• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Grishaverse OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I feel so bad for missing out on some of the great writing that you guys have been doing in the art page for your characters' backstories. I've been pretty busy with school and I'm trying to make the plot in my head for the main rp good, so I haven't gotten around to it yet. Hopefully I don't miss anything before we really dive deep into the story.

I'll try to get around to it next weekend, because I really have to CRAM this weekend for my humanities class. I have to finish The Circle by Tuesday :ghostxx:

I feel so bad for missing out on some of the great writing that you guys have been doing in the art page for your characters' backstories. I've been pretty busy with school and I'm trying to make the plot in my head for the main rp good, so I haven't gotten around to it yet. Hopefully I don't miss anything before we really dive deep into the story.

I'll try to get around to it next weekend, because I really have to CRAM this weekend for my humanities class. I have to finish The Circle by Tuesday :ghostxx:
I feel your pain- good luck! ^^ For now I've got just a couple scenes fully planned out, but after that it should calm down. The way I see it, what makes the most sense is for us to, as the story and RP progresses, accompany it with flashback scenes revealing our characters' pasts bit by bit- just like in the books~ :3

Morr is up next to post, right? Just poke her about it tomorrow.
In the meantime, there's some solid flashback fiction to pour through :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back