• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guild of Heroes [OOC]

We are very much gonna have an issue. Faust is gonna have to protect that book for a while after a certain someone comes to the guild to prevent a knowledge thirsty war machine made of a god's core from reading it cover to cover in a number of hours.

Now I just wonder if a certain angel is gonna rip up a door because she was locked out.
i am writing that right now lol. Auriel gonna bust,that door open and potentially murder some paladins...

I wonder how Jibril would react when she walks in and sees Faust burning books with magic. He wouldn't mind that damn angel read his tome as long as he gets it back, not covered in holy drool that burns his fingers. If she tries to take it, well...

i am writing that right now lol. Auriel gonna bust,that door open and potentially murder some paladins...

I wonder how Jibril would react when she walks in and sees Faust burning books with magic. He wouldn't mind that damn angel read his tome as long as he gets it back, not covered in holy drool that burns his fingers. If she tries to take it, well...

Well, it depends on whether the book contained any useful knowledge. While any incarnation of Jibril would despise the burning of books, I'm pretty sure our R18 angel wouldn't mind seeing some false text burned. Speaking of R18, Faust could give her some hentai and she might go around asking people some interesting questions with a certain page in the book.

LOL too bad we didn't populate the room with paladins. On the other hand, it could mean Auriel lands on the lich, dissassembling him again, or flying into fox face and slamming him to the ground. Well, cheers to the drunk. I'm surprised she's even clear to fly wasted as she is.

Well, it depends on whether the book contained any useful knowledge. While any incarnation of Jibril would despise the burning of books, I'm pretty sure our R18 angel wouldn't mind seeing some false text burned. Speaking of R18, Faust could give her some hentai and she might go around asking people some interesting questions with a certain page in the book.

LOL too bad we didn't populate the room with paladins. On the other hand, it could mean Auriel lands on the lich, dissassembling him again, or flying into fox face and slamming him to the ground. Well, cheers to the drunk. I'm surprised she's even clear to fly wasted as she is.
LOL imagine R18 Jibril walking up to auriel with a page of tentacle hentai and asking her about it.

And if Kaze was there he would say, "Oh! I can do that!"
omegalul...

Screw it Faust is going to give Raphiel hentai and tell her it's the holy sciptures of a race of gods who are beyond the comprehension of even the gods they know. lol.

these 'gods' must be very cultured :3

omegalul...

Screw it Faust is going to give Raphiel hentai and tell her it's the holy sciptures of a race of gods who are beyond the comprehension of even the gods they know. lol.

That's if I can unravel what the fuck is going on IC.

Kaze put Lich back together, Auriel smashed through the wall and decided to have a murder fest with an unpopulated room or is in a completely different one, and Ashe is walking past Emma and apologizing and now apparently Birdsie Birdsie is running when he probably hasn't been put back together.

2p2nzo.jpg

I haven't even finished my cosmopolitan and I think my reality is already being warped.

omegalul...

The ultimate problem with octopus tentacles is a tentacle on the males is indeed a sex organ. Sometimes said male rips it off to present it to the female. THE MORE YOU KNOW - Octopus physiology edition.

That's if I can unravel what the fuck is going on IC.

Kaze put Lich back together, Auriel smashed through the wall and decided to have a murder fest with an unpopulated room or is in a completely different one, and Ashe is walking past Emma and apologizing and now apparently Birdsie Birdsie is running when he probably hasn't been put back together.

View attachment 514236

I haven't even finished my cosmopolitan and I think my reality is already being warped.
I'm equally confused, I could've sworn Auriel blocked the arrows for Solaris as well, but hes got holes punched all over his wings...

no, Auriel didnt break a wall or a door, shes just confronted the paladin captain and about to teach him a lesson to... actually, wtf did he even do to piss her off...?

The ultimate problem with octopus tentacles is a tentacle on the males is indeed a sex organ. Sometimes said male rips it off to present it to the female. THE MORE YOU KNOW - Octopus physiology edition.
yeaaah, every time i see an attack involving tentacles, all I can think of is this... Just don't tell Auriel. I eat tentacles knowing all this, btw. xD

I'm equally confused, I could've sworn Auriel blocked the arrows for Solaris as well, but hes got holes punched all over his wings...

no, Auriel didnt break a wall or a door, shes just confronted the paladin captain and about to teach him a lesson to... actually, wtf did he even do to piss her off...?

yeaaah, every time i see an attack involving tentacles, all I can think of is this... Just don't tell Auriel. I eat tentacles knowing all this, btw. xD
Auriel launched herself onto the temple walls, and entered that way.
So.......the fuck is this wording? :/:

I also realised Raphiel is exactly 50 years older than Faust.

Huh, I just picked a random 700 year....well that makes another kouhai. Then again, Raphiel is old. Jibril from no game no life is well over 6,000

Also in regards to the wall. I know it said onto, but the entered part is what is confusing me. What the fuck she enter? The mist? If so the mist is in the next paragraph.

Also how did you end up china?

Huh, I just picked a random 700 year....well that makes another kouhai. Then again, Raphiel is old. Jibril from no game no life is well over 6,000

Also in regards to the wall. I know it said onto, but the entered part is what is confusing me. What the fuck she enter? The mist? If so the mist is in the next paragraph.

I am also a bit confused, so the mist entered and knocked out a bunch of paladins who were defending or something, she just entered where the paladins were attempting to fend off solaris.

I'm in China because my parents were like 'u no stay home and play game all day u go to home and see what your fellow chinese do they study hard u disgrace to famiry'. Does that sum it up? if you can't tell, I'd rather be back in australia lol...

Call Faust kohai and he will murder your ass

anyways, I made a few adjustments, hopefully it makes a little more sense now.

somehow I feel Faust might actually get along with Raphiel fine lol.lol.

Birdsie Birdsie so I had a random thought/joke appear in my head while I was thinking about how to make Astaroth (as an NPC/Lore entry). Since we have no idea what's going on in the IC at some certain points in time. Also how Morkai whined about how Solaris was like another Lilith, add more to the Lich's babysitting list by having Astaroth making Morkai babysit his angel as a favor for some kind of powerful spell/book. Funny, but then it would be the Guild of Babysitting lel.

Also I was kind of thinking of making Astaroth kind of like a Seath the Scaleless/Hermaeus Mora kind of figure whereas he would be sought after by people seeking knowledge...except just not as evil. More of a Lawful Neutral kind of god in the heavens.

Birdsie Birdsie so I had a random thought/joke appear in my head while I was thinking about how to make Astaroth (as an NPC/Lore entry). Since we have no idea what's going on in the IC at some certain points in time. Also how Morkai whined about how Solaris was like another Lilith, add more to the Lich's babysitting list by having Astaroth making Morkai babysit his angel as a favor for some kind of powerful spell/book. Funny, but then it would be the Guild of Babysitting lel.

Also I was kind of thinking of making Astaroth kind of like a Seath the Scaleless/Hermaeus Mora kind of figure whereas he would be sought after by people seeking knowledge...except just not as evil. More of a Lawful Neutral kind of god in the heavens.
Sure. Morkai is basically a glorified skeleton nanny at this point.

Birdsie Birdsie Well, I did it. Now we have a Lawful Neutral God who kinda has been revealed to have made a certain angel to get the gods to shut up about him not contributing to causes because he thinks evil is based on how someone uses their power in the lore page...this could be a very interesting conversation later between some individuals.

ah, only anime can give me the feels~

I like the part where Ritsuka and Okita are standing behind the wall like "you got pranked" and Hijikata...poor Hijikata.

The long running gag with Hijikata is he has some unrequited love for Carmilla where as she is too Tsundere to admit to herself she likes him. Although later on in the string things get weird.
5ad407ceb3b35c0d6c0b19c935f1cbed.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back