? Justice Gundam? What was ANY of that!? Hearing V bring up the zaku she latched onto that, she knew Zaku's! "Zaku's aren't bad, per say. They dominated early on in the war since they were the only available mobile suit. But after the introduction of the gundam, they were quickly outclassed and became more outclassed." A new voice, a new word she didn't know. What the hell was a Buece!? Turning her attention to notice the new arrival she was once again, not star struck...just confused. "Wait...this is the guy from the footage up there? With the custom suit that can't get hit?"
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Riven Riven

“Yuya!”

Narukaze exclaimed, surprised at the presence of the "Demon of Japan" while Graham simply shrugged in response.

“Can't seem to get rid of it no matter what I do. Not that I mind since it doesn't really pose much of an issue to me anyway.”

Narukaze nodded at Dreamer's question.

“Yeah. His Diver name's Yuya. Pilot of the Desolation Moon Gundam. Still, if Yuya's back here then maybe Setsuna's also-”

“Unfortunately no,” Graham immediately interjected, “He hasn't sent any word to either of us for a long while these days. Not anywhere in Japan either as far as I'm concerned.”

“O-oh.”

Yuya looked at Dreamer when she asked about his MS.
"It can be hit actually. It's just hard for anyone that does try to fight me because of my piloting skills. Still, you sound like you enjoyed watching the battle. "

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

So this is another high tier fighter, V simply nods, seeing Narukaze react in the manner he did to this second comer, probably means they gotta be good friends. "Desolation Moon Gundam?", Visato asks with a tilt of the head, "First person I've heard actually using the moon gundam." V himself always thought the crescent shaped back piece on the moon gundam was always a bit offputting for his eyes, but, different views come to different opinions.

"And yes Dreamer, if you only stuck to the original, there's probably going to be a lot of things you're going to miss.", he replies as he looks over to the girl, giving a sort of "It is what it is" shrug gesture with his shoulders.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

“Still, are the members of your Force free for the day or something? I didn't think you'd be here if not on the field where you'd be battling or training the recruits.”

“Howard and Daryl's volunteered to supervise the younger ranked members so I could have a day off actually. Speaking of day off, as you free at the moment, Kaz?”

Upon hearing Graham's question, Narukaze rested his chin betweens his thumb and forefinger, thinking for a short bit. Before shrugging.

“EXVS2's Premium Dogfight Tournament's ended yesterday anyway so I don't think I'd be hitting the arcade to train for a bit. Why do you ask?”

With a subtle look of satisfactory, Graham simply materialised a HUD Window in front of him before tapping a bit on it, prompting a similarly shaped Window to pop up in front of Narukaze. Whatever the contents was, it seemed to have took Narukaze aback.

“Wait, seriously...!?”

“"Seriously" indeed young man. I've been starving from a fight against you for quite a while now.”

Riven Riven Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Dreamer nodded slowly at Yuna's words. "I mean yea, that's true. Anything can be hit, but you know what I meant, right?" She brightened up a bit when he asked if she enjoyed the battle however. "Oh, definitely! You were practically flying like a newtype, half of that stuff should have hit you!" She glanced at V, giving an awkward laugh. "Well I'm still really new to this, there's a bunch of ground to cover!"
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Riven Riven

Yuya's eyes gleamed hearing the words Newtype.

"Really? You don't say."
He would then look away, mentally cursing himself.

I was hoping no one would notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back