• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Group homes don't alway's feel like home now do they? (Group home for teens and young children RP.)

We only have one role left open a 17-year-old female who is a lesbian who isn't afraid to speak her mind.
Quick question, can she be pregnant? Just thought I'd ask, if not, I'd still love to take on the role if it is still open.

I was thinking more along the lines of her already being pregnant by the time she was taken in to the group home.

But If it is not okay, I'll leave it out. I'll post my character tomorrow when I wake up

Alright, I'll make sure the GM adds your name to that role on the list. :).

On the 14th through the 16th, I will be at a funeral. Or out of town. The funeral is just one day, just a head's up. It's the 11th today.

When does this rp start? :)
Geo has her CSes finished, All she needs to find some FCs for them & after that's done. She'll post them. As for Frumpkin, We'll have to find someone or two more people to take their roles. :).

I would give it a few days. If we can't find anyone, we fill up the rolls later.
Yeah, that's a good plan, Also, If you guys can find any FCs or have any for Geo (Geozaki) PM her and ask her what she wants & help her out. She told me she's open to suggestions. :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back