• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guild of Heroes [OOC]

Gotcha. I'll spew out a few posts, got nothing else to do in this train thats so fucking crowded with people... Another reason I want to get back to my desolate desert in the middle of nowhere asap... lol.

With deadly danger noodles, aggressive 3 meter site bullet (bulldog ants), 7x deadlier black widows in your shoes, snake eating frogs, and grumpy retarded marcupials (koalas)....compared to a communist overcrowded country with the presumed highest execution count who also banned Winnie the Pooh from their internet because he was comically used to make fun of their leader....

Yeah...as an angsty teen the desert continent with fire tornadoes and deadly creatures, andactual freedom, sounds better. Fo hunt some emus. Bloody delicious pests.

Also, RIP librarian heads cuz Raphi is gonna mind reap people till she gets all the library keys.

With deadly danger noodles, aggressive 3 meter site bullet (bulldog ants), 7x deadlier black widows in your shoes, snake eating frogs, and grumpy retarded marcupials (koalas)....compared to a communist overcrowded country with the presumed highest execution count who also banned Winnie the Pooh from their internet because he was comically used to make fun of their leader....

Yeah...as an angsty teen the desert continent with fire tornadoes and deadly creatures, andactual freedom, sounds better. Fo hunt some emus. Bloody delicious pests.

Also, RIP librarian heads cuz Raphi is gonna mind reap people till she gets all the library keys.

the only real reason I want to go back is that I can't find a single damn can of energy drink that doesn't taste like red bull that ran outta gas in this country, I can't watch anime because I can't read chongnese subtitles and I want to play games that aren't shitty ripoffs of League.

Faust used to be the keeper, he literally has the master keys, lol.

LostHaven LostHaven

Kaze has a repeating history and is many different flavours of FUCKED ain't he...
Last time he tried to hit on that drunkard angel, he got crushed and fed to some shadow creature. History truly repeats itself.

Time to beat a couple of defenseless mages to death with a shovel... huehuehuehuehue.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof you gonna post soon? you seem to have a bad habit of suddenly disappearing without a word. eldorado eldorado too, :p

Last time he tried to hit on that drunkard angel, he got crushed and fed to some shadow creature. History truly repeats itself.

Time to beat a couple of defenseless mages to death with a shovel... huehuehuehuehue.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof you gonna post soon? you seem to have a bad habit of suddenly disappearing without a word. eldorado eldorado too, :p

eldorado hasn't been on the site since Dec. 4

Also we joked about Kaze hitting on Auriel, but IDK if it went down that way in the IC since he got punched by a knight.

LostHaven LostHaven Kaze and Auriel's only interactions then.

Kaze Kitami
Interactions: Auriel LostHaven LostHaven
In Area/Mentioned: ] Kit @One Mean Ghost Jaeyna Birdsie Birdsie Natalie @Prince_Wolf Drui Birdsie Birdsie
Kaze watched as Flan had rained down fire onto the death knight who was surprisingly unfazed by it and used her shield to cut down the branch Kaze was on. Kaze's face twisted into one of surprise and he pulled out another Talisman.

"Sonia!" Kaze shouted a he began to hit freefall. Sonia emerged from the Talisman and Kaze felt his body become lighter as the white bird swirled around him. He hit the ground and as the Holy Barrier deterred the Death Knight from the now seriously injured one it decided to go for the target of the Ward. Sonia had already returned to her Talisman and Flan was still out, so when Kaze ran over to the girl that had been pinned to the ground he tried to grab it and pull it out, but he only managed to move it slightly and had probably caused more pain. Kaze reached into his talismans and pulled out a blue one with white markings. Water came pouring out of the paper and the color was lost, but the water swirled to form an octopus looking creature with a syubby mouth and wide eyes. "Calari, rip this blade out!" Kaze yelled at the spirit who wrapped three of its tentacles around the blade, slashing sounds were heard as the blae cut through the creature's flesh and water spilled out of the wound from white flesh.

The blade came out in three seconds and Kaze then ordered Calari to assist him. Calari increased his size to that of a room as Kaze drug Auriel over behind a nearby tree facing the dungeon. He sighed, he could no longer summon anymore spirits, but he did have one thing he could do. Kaze held his hand to the wound, it was bleeding very badly, but the most he could do was slow down the bleeding. He wasn't superior at healing, so all that happened was the blood was slowing down from a dangerous squirting flow to a far less severe gushing that slowly leaked the vital fluid to the ground and down the shoulders.

I the death knight decided to re-engage Auriel, Calari wouldn't stand a chance likely. The octopus wasn't very fast or durable. It did have high regenerative abilities though. Flan was still out there, and the fox's battlecry resounded through the forest as it ran to the deathknight to try and tackle it, plopping onto its foot and biting the armor to no avail. Kaze wanted Flan to be a distraction as well as Calari, but he needed to save his mana reserves, but Calari's size had already reduced Kaze's stores to the point he couldn't risk healing taking out all his remaining energy. "Gods...that was close. One of us must have the luck of the devil today..." Kaze said with a nervous smile as he poked out to the battle after receiving a strange looking image from Calari's eyes. He didn't have time to rest though, if either spirit died, Kaze would be in deep trouble without Calari or Flan in this fight.
View attachment 459109
Name: Sir Tybalt
Interactions: Auriel LostHaven LostHaven Viska @Archdemon Jaenya Birdsie Birdsie

After resting for a small portion of time, Sir Tybalt slowly walks in the direction he saw the group go.
When he eventually gets there he is greeted with the sight of some people he hadn't seen before.
Tybalt mistook them as enemies so he swiftly ran over and bashed Kaze with his shield.
"GET OFF HER YOU BRIGAND!"

The knight quickly got between them and raised his shield, trying to protect the unarmored Auriel.​
View attachment 459270

Auriel || Forest near Dungeon || Interacting with Kaze ( Silver Wolf Silver Wolf ), Tybalt (@Pure Calcium) || Nearby Drui (@Fyuri), Jaeyna ( Birdsie Birdsie ), Bem (@Noble Scion), Kit (@One Mean Ghost)
Attacking a death knight was certainly not one of Auriel's brightest ideas. From the beginning, she knew she was completely outmatched, yet attempted to attack Jaeyna regardless- and she would pay the price for her foolishness. Suddenly, Auriel was knocked off her feet before her attack could land, before the death knight plunged a blade into her shoulder, piercing through her armour like it were paper. Auriel cried out in agony as the blade pinned her to the ground, breaking more than a few bones.

Thankfully however, Jaeyna's attention shifted elsewhere, distracted by another fellow guild member. Using the distraction, another cat-eared person had dragged her behind a tree and began to assist in easing her wounds. Auriel stared at the octopus creature as its tentacles wrapped around the sword embedded in her shoulder and tore it out. Auriel let out another cry of pain. Soon afterward, Kaze began to heal her wound, reducing her bleeding significantly. Auriel had the intended to thank Kaze, though that would be interrupted by Tybalt's sudden strike, bashing Kaze away with his shield. "Idiot!" She called out, attempting to stand up despite the pain. Ignoring the agonising pain in her right shoulder, Auriel strode toward Tybalt and smacked him across the helmet with her still intact hand. However, that was all she could manage before collapsing to the floor once more.

"Musclehead." Auriel scolded the knight. "Do not attempt to surpass the idiocy I have displayed, that man is an ally. Do not do that again, or you will become a void-demon's lunch." Sighing, Auriel turned her head sidewards toward the fight, in time to witness Jaeyna's defeat at the hands of the guildsmen's teamwork. Her expressionless face broke into a grin. "How foolish of me. Perhaps I deserve to die for such stupidity..." She whispered to herself with an uncharacteristic amount of emotion. Then, she closed her eyes and laughed.

Kaze Kitami
Interactions: Auriel LostHaven LostHaven Tybalt @Pure Calcium
In Area/Mentioned: ] Kit @One Mean Ghost Jaeyna Birdsie Birdsie Natalie @Prince_Wolf Drui Birdsie Birdsie

When Kaze had said his piece, he stood up to see a knight in full armor running towards him with a shield shouting at him as a brigand. Kaze was able to keep himself falling flat on his butt, but he grabbed the trauma area and looked at the knight. In all the chaos, he saw that his two spirits were too occupied, so Kaze pulled out a basic thunder talisman to prepare himself. But with the force of that shield, Kaze had to wonder what the strength of the knight would be. Kaze was surprised to see the injured girl get up off her feet despite her wounds and walk over to the knight to punch him across the face, calling the armored figure a muscelhead and an idiot.

Meanwhile the battle had ended and Kaze pulled his two talismans out. Flan was growling ferally at everything as she looked around for Jaeyna, but the little fox burst into flames and collected in Kaze's talismans. He then saw the octopus, Calari, collapse in on itself to a sphere of water which then split forth into several jets to gather back in Kaze's talisman. He pocketed both and pulled out a rather odd looking one. Instead of being in the shape and style of his other talismans this one had a hue of gold and pink to it with a human-like figure sprouting wings.

"Ugh...I was having a good nap. What did you call me for?" a pink-haired fairy whined as she appeared in a flash of light. She floated down to Kaze's level and sat on his shoulder. She then looked at the other two and said with a rather disappointed face, "Do you ever call on us to do anything else? At any rate, I can dull the pain, but I can't prevent the blood loss of a wound like that." The little fair then flew up and past Tybalt before landing in front of Auriel and placing her tiny hand around the wound. A small glow emanated from the hand of a green color and the pain should have faded around two fifths of what it was. Then the fire turned into a ball of light and floated around Kaze.

Kaze had been paying attention to what Auriel said after the battle ended and said from his own area, not wanting to get closer to Tybalt, "I guess any of us are lucky to be alive. I for one am glad I could prevent something today."
View attachment 464393

Auriel || Fort Black Courtyard || Open for Interaction​

Auriel was able to follow the group near to the entrance of the dungeon before the pain became too much to bear once more. She no longer possessed what potent holy magic she once had, and the grievous wound inflicted to her shoulder was not one she herself, nor with the assistance of guild members could completely heal. Even now, the agonizing pain was returning to her and defeated, Auriel collapsed against the wall near the entrance of the dungeon, as the remainder of the party headed into the tower. She reached for the guild seal and held it tight in her left hand. It was about time she showed some common sense, anyway. "What in heaven was I thinking...? Idiot..." She scolded herself, before she channeled mana into the seal and made her retreat.

Auriel returned to surroundings which were familiar to her- gazing up at the statues of mighty heroes who had once defeated the Grand Lich, Auriel knew immediately that she had transported herself to Fort Black's courtyard. With a pained sigh, Auriel fell to her back and stared up into the sky. "How much I want to soar the skies again..." Auriel thought silently to herself. She continued to gaze at the clear sky, unable to climb to back on her feet, with the burning agony in her shoulder beginning to resurface.

eldorado hasn't been on the site since Dec. 4

Also we joked about Kaze hitting on Auriel, but IDK if it went down that way in the IC since he got punched by a knight.
The dude playing the knight was a musclehead just like his character. Well, Kaze better up his game or he's gonna lose to a tentacle monster.

I feel like having Auriel freeload at Faust's house, lol. Basically owns the bigass haunted mansion since Faust doesn't even go there. inb4 Faust ends up with a whole party freeloading.

Faust: WHO TOOK MY PUDDING I PUT BASILISK VENOM IN IT SO NOBODY ELSE TAKES IT

Auriel: What is 'pudding'?

Raphiel: *too focused on a stash of spicy mags she found under Faust's bed*

Ashe: Nope.

Kaze: *is dead*

Faust: Damn, who could have taken it???

The dude playing the knight was a musclehead just like his character. Well, Kaze better up his game or he's gonna lose to a tentacle monster.

I feel like having Auriel freeload at Faust's house, lol. Basically owns the bigass haunted mansion since Faust doesn't even go there. inb4 Faust ends up with a whole party freeloading.

Boi, Kaze's bisexual so he might go after Solaire later XD

Well, one interaction down, one possible death to wait for.

Octo Girl Octo Girl

Should we make this a series? It would be hilarious XD

Auriel x Raphiel

jesus christ, I'm smiling like a psychopath right now.

Raphi's pansexual so if she likes the personality/whatever reason she likes she will screw that person's genitalia in half. It's POSSIBLE, but Auriel would hate Raphi as I remember :P

Raphi's pansexual so if she likes the personality/whatever reason she likes she will screw that person's genitalia in half. It's POSSIBLE, but Auriel would hate Raphi as I remember :P
Yeah, it likely won't happen. I'm just entertaining myself with weird thoughts. Leave me alone, I haven't watched hentai in two weeks, the damn great firewall.

Octo Girl Octo Girl

Should we make this a series? It would be hilarious XD
When Raphiel discovers Faust's hentai stash full of white-haired teen lolis...

Yeah, it likely won't happen. I'm just entertaining myself with weird thoughts. Leave me alone, I haven't watched hentai in two weeks, the damn great firewall.

When Raphiel discovers Faust's hentai stash full of white-haired teen lolis...

Sad to say...we lost Hentai Haven.
6842c4c57522c2faf361f380ffcae457.jpg

But Fakku is trying to save Papa HH.

WHich may turn out terribly or be our only saving grace.

Anywho have your fantasies, they're entertaining. Just make sure it's not because you had any Chinese Streetfood possibly laced with Coca plants.

Sad to say...we lost Hentai Haven.
View attachment 518308

But Fakku is trying to save Papa HH.

WHich may turn out terribly or be our only saving grace.

Anywho have your fantasies, they're entertaining. Just make sure it's not because you had any Chinese Streetfood possibly laced with Coca plants.
wait, W H A T???

SINCE WHEN?! I WAS WATCHING HENTAI ON IT A MONTH AGO

wait, W H A T???

SINCE WHEN?! I WAS WATCHING HENTAI ON IT A MONTH AGO
It was on the 19th...bo word iy was shut down with no prior warning. Been so since.

This is their statement on their only page with nothing to click.
This is goodbye.
HH was born during a time when fansubs were pretty much dying. New shows were subbed weeks after release, most sites had lackluster interfaces and didn't give a crap about the content they were putting out.
HH changed all that.
But as a wise man once said, every journey must come to an end - and unfortunately, it ain't the happy kind this time. There's plenty of options out there now. Fansubs are faster than ever. Streaming sites are better than ever. There's no longer a real need for HH. We've done our part. Now it's up to the rest of you to carry the torch.
Thank you for visiting and supporting us over the years. It's been a wild ride. And you will all be sorely missed.
Sayonara.

LostHaven LostHaven I'm really considering to have Raphiel BS her way into the fight at the last minute then notice faust and say, "Oh, Long Time No See. How have you been since we slaughtered an entire empire?"

LostHaven LostHaven I'm really considering to have Raphiel BS her way into the fight at the last minute then notice faust and say, "Oh, Long Time No See. How have you been since we slaughtered an entire empire?"
LOL.

Gets 'nam flashbacks and proceeds to blow the entire village to bits.

also this is Solaire's chance to get his promotion. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back