• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guild of Heroes [OOC]

I'm kind of scared to ask what happened to Faust's Girlfriend, mainly the fact that he even has/had one. Yeah, Raphiel would be alive...but I don't know enough info on that Empire to even consider how much Raphiel would've known about it or if she even cared. She probably would've heard of its fall. Hell, if they were human elitist to a point where they would actively piss off angels, a few of those cities could also have gone bye bye. Actually, the more I say it the more I wonder if Raphiel and Faust aught to know each other at this point.

Actually if I think about it...in No Game No Life, Jibril bumped her head on the ground because elves cast anti-flight magic on her. Resulting bump on head (hot even scratched) resulted in her using Heaven's Strike to wipe out an elven city and lose her magic power for five years...fuck...now a dumb idea is brewing in my head where Faust and a loli Raphiel are wandering the Empire for several years attempting to hit it until it dies. Tentacle hentai mags and comical mass destruction galore...oh dear...I'm getting way too into this idea :X
Faust and his 'girlfriend' are both tsundere though, neither will actually admit it lol. (it's natalie from the last goh, the one Faust dismembered because she broke hid mask.)

He would at least know who Raphiel is. Those empire fuckwits would probably have pissed off angels, they were basically Nazis with magic. Seriously powerful magic.

If Raphiel bribed Faust with a trip to the library or meeting astorath, he'd probably spill the beans on literally all the Empire's secrets and magic city-obliterating lasers. And if he were in a very good mood, let Raph read his book.

If the empire were still alive, we'd have mage-nazis and magic-Hitler would probavly have his hands on Faust's grimoire, and that isn't good.

Faust and his 'girlfriend' are both tsundere though, neither will actually admit it lol. (it's natalie from the last goh, the one Faust dismembered because she broke hid mask.)

He would at least know who Raphiel is. Those empire fuckwits would probably have pissed off angels, they were basically Nazis with magic. Seriously powerful magic.

If Raphiel bribed Faust with a trip to the library or meeting astorath, he'd probably spill the beans on literally all the Empire's secrets and magic city-obliterating lasers. And if he were in a very good mood, let Raph read his book.

If the empire were still alive, we'd have mage-nazis and magic-Hitler would probavly have his hands on Faust's grimoire, and that isn't good.

So I'm guessing the one RP with Ragna.

And now, my guess is RIP empire due to an angel and a lich. Also, Raph would allow Faust to visit the library, actually...knowledge on all the empire's secrets could lead easily to getting even a grimoire from the forbidden section.

Though that would probably lead to Astaroth contracting Faust for a favor or a mission of knowledge...

Hell the empire may have even pissed off Astorath for murdering his creations. If it were a favor, it could easily be: "Make sure the empire doesn't progress."

Although my favorite idea is still a briefly drained Raph and Faust wandering around the empire laying waste to it. Sounds like its own fun sidestory really.

Discord Link - The Bird's Nest

Please, remember that being on Discord doesn't exempt you from any RPN rules.

Do you have questions? Dank memes you want to share with us? Or do you want to discuss or share your ideas with other members? Feel free to do so in this OOC thread, or if you want to do it faster; on my Discord, in the appropriate channel delegated for this roleplay: rp-discussion-goh.
Silver Wolf Silver Wolf Literally the first post on this OOC thread x3

So I'm guessing the one RP with Ragna.

And now, my guess is RIP empire due to an angel and a lich. Also, Raph would allow Faust to visit the library, actually...knowledge on all the empire's secrets could lead easily to getting even a grimoire from the forbidden section.

Though that would probably lead to Astaroth contracting Faust for a favor or a mission of knowledge...

Hell the empire may have even pissed off Astorath for murdering his creations. If it were a favor, it could easily be: "Make sure the empire doesn't progress."

Although my favorite idea is still a briefly drained Raph and Faust wandering around the empire laying waste to it. Sounds like its own fun sidestory really.
That would be very amusing. A shifty guy in a mask and some loli going around systematically purging all the high-ranking profiles of the empire while simultaneously throwing spells.at each other that can destroy a whole village. Literally half the empire was collateral damage from them arguing xD

fuck it it's canon now, we should write something in the chronicles page xDDD

That would be very amusing. A shifty guy in a mask and some loli going around systematically purging all the high-ranking profiles of the empire while simultaneously throwing spells.at each other that can destroy a whole village. Literally half the empire was collateral damage from them arguing xD

fuck it it's canon now, we should write something in the chronicles page xDDD
It'd be like a Xenologue lel. The adventures of a asshole lich and a loli angel as a secondary RP in the chronicles.

yEs mORe pOStSSSSSSssSsSSSSs

Hm...I was earlier debating to do that idea in a private conversation...but...this sounds far more entertaining so Birdsie Birdsie gets a million notifications.

And name it the Adventures of a Shifty Masked Lich and a Blood/Knowledge Thristy Loli Angel

also we should make it so Faust meets Raphiel because she used Heaven's Strike on the city he was in/near.

Read posts after last one, formulate response, rinse and repeat.

If Ideas are needed, I can help with stimulation.
Well... Ashe was heading in the direction she saw bonesy heading.... And then thats all i know of atm

Well... Ashe was heading in the direction she saw bonesy heading.... And then thats all i know of atm

So we're starting from there.

Morkai noticed Solarilannex heading for the treasury, asked Emma if they should go towards it, Kaze said they should and went anyway. Kaze's Spirit, Flandre, left her talisman to try and lecture Solarilannex, likely she's been recalled. Emma also lectured Solarilannex and Morkai blocked a breath attack. Also Auriel ripped down the door Kaze locked before all this after deciding 6 kegs of beer was enough to stop murdering palladins and walked up to the group. That's where things stands on this IC.

But it isn't a substitute for reading those posts in the future. You asked for help, there you go.

So we're starting from there.

Morkai noticed Solarilannex heading for the treasury, asked Emma if they should go towards it, Kaze said they should and went anyway. Kaze's Spirit, Flandre, left her talisman to try and lecture Solarilannex, likely she's been recalled. Emma also lectured Solarilannex and Morkai blocked a breath attack. Also Auriel ripped down the door Kaze locked before all this after deciding 6 kegs of beer was enough to stop murdering palladins and walked up to the group. That's where things stands on this IC.

But it isn't a substitute for reading those posts in the future. You asked for help, there you go.
So would Ashe currently be with Morkai? as she did start rushing towards the direction he was originally going

So would Ashe currently be with Morkai? as she did start rushing towards the direction he was originally going

I would guess so....you take hold of your post from here I would hope. I just provided a synapses that could've been done by glossing over 5ish posts.

Hm...I was earlier debating to do that idea in a private conversation...but...this sounds far more entertaining so Birdsie Birdsie gets a million notifications.

And name it the Adventures of a Shifty Masked Lich and a Blood/Knowledge Thristy Loli Angel

also we should make it so Faust meets Raphiel because she used Heaven's Strike on the city he was in/near.
I say fuck it, if ya wanna do it, then do it. Consequences be damned, deal with them later. It doesn't actually affect the main rp in any way, this would've happened before the guild was even a thing, lol.

Just do a 1x1 and I'll stick it somewhere in Chronicles lol.

I say fuck it, if ya wanna do it, then do it. Consequences be damned, deal with them later. It doesn't actually affect the main rp in any way, this would've happened before the guild was even a thing, lol.

Just do a 1x1 and I'll stick it somewhere in Chronicles lol.

It's gonna be one long chronicle then :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back