• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guild of Heroes [OOC]

Hm...I'm finding it entertaining how a lot of the purposefully weirdly phrased wording Kaze gives can pass right over people's heads.

"I must deliver a ruthless spanking to that snot-nosed brat and teach him how to treat his elders post-haste! My head is not a soccerball!
"Regarding a spanking though, I could use Calamari to force the dragon to bend over and your hand can do whatever it pleases to the dragon's behind for as long as you wish."
\

Lel, this is gonna be fun. I think I'll make it a contest to see how many unpleasant innuendos are ignored.

Counter: 1

Noble Scion Noble Scion
So I have a stupid question about Emma, would lewding Emma result in it being necessary to tie her up like some male spiders have to do with their own mates?

We are very much gonna have an issue. Faust is gonna have to protect that book for a while after a certain someone comes to the guild to prevent a knowledge thirsty war machine made of a god's core from reading it cover to cover in a number of hours.

Now I just wonder if a certain angel is gonna rip up a door because she was locked out.
NOW the door's been obliterated. lol.lol.

Dumpling feeds on the souls of the slain. Plus she basically has to pay with every bit of coin she has now...

Yes, that was part of the joke. Though it works poorly since void creatures enjoy snacking on souls rather than food, much like Fate Servants. Well nonetheless, some quests will have to be done...oh god, I just had a number of quest ideas we could have people do. This could get goood~

LostHaven LostHaven Is Faust still our vault guard who doesn't do his job half the time?
basically, he's more just an information desk for newbies, because Morkai hired more receptionist girls to handle quests and stuff. He wonders why people even bother going up to him when there are a bunch of cute chicks who can do literally the same stuff.

Yes, that was part of the joke. Though it works poorly since void creatures enjoy snacking on souls rather than food, much like Fate Servants. Well nonetheless, some quests will have to be done...oh god, I just had a number of quest ideas we could have people do. This could get goood~
Quest: Undead-slaying
Conditions: Slay 150 mid-tier undead creatures. Corpses must be brough to Faust intact as evidence
Reward: 200 Silver Coins

and then half of the reward is gone because they need to hire a cart to carry all the corpses

basically, he's more just an information desk for newbies, because Morkai hired more receptionist girls to handle quests and stuff. He wonders why people even bother going up to him when there are a bunch of cute chicks who can do literally the same stuff.

Isn't his rank master? If so, Faust should be instantly recognizable as the Asshole Lich that works for a guild of "heroes" Oh god...do we have heroes in this guild aside from Solaire? We have an alcoholic Fallen Angel who enjoys murdering Palladins, a Wolfling who eats random animals and devours souls, MORE people who devour souls, a Lich who says "It wasn't mass genocide, the empire just shouldn't progress" (O_O), and in the future we may have an Angel made by a morally ambiguous and tainted god of knowledge.

Ya know what, it's a glorified adventurer's guild...just named a Hero guild...with characters having EXTREMELY fucked moral compasses.

If Faust isn't Vault Manager anymore...he has no reason to fight Raphiel when she wants to peek inside. Maybe Raphiel will bribe Faust with a visit to the library so they kick everyone out of the fort to do some quests while they raid the treasury. Maybe Faust would agree if Raphiel told him of a section in the library EXCLUSIVELY about Gnomes, including methods of traps, ways to smoke them out, and kill them en mass. I made Raphiel on par with a Master guild member in terms of power, so that idea would probably lead to some very problematic situations...or it would be an excuse to get some quest balls rolling.

Isn't his rank master? If so, Faust should be instantly recognizable as the Asshole Lich that works for a guild of "heroes" Oh god...do we have heroes in this guild aside from Solaire? We have an alcoholic Fallen Angel who enjoys murdering Palladins, a Wolfling who eats random animals and devours souls, MORE people who devour souls, a Lich who says "It wasn't mass genocide, the empire just shouldn't progress" (O_O), and in the future we may have an Angel made by a morally ambiguous and tainted god of knowledge.

Ya know what, it's a glorified adventurer's guild...just named a Hero guild...with characters having EXTREMELY fucked moral compasses.

If Faust isn't Vault Manager anymore...he has no reason to fight Raphiel when she wants to peek inside. Maybe Raphiel will bribe Faust with a visit to the library so they kick everyone out of the fort to do some quests while they raid the treasury. Maybe Faust would agree if Raphiel told him of a section in the library EXCLUSIVELY about Gnomes, including methods of traps, ways to smoke them out, and kill them en mass. I made Raphiel on par with a Master guild member in terms of power, so that idea would probably lead to some very problematic situations...or it would be an excuse to get some quest balls rolling.
I don't think there is even a vault, lol. Faust doesn't hate gnomes to the point he will commit mass genocide, he just finds their forms obnoxious. Raphiel would've been alive during the Empire's reign, and would probably know Faust basically wiped it out. In regard to Faust's rank, he was only act.ve during the guild's earliest days. The empire tried to kill his gf, they deserved it

I don't think there is even a vault, lol. Faust doesn't hate gnomes to the point he will commit mass genocide, he just finds their forms obnoxious. Raphiel would've been alive during the Empire's reign, and would probably know Faust basically wiped it out. In regard to Faust's rank, he was only act.ve during the guild's earliest days. The empire tried to kill his gf, they deserved it

I'm kind of scared to ask what happened to Faust's Girlfriend, mainly the fact that he even has/had one. Yeah, Raphiel would be alive...but I don't know enough info on that Empire to even consider how much Raphiel would've known about it or if she even cared. She probably would've heard of its fall. Hell, if they were human elitist to a point where they would actively piss off angels, a few of those cities could also have gone bye bye. Actually, the more I say it the more I wonder if Raphiel and Faust aught to know each other at this point.

Actually if I think about it...in No Game No Life, Jibril bumped her head on the ground because elves cast anti-flight magic on her. Resulting bump on head (hot even scratched) resulted in her using Heaven's Strike to wipe out an elven city and lose her magic power for five years...fuck...now a dumb idea is brewing in my head where Faust and a loli Raphiel are wandering the Empire for several years attempting to hit it until it dies. Tentacle hentai mags and comical mass destruction galore...oh dear...I'm getting way too into this idea :X

Users who are viewing this thread

Back