• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Group homes don't alway's feel like home now do they? (Group home for teens and young children RP.)

Crimson Rose

Elder Member
Coteswood_group_home.jpg

A group home, a place for washed up kids & teens either with no family or cause they did something bad and their parents don't want to deal with them anymore. Some group homes being bad while others seeming fine. Every place has their pros and cons. However this one seems too be okay for majority. What was once was a place for kids to be adopted, soon combined with a home for orphaned teens alone becoming the joint group home it is today. Ran by Ms. Heather Fletcher a lady in her late 30s determined to keep this place above the ground making sure these kids have a home with the makeshift family of friends they made. Times can be harsh but there's almost always
rainbow at the end of a dark road. Theres just one issue, a rumor forming that the place may be going dry soon on cash. Which means they may have to close.

74a7d18651f123d4a522568435ea3527.jpg
(This is Ms.Fitcher)

Rules.

1. Be active I see so many times of a person just claiming a role then never saying anything again.

2. I'm allowing at least two lines per post, incase someone can't write up a brick of a post.

3. Considering it's a somewhat bigger roster and it can be hard at times filling positions I'm allowing two characters per person.

4. Dating is allowed but only for the teenagers in the 14 years to 17 years age range they cannot date anyone younger then 14 or anyone older then 17. (Also remember not everyone is straight 👍)

5. Please don't cough a attitude out of character.

7. TF81 TF81 is my 2nd in command.

This rp is based off of one I had back in March 2017, that I re-incorporated it into something new

Roles -

Teenager positions:

1. Female. Age 14 (Her name is Maya and she is gay) :Taken by Crimson Rose Crimson Rose .

2. Female. Age 14 : Geozaki Geozaki

3: Male, age 15 a nerdy happy go lucky guy who is considered a odd ball in the home as he often doesn't make alot of sense cause he does things differently. He can also be annoyingly flirty. : Suspect Suspect

4: Male. Age 16: frumpkinisgod frumpkinisgod

5. Female, age 16: BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27

6. Male. Age 16: Just Me. Just Me.

7. Male. Age 17: _SweetCandy_ _SweetCandy_

8. Female. Age 17: erzulie erzulie

9. Female. Age 14: I insomniax

10. Male. Age 17: Sinnama Sinnama

Children positions:

1. Male. Age (4-6) taken by TF81 TF81
2. Female. Age 5: Geozaki Geozaki
3. Female . Age 6: Saiyan Princess Saiyan Princess
4: Female. Age 7: _SweetCandy_ _SweetCandy_