• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Grishaverse OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Also since Garitt is apparently not going to offer a room, perhaps they should go to Nadya's studio? Do people have other ideas?

Does Garitt - Ben - Nadya - Louis - Neige work for everyone? :3
If that's the route we're going, yeah I'm okay with it. When it comes to fight, I'll make sure to leave some for the rest of you xD

Just make sure it gets posted on the first post of the OOC and/or IC and I think that should suffice.

Also good lord, at least you guys waited for me to wake up before making my phone explode with notifications lol

Sorry, I thought I picked up a mild fight somewhere in the middle of all of that. I encourage you guys to discuss issues that occur; I'm still new to hosting a roleplay on this site, so the functions of it all are still pretty fuzzy.
I agree with Ayama Ayama that we should have a turn-based system now that I know that we're going to be on the more active side of things as a group.
quiet boos in a distant corner

A question to EasyWright EasyWright

How free are we with making up certain establishments and their patrons within the city? Do you want us to run them by you first or can we sling them on the fly so long as they aren't outside the setting, theme, and mood in place?

Nadya is fine with hosting, as long as nobody wanders off into other areas than her living room. Last thing she needs is for someone to stumble into her playroom...

She's a woman of unique tastes, and that's all you need to know for now. Guests are rarely permitted out of Nadya's sight when visiting her home, even her lovers.

A question to EasyWright EasyWright

How free are we with making up certain establishments and their patrons within the city? Do you want us to run them by you first or can we sling them on the fly so long as they aren't outside the setting, theme, and mood in place?
You can go ahead and make things up on your own, I like the challenge of slinking in my plans with the minds of others. If there does happen to be a problem with what someone comes up with, I'll let them know so it can be fixed or removed.

The idiom of the scorpion crossing the river on the toad's back?
"I'll take you if you dont sting me, Scorpion."
"Of course I won't, Mr. Toad."
Scorpion stings the toad in the crossing.
"Why did you do that? Now we'll both die"
"I cant help it, Mr. Toad. It's my nature."

>it's just the nature of the Merchers to be that way

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back