• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Guardian Angel (M x M)

KodomoSekai

Dead account
Hi, I'm coming off of a very bad writer's block with an idea I've been dying to roleplay for a really long time. I've always had a fascination with mythological creatures, so of course something involving angels was right up my alley. Enough of my pre-amble, here's the idea/prompt itself.

In modern society, everyone secretly has an angel protecting them. Some are more dedicated to their job then others, but each are unable to leave the side of their assigned human for very long. These angels remain unseen by human eyes due to the angel's magic, however- In the cases of those who have had miracles occur to them, or have discovered some blessing from the heavens, they are able to see their angel and theirs alone. These people are unequivocally 'blessed', though many who speak out about their angels are seen as crazy. Of course they would be, as no one else would be able to see the angel who had given them their miraculous gift save themselves. So then, what happens when one young man receives one of these fabled miracles and sees his angel for the first time? What happens when that same young man begins to fall for that very same being? He surely must be crazy.

So there it is! Here's my rules for roleplaying with me, I honestly don't have very many. Just be able to reply with more then one paragraph, use proper grammar, and let me know if you can't respond for long periods of time. I understand you probably have a life, as do I (I'm still coming out of my writer's block and trying to get back into the swing of things) but please don't just disappear on me. Please PM me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back