• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Grishaverse OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I really hope there's a specific reason for that 'choose your own leader' nonsense, because imo it's causing unnecessary issues x.x

I'm enjoying writing this scene- probably has one or two parts left ^^
But I expect I won't find a title for it until after it's already finished xD

Last edited:
If Louis did want to take something from Cole, what's he allowed to steal?

Asking for a friend. EasyWright EasyWright
I can't really think of anything that's off-limits (I like to keep things pretty open-ended) but I'll let you know if you do something that's problematic and needs revising.

I'm having the notification issues again, kms

Maybe I should PM Wright an 'it's your turn!' alert every time I get a post done for Neige ;P -goes back to writing-

None of that, you're the GM and we're all too invested!
Glad to hear that; I haven't hosted a real successful rp in a long time. I have really big plans for this one, so I hope I can get around to them.

By the way, I'm a webcomic artist (kind of) and Cole is supposed to have a series of his own called Faregrim. Are you all okay if I use this as a form of loose script? Nothing will be exact, of course, but if the story goes as I think it will, then this would be a very useful tool. It wouldn't come to fruition for a while, though, I'm kind of focused on a zombie series (still building a work schedule to function around school for it)

Louis might be looking to steal everything Nadya owns, but he ALSO complimented her home. That’s the part that should matter.

32c176edb8a12eab9ab3debf57516863.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back